Finale 7

Before she even looked up, she fell into a soft embrace. He was stunned for a moment, but before he could speak, he heard a loud scolding sound not far away, "Han Yu, let go of my wife!" Bai Lin, stared at the two people who were fighting, "Hey...you guys "..."

With a snort, Jing Bei's fist hit Han Yu's face without hesitation, and his face elongated, because he didn't pay attention to Bai Lin's worries at the time, but now he realizes it, and it seems that he hasn't in the past few months. Seeing Han Yu, "You took her away?"

Han Yu wiped the corner of his mouth, looked at the trace of blood on it, coughed a few times, then raised his eyes and looked at Jing Beibei with a trace of grimness, "Jing Beibei , don't be self-righteous, if I really stayed with her all the time, I wouldn't bring her back!"

"Then why...why did it appear now?" Jing Beibei's eyes were cracked, do you know that he has been with her for the past few months? What life do you live?

"How do I know?" Han Yu looked at the handsome face in front of him. He had always been the target he wanted to defeat, but now he was pulling at his ragged clothes and glared at him.

Bai Lin rubbed her forehead and ignored the two people in front of her. Instead, she stared at the sign in her hand. After a while, she was stunned. The large sign in her hand that was originally transparent has now turned into a black starry sky. It looks like, holding it in your hand and looking through the sky, you can still see the liquid like those shiny white powders in black water, "How come?" This sign is still painted with some unknown patterns, which are similar to the characters. , it seems to be more complete at this time.

She remembered that she had collected almost all the very fast signs and put them all in the bag around her waist, except for Han Yu's one. Could it be... She touched her left chest, "It was this thing that made it heal? And it helped me enter the space?"

Thinking about Bai Lin, she quickly felt the connection with her space, and found that she couldn't feel it at all. , with surprise on Bai Lin's face. What does this mean? It means that this space is no longer hers, and they can't get out. She doesn't know what it looks like outside.

Or is this already an independent space, in fact, another piece of paradise suitable for human existence in the universe?

Thinking of this, Bai Lin directly threw away these thoughts, leave him alone, at least they are still alive now, right?

Bai Lin looked up at the person who was fighting again in front of her, frowned, "Stop all of them!"

As soon as Bai Lin's words came out, both Jing Beibei and Han Yu stopped, "Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin took a deep breath He said, "Can you be more mature?" Then he glared at Jing Beibei, and in Jing Beibei's dark and slender eyes that flashed with unknown meaning, he walked towards Han Yu and asked worriedly. "Are you all right?"

Han Yu should have been happy when he heard Bai Lin's worried question, but she couldn't be happy at all. Does she really want to be so polite? "It's okay!" Wiping his arm under his blue-beaten clothes, he turned around after looking at Jing Beibei, raised his foot to leave, and after walking a few steps seemed to suddenly reflect, "Why are we here? Where is this place?" That day, Bai Lin did use her mental power to pull all the people who were still alive into the space, but in fact Han Yu, who was wearing the Tongtian brand, couldn't get in at all. He waited until he arrived at Bai Lin's place. After the place, he just saw her being killed by another person who looked just like her... At that time, he felt that his heart stopped. He didn't know what was going on, but the sign in his arms suddenly became hot. After that, he became unconscious. When he reappeared, he found that he was already lying here, and the person not far away was Bai Lin.

Bai Lin heard that she raised her head and looked around. She was standing beside Jing Beibei in a place she was very familiar with. She felt Jing Beibei's hand was pulling her own, and said with a smile, "A place where we can be reborn!"

Han Yu was stunned for a moment, then smiled softly, "Really!" Then he strode forward.

"Han Yu..." Bai Lin couldn't help shouting looking at Han Yu's somewhat lost back.

Han Yu waved at the two of them, his tone full of ridicule, "I don't want to be beaten by Jingbei again! Let's go first!" It seems that he really can't squeeze in the two of them. It has nothing to do with strength, but with familiarity. It doesn't matter, it's fate. His fate with Bai Lin may really only be able to become friends. No matter how unwilling he is, he can only give up again. Sure enough, he can't win against Jing Beibei at any time.

Until Han Yu's back disappeared, Bai Lin felt a strong pressure pressing her head into a firm embrace.

"Bai Lin...Bai Lin...Bai Lin..." Jing Beibei lowered his head and buried it between Bai Lin's hair, her hair still smelled of sulphur. But he could feel Bai Lin's heartbeat, Bai Lin's body, Bai Lin's breathing, and his Bai Lin came back.

"Jing Beibei..." Bai Lin was hugged too tightly by Jing Beibei, making it difficult to breathe. But she could clearly feel the trembling of Jing Beibei's body, so... with fear... Jing Beibei would be afraid!

"Don't leave me, please, take me with you even if you die?"

"Jing Beibei..."

"Promise me!"

"Okay!" Bai Lin closed her eyes and hugged Jing Beibei back, and it was over. everything is over. They are about to start their lives again...

Bai Lin's return has added a supremely festive flavor to the wedding, Ye Zi and Zhou Xi, Qi Qin and Wang Xiao, Lei Xing and Tang Liu, and others who are preparing to become husband and wife in adversity people. There are almost three thousand people alive.

Seeing the pair of newlyweds really relieved and laughed excitedly and sweetly at this time, Bai Lin also laughed.

At night, Bai Lin was surprised when she looked at the stars that appeared in the sky at an unknown time. It used to be pitch black, but what surprised Bai Lin the most was that her black ability seemed to be missing. She took out the sign in her hand and compared this When the sky, as if there is no difference in general.

"What are you looking at?" Jing Bei Bei walked gently to Bai Lin's side and hugged her from behind.

Bai Lin naturally leaned on Jing Beibei's side, shook her head, and handed him the sign in her hand, "Look, it seems that this thing saved us!"

Jing Beibei heard that he took the sign in Bai Lin's hand, but As soon as his fingers touched the brand, he saw that the brand was directly absorbed by Jing Beibei's white palm like a liquid.

"Huh!" Bai Lin's eyes filled with disbelief, and then she picked up Jing Beibei's hand and looked left and right, where is there any other brand, even though it is a liquid vision, but the tentacles are really hard, "Why? Do you feel any discomfort?"

Jing Bei frowned and looked into Bai Lin's worried eyes, then shook his head, "I don't feel it!"

At this moment, a black gas came out of Jing Bei's hand, and he immediately saw that The figure of the little nine-headed bird, touching her belly, was still cute and flew up as if she was drunk, "Delicious, delicious!"

Bai Lin pushed Jing Beibei's arm, "It was eaten by it. already?"

"It should be!" Jing Beibei said calmly.

"Damn, that thing seems to be very powerful, just eat it like this?" Bai Lin reprimanded and looked at Jing Beibei.

At this time, Jing Bei was expressionless, "It's all eaten, it's impossible to spit it out, so what do you want?" Sure enough, Jing Bei's words fell, and he saw the little guy flying with his wings and flying even more. It was fast, obviously she wanted to go where to digest it. Seeing Bai Lin looking at herself eagerly at this moment, a smile crossed the corner of her mouth, "Pay me to you!"

"What do you mean to pay you to me? You are mine. I'm sorry!" Bai Lin glared at Jing Beibei angrily, and finally felt relieved when she saw that the little guy had nothing to do.

"I mean I'll give you another one!" Looking at Bai Lin's puzzled eyes, Jing Northwest immediately picked her up.

"Hey, Jingbei!" Bai Lin, who was not prepared, was startled by Jingbei's sudden action, and hurriedly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It's getting late, it's time to go to bed!"

"Jing Beibei, you son of a bitch, I just came back yesterday, and I haven't had a good rest!" Thinking of the previous sentence, where do you not know what Jing Beibei means?

...

Three years later, a little guy wearing open-crotch pants showing his fair buttocks climbed hard on a red spar with his back to the outside, but he was tired after his small arms and calves climbed to the height of a stepping stone. panting.

"Guigui, what are you doing, come down quickly, it's dangerous up there!" At this time, an unusually smart little boy about three years old was startled and shouted loudly.

"I don't want, hum, you go to my mother and say I don't want to live!" The little guy didn't turn around, I don't know when a rattan condensed from his hand and quickly spread towards the red spar, After that, he was directly wrapped around a huge tree, and the little guy shook the back of his head, as if he was proud of his intelligence at this time.

"Guigui, you're crazy, do you still remember the last time you committed suicide and scared Rouyan mother, mother and grandma to death, stop making trouble!" The little boy below was very worried at this time.

"No, my mother is about to be robbed by my father!" At this moment, the little boy turned his head, and the first thing he saw was a pair of watery eyes full of aura, and his round, plump face was very scene-like. The face of the northwest, with a small pink mouth, is very good-looking, very cute. "Little uncle, don't mind me!" Immediately, the purple-black eyeballs like grapes wandered around, and then there was a hint of seriousness and threat in his tone, "Hurry up and tell my mother to go, if you don't go, I will say You told me to do this!"

"Huh?" The little boy seemed a little disbelieving his ears, "Then I was beaten by my dad last time, is that what you said?" He also said why he was like this Wrong!

Jing Chenfeng, the little boy whose nickname was Jiguigui was stunned when he heard it, and immediately realized, when was the last time, ah! He remembered it, it seemed that he accidentally made Aunt Ye Zi's baby cry, trampled the vegetable garden of Uncle Qin's house, then frightened the little cow of Uncle Lei Xing's house, and hit Uncle Han Yu's. Stone carving baby.

Later, I was afraid of being spanked by my mother, so I pushed it to my little uncle, Zheng Xingfu, who had been following me all the time.

His eyes immediately became pitiful, "Uncle, I didn't do that. I thought you did it, so I apologized to all uncles and aunts later!" So he was the good guy, and the bad guy was taken by Zheng Xingfu. .

Zheng Xingfu looked at the poor little girl who looked at him with tears at this time, and in addition to the face that looked at him nervously, trying to win his sympathy, he frowned, "Then you come down, come down, I I believe in you!"

"No, little uncle, you don't know, I have no status at home, and my mother will always only have my father in my heart. Hmph, that abominable Jingbei still dares to stare at the young master, if it is not because of the young man He is too young, sooner or later he will be thrown into the sea to accompany Uncle Jin..."

Zheng Xingfu wanted to discourage him, but his eyes widened, only to realize that he didn't know when, in the middle of the huge tree in Crystal Mountain. He jumped off a black figure lightly, with a cold face and a hint of coldness in his eyes, Zheng Xingfu hurriedly said, "How can you have no status, my sister and brother-in-law love you very much!

" Well, if Jingbei really likes Xiaoye, why do you rely on Xiaoye's mother every day? How old is Xiaoye, why can Yaoyao, Xiuxiu, and Feifei sleep with their mother? He was kicked out of his mother's room when he was old?"

"Don't say it!" Zheng Xingfu felt the chill around him at this time, didn't Jing Chenfeng feel it?

"You are all afraid of him, but I'm not afraid of him! I just want to say..." Just before returning home, he felt something strange behind him, and then turned around and saw the black figure, startled, and his footsteps immediately became unsteady .

"Return!" Zheng Xingfu was startled when he saw this scene. The red spar mountain is not low, it is more than 300 meters long. Because they are all abilities, they feel that it is not dangerous, but after all It's a human, and if it fell without any preparation, such a small child will definitely become a jerk.

"Ah! Dad!" Gui Gui, who fell screaming, was about to land on his face, but at the moment when his face was about to touch the ground, his body suddenly stopped, and then he entered a wide embrace, this Although the embrace was a little different from that of his mother, it was still very warm. Guigui, who escaped from the dead, has absolutely no fear, because he has experienced all the things he fears. Once Jing Beibei said that in order to exercise his courage, he would fly towards the highest altitude with Xiaojiu... These things are all Gui Gui's sad thing, just now he actually called Jing Bei Bei in a conditioned reflex. At this time, Gui Gui felt ashamed of himself and was seen by his uncle.

As soon as he looked up, he looked at the same face as his own, and Gui Gui snorted coldly when he saw it. At this time, he was very similar to Jing Beibei.

Zheng Xingfu hurriedly ran to Jing Beibei's side, but he was still a meter away. He was naturally afraid of Jing Beibei, "Sister...Brother-in-law!" After seeing him nodding, he hurriedly moved towards the little guy in his arms. He asked worriedly, "Are you okay with Gui Gui?"

Gui Gui nodded, but the embarrassment on his face still didn't go away, "It's okay, hmph, this kind of thing, my young master, is already used to it!" His tone was full of accusations.

Jing Bei frowned and had a headache. The scene of Bai Lin teasing the child was indeed beautiful, beautiful, and touched his heart, but he never thought that his own child was a hundred times more difficult than other people's children, "Happiness, go home. "Ah !

" After Zheng Xingfu heard Jing Beibei's words, he glanced at his cold eyes, swallowed his saliva, and finally forbeared the pair of eyes that could talk and ask for help, "That's good, I'll go first!"

"No, little uncle, don't go, Jingbei will abuse me, you...you can come to my mother, or you can find your grandfather!" Guigui saw Zheng Xingfu's small body quickly He walked in the direction of home, hurriedly kicking his calf, and his body jumped out, trying to convey his urgent mood at this time.

It was just picked up by Jing Beibei all of a sudden. Jing Beibei looked at the little guy in front of him who was stomping around randomly, looking at the face that was very similar to himself, but his eyes were very similar to Bai Lin.

"Bad man!" Guigui yelled at Jing Beibei.

Jing Beibei had a headache. He just wanted to exercise his independence. When he was a child, he was very annoying to him and Bai Lin. When he was training his independence, he would hide when he saw himself. Rebelliously against himself, he put him on the ground, his face was not very good, he said coldly, "Go home!"

After Guigui's short legs landed on the ground, just as he was about to say something, he saw Jing Beibei's tall back has already stepped forward. I went out, pouted, and finally I was unwilling to keep up, but I didn't go for a while. It was very tiring for the two-year-old child at this time. Their home was far away from everyone's house, because Jingbei Beibei was very tired. I don't like too many people.

I don't know how long I walked, and after a day of playing around, the tired, hungry, and thirsty little guy nodded his head as he walked, and it seemed that he was half-awake.

Bai Lin was ready to eat. Seeing that Jingbei went out for a long time, she hadn't brought the child back. She hurriedly went out to take a look. At this time, facing the starlight, a tall figure was holding a sleeping child in his arms. , smiled slightly, "You're back?"

"En!" At this time, Jing Beibei showed a smile, the child in his arms seemed to be holding the black collar tightly, smashing his mouth, his little head rubbed in his arms rub, continue to sleep in the past!

On the dark night of the second fate, an eight-year-old figure disappeared into the ancient building next to it in a flash. Within half a minute, there was a voice of anger, followed by the sound of ping ping pong pong, wait until five minutes Afterwards, I saw a stumbled figure running out of the room on the side, with a scolding voice in his mouth, "Jing Beibei, are you still human? Don't you need to sleep? Ah! My face hurts! "I then shouted loudly towards that room, "You don't know if you hit someone in the face, don't you?" It's too bad to specifically pick and hit him in the face.

At this time, a stern figure appeared, with a handsome face like a god, looking coldly at the other boy who was shouting and shouting outside his house at this moment, and said coldly, "Thank you for giving me. I'll practice my hands!" Then he turned around and entered the door, bringing his own door at the same time.

"You...you...Damn Jingbei!"

In the quiet night, many people woke up from their dreams because of this loud scream, and the sound of babies crying because of it was also heard from time to time.

"Hey, Young Master Han, let's take you out!" I don't know when a few guard-like people appeared from the house under the cover of night. Looking at the small but handsome face in front of him, he sighed softly. This kind of thing happens almost every day. Is it because their young master doesn't sleep, or is this ancestor too energetic?

"No, this young master has his own legs and can walk by himself!" Then he looked at the room angrily! He strode towards the outside, one day, one day, he will be able to win the ice cube once!

When he was young, Han Yu's favorite thing was to challenge Jing Beibei, but when he was ten years old and learned that he had a younger brother who was abandoned by his family, he rarely appeared in front of Jing Beibei.

Han Yu looked at the street where people came and went, with a hint of relaxation in his eyes, it was still good to be outside! There was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, which soon attracted the attention of many people around him.

"This handsome guy, are you a star? Why haven't I seen you before!" One of the girls around fifteen years old with glasses who was very unconventional almost stared at Han Yu in front of him, and then remembered what she was doing. Looking through his bag, "Handsome guy, can you sign your name for me?"

Seeing such an enthusiastic girl, Han Yu, as a gentleman, naturally couldn't let her down. He was not the dead ice cube in Jingbei. Just about to take the book, she was stunned for a moment, "I'm sorry, I have something urgent..."

"Ah!" The girl was a little disappointed, but in the blink of an eye, the handsome man in front of her disappeared, and she looked around, where did she know There was no one at all, and then the girl's eyes lit up, didn't she meet a fairy?

In a dark alley, several delinquent teenagers were beating up a beautiful man, but they had never heard the man make a sound.

"Let you seduce the woman of the young master, you don't want to live, right? Don't think that you have a few stinky money, and your buddies will be afraid!" One of the men who seemed to be the leader said angrily, and at the same time he vomited at the man in disgust. After a mouthful of phlegm, the other men around him followed suit.

"Let's go, what are you doing, don't think that the young master doesn't know that you are just an orphan, what are you pretending to be..." The man heard the footsteps away, hugged his head hard, his body curled up and still didn't move.

"Xingchen..." Han Yu just arrived at this time, and there was an eagerness in his voice. Seeing the fifteen-year-old young man lying on the ground, he hurriedly helped him up, but he pushed him away as soon as he approached him. Han Yu frowned as he watched the stubborn young man stand up by himself, and immediately supported him. The alley on one side went out, "Xingchen!"

"Don't mind me!" The boy's voice was nice, but there was nothing but indifference inside.

He has a headache for his younger brother. Because of the age limit, he was born in a hidden family when he was fifteen years old. The family has been looking for him for three years. At that time, he was sold to an adult club... Thinking of the scene at that time... Han Xingchen was ten years old at the time.

"You are my younger brother, I can't ignore you!" Han Yu said, walking to his side resolutely, wrapping his hand around his own, and then taking him out.

"Han Yu, that's enough, do you want to be the savior of the world? I'm sorry, I don't need your mercy!" Han Xingchen shook off his arm, with a trace of anger in his eyes, hehe, it's ridiculous, brother? He was an orphan, a man no one wanted, no family.

Han Yu looked at Han Xingchen at this moment, and narrowed his eyes, "Han Xingchen, you have to be clear, I am not the savior of the world, all I have to help you is to end my mother's worries!"

Han Xingchen laughed immediately upon hearing this. There is a sound, worried? What kind of heart does he have to be able to abandon him so ruthlessly? "No, I have a good time!" He pushed him away, his tone became extremely cold.

Han Yu looked at the back of Han Xingchen leaving, with a trace of anger on his face, "Stubborn!"

Han Xingchen paused for a while, and then quickened his pace. Although it was painful and tired, he knew who caused all this. It was his irresponsible parents... Since they were destined to be abandoned, why did they have to give birth at that time? he? Therefore, Han Xingchen has hatred in his heart, hatred for his parents. He didn't dare to accept this man who claimed to be his brother, closed his eyes, and thought of that day, if he hadn't rescued him from the sky, maybe he... But he knew who caused these things anyway.

Time flies, Han Yu came out to help Han Xingchen whenever he had time. As Han Xingchen refused help again and again, Han Yu also slowly learned to help him politely. After the couple adopted him, many things became more convenient.

Han Yu stretched out his body and looked at the tree-lined paths around him, "This is the university? It seems that the university is really good!" Then he lay back on the tree branch, hiding among the thick branches, hitting It's nice to yawn.

Next, Han Xingchen was surrounded by a group of girls after class, with a gentle smile on his face, but it never reached his eyes.

"Xingchen!" A soft female voice came.

Han Xingchen looked outside and saw a tall and slender woman wearing a white dress, the school flower of S, Xu Xinqi. And beside her, she was followed by a bright woman who also stood out. Han Xingchen just glanced at them and didn't look at them again.

At this time, the two women had already walked to his side. Xu Xinqi held Han Xingchen's hand, and there was a hint of pride in her eyes, "Let's go to dinner together!" Sure enough, although Han Xingchen didn't nod his head, he didn't shake his head either. is the default.

Only halfway to the distance, Han Xingchen frowned and looked at the many girls gathered on the other side. Among them, the man who was admired by the stars was looking at him with a smile, and he didn't know his smile at this time. Fascinated by a lot of girls.

"Hey, that man looks good!" Qian Meng looked at the other side with a smile, "Han Xingchen, do you know each other?"

Han Xingchen didn't speak, but walked towards the front.

Xu Xinqi blinked at Qian Meng and gestured, Qian Meng smiled, not embarrassed, very natural.

"Wang Xiao, Bai Lin, you are going out to eat together, aren't you?" As soon as the three of them arrived at the school's private high-end restaurant, they saw two women coming out of the cafeteria opposite, one wearing sportswear and the other with long hair. However, the face is covered up, making it difficult to see clearly.

"No need!" Wang Xiao on the opposite side responded coldly to Xu Xinqi, and then dragged a woman who was a nympho beside her to leave quickly. After walking far away, I could still hear Wang Xiao's ruthless 'teaching' Bai Lin's voice. From the two of them, a man who was supported by several girls walked over in a high-profile manner.

At this time, Bai Lin was still an introverted, restrained girl with a hint of timidity. Wang Xiaoyi said that her face was very thin and her face turned red. She just glanced down and saw a more handsome man on the side, and then she was stunned. , looked at Han Xingchen behind him, and blinked in confusion.

"Bai Lin, did you hear what I said?" The icy, calm Wang Xiao could only be annoyed by Bai Lin, who screamed loudly.

This voice naturally shook Han Yu, who had excellent hearing ability, and when he turned his head, he saw the figures of two young women. Shaking his head with laughter, youth is so good!

Knowing that Wang Xiao was about to explode, Bai Lin hurriedly turned her head to look at Wang Xiao, and said in a low voice, "Comrade Wang Xiao, I sincerely apologize to you, I just admired handsome guys at that time, and didn't mean to be greedy or jealous! Wang Xiao looked at Bai Lin and hated that iron was not steel, "

You said that you are good at everything, can you change your nympho temperament?"

Bai Lin laughed too. Anyone who appreciates beauty has the right to coax Wang. dawn.

Han Xingchen looked at the man who was approaching him, then took his hand out of Xu Xinqi's hand, walked quickly to Han Yu's side, who was still smiling softly, grabbed his arm, and quickly turned towards Han Yu. Go ahead.

Many people were a little shocked when they saw this scene. There is also a handsome elder brother in the school grass of S University? Didn't he say he was the only son of a rich man?

"What on earth are you trying to do? Don't forget your family's clan rules!" Han Xingchen looked at the man who was rushing in front of his eyes every three days and felt that he really owed him.

Han Yu pushed his glasses elegantly, "You misunderstood, I'm not here to see you, I'm here to pick up girls!" He waved Han Xingchen's hand away, "So please my dear brother. Don't disturb my brother's interesting stories!" Then he went out, took a few steps and turned his head, "By the way, the cold girl just now is very interesting, you seem to know her, why don't you introduce it to your brother and get to know her?"

"Han Yu!" Han Xingchen gritted his teeth and looked at Han Yu at this moment.

Han Yu raised his eyebrows, "Forget it, I'll look for it myself and see if I can find it!" Then he turned around, the smile on his face dropped, it seems that only at this time is his younger brother more popular! "By the way, there is one more thing to inform you. After the summer vacation in three months, you should rest at home for a while and don't go out!"

"Why?"

Han Yu didn't turn around, but shrugged his shoulders, "Specifically. I don't need to know the reason, and I couldn't get out at that time!" Then he strode forward, he really didn't know what would happen during that time, anyway, the elders in the family who had the ability to predict said, as for the spirit No one knows, but the patriarch attaches great importance to it, and they can't help but mess around.

What Han Xingchen hated the most was his appearance. He was silent, watching Xu Xinqi who was looking for him. He didn't take Han Yu's words as one thing at all. Later, he regretted it countless times. Why didn't he Listening to Han Yu's words, or telling them to others... Like his adoptive parents who are high-ranking officials...

Of course, Han Yu didn't even know it until he died. Some people are destined to be unable to be together. It can be said to be a coincidence to miss once, and it is no fate to miss a few times!

"Uncle Han Yu, Uncle Han Yu, help! My mother is going to spank me!" Just as Han Yu was fascinated, he saw a little doll running towards him very fast not far away. I hurriedly opened my hands, and within a while, I felt a very soft little guy full of milky fragrance in his arms.

The next second, a woman wearing animal skin appeared, with a trace of anger in her eyes, "Bai Lin, what's the matter?"

Bai Lin frowned, looking at the woman buried in Han Yu's arms, who dared not even lift her head up The little guy gnashed his teeth and said, "Ask him what he did!" The

little guy raised his pitiful head and looked at Han Yu, who was looking down at him at this time, and tried his best to show his strengths. Innocent and pitiful, just blinked a few times, no tears came out, and the best effect was not achieved, which made the little guy quite depressed.

"Hehehe, it's just a child, how old is he, teach him slowly!" Really Han Yu said to the little guy.

"Teach it slowly? He already knows a lot of things, but he knows he has to make mistakes. This is knowingly committed and cannot be forgiven!" Bai Lin likes that children are not wrong, but why is her own child different, every day He made a fuss about her life, and said to the little guy seriously, "Get down here, and then go to apologize to your uncle, and repair the flower garden for your aunt Wang Xiao!"

The little boy in Han Yu's arms The guy pouted when he heard it, but still obediently asked Han Yu to put him down, shaking his head three times and looking at Han Yu very reluctantly.

"The matter of repairing the flower garden, or leave it to me!" Han Yu looked at the little guy with a smile.

Just before the little guy cheered, he heard a cold voice, "No need!"

Han Yu looked at the tall black figure, raised his eyebrows, but said nothing, looking at the lost little guy He was taken away by his parents, and the backs of the three leaving in Harmony left him stunned for a moment. Should he also find a woman to live? But... I closed my eyes, and immediately set my eyes on another house. That house is Gu Qin's house, why don't you find him to clone a Bai Lin? Think about it or forget it, isn't this kind of life good?

------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>the end.