•61•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I was feeling dizzy but as long as I know I didn't drink yesterday, I open my eyes and only seen a ceiling,a plain white ceiling there and the smell was like I'm in the hospital. Wait what? Hospital?

I started to roll my eyes from my left to right and see Jihyo and Momo in my both sides.

"Jeong!" Jihyo said as she notice me. They both rush to hug me but then I felt something in my arms that I think they touched a bit when they hugged me.

"Ah-ouch" I said saw a bandage on it.

"Ow we're sorry." they both said and let a little chuckles.

"Wait, can you guys explain me why I'm here?" I asked them confusedly like for real I can't even remember what happened before I got into here.

"You were just shot by 5 men, when you were with Miss Im in an abandoned building." Jihyo explained.

"B-but how do you guys knew about it?" I asked again.

"Someone reported what was happening in that abandoned building, definitely a stranger who heard all those gun shot when he's going to his destination." Momo said.

"Really?" They nodded. "That man can be one of our witness!" I said. To let people know that it's true, they shot us.

"Jeong, please. Director Kim didn't let you to go to court." Jihyo said sadly.

"Huh? Why?" I asked confusedly.

"He just booked for it. The debate in court will be on monday, Jeong. He replaced Momo and I to do it for you. It's for your health, look you can't able to do it because you got too much gun shots yesterday and the recovery of it might take one to two weeks, the doctor said." Jihyo explained.

"Yeah, plus Director Kim just booked it yesterday when he knew it that someone reported us what happened. He said its time to book a debate in court before it's too late to." Momo added.

"But what about the warrant of arrest?" I asked.

"Director Kim knows someone who will send it to Mr. Zhou that fast, as fast than we expect. Basically there are some police station's from China that are close with our unit so that it would be easy to get Mr. Zhou in jail and accuse him for what he done one year ago." Jihyo said. 

"But if I gonna tell you guys if it is okay for you to do my job since I am the one who requested them to open the case again, is it really okay? To ask someone do a favor for me?" I asked them.

"Jeongyeon, we're friends basically. You're not like someone like a stranger and the fact that we've been together for a years and we work for that case tho." Jihyo said.

"Right, I'm okay Jihyo can do that by her own." Momo said.

"WHAT?!" Jihyo shouted and all of us burst into laughter.

I miss this, this is what I need, I've been being busy towards my work for the past few days but never felt this would be something more funny than usual. All the stress out of those things faded.

But where is she.