Chapter 1. Assitance from the Afton's

It was a bright summer morning, around 10 AM. The sun was pooling in through Y/N's bedroom window, birds were chirping and the sky was bright blue, the kind of summer sky that would hurt your eyes if you looked directly at it due to the beams of the brilliant sun.

Y/N had survived one night at her new house. She had sheets on her bed, and the majority of her clothing was folded away in her wooden dresser. The main focus of today would be putting up decorations or seeing if Mom and Dad needed help setting up the kitchen.

The young teenage girl was asleep on her bed, she sunk into the comfortable mattress, her frame was buried under her comforter, and even while she slept a delicate smile painted itself on her face. Warm summer mornings were practically an invitation to sleep in a little, a few extra hours of rest never hurt anybody.

Y/N turns over and snuggles into her bedding more, starting to awaken. She stirs and mumbles before blinking open her eyes and sitting up. Her hair was a mess, and her eyes were droopy from still being sleepy. She stretches and lets out a small moan once her joints released a satisfying cracking noise.

She sighs and swings her legs over the bed to stand up, the young girl turns her gaze to the window watching some birds outside on a tree branch. The beautiful blue sky made her smile slightly, she walks over to the window and stares outside for a moment. She sees kids playing in their yards with various toys, and some of them were riding their bikes. It was a pleasant sight.

Y/N notices the house across the way, the one belonging to the Afton. Y/N's mom and dad were engineers for various robotic parts and even built complete animatronics themselves. Previously, Afton Robotics would purchase their spare parts from Mr. and Mrs. L/N. However, once Mr. Afton heard they made their animatronics he was quick to hire them to work full time at his company. Needless to say, Mr. Afton was particularly impressed with the good quality of the animatronics her parents built.

He wasn't the only one who thought this. In Y/N's old town people regarded her parents are very important people. They ran their very own robotics store that not only sold parts for common electronics but advanced software for animatronics such as the ones at Fredbears and Chuck E. Cheese.

Y/N was treated very well at school by teachers and classmates alike. The teachers adored her because Mr. and Mrs. L/N donated computers to the school computer lab and various other electronics the school needed. And her classmates liked her because of the money her family received from it. Y/N wasn't rich, but she was richer than most of the kids back home, and that's all that mattered to them at the time.
Plenty of kids wanted to be her friend, mainly because of the money, but regardless she felt as if her life had changed. All her old friends are gone, her old memories are locked away in her previous house. A new family bought her old house, they would make new memories and decorate it differently than Y/N's family did. It was a simple concept, selling your house, but it stings.

"Y/N!" Mom calls from her and Dad's room, "Come here please?" Y/N snaps out of thought, "Coming Mom!" she makes her way to their bedroom, her legs were stiff like beams of lead from just waking up. She trudges into the bedroom to see her mom and dad sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Goodmorning, how'd you sleep?" Mom smiles. Y/N leans on the doorframe, "Slept alright, what about you two?" Dad stretches, a loud crack coming from his spine echos through the room, "Slept like a baby!" he chuckles and stands up, "Your mom and I called Mr. Afton, he and his family are gonna help us unpack, isn't that generous?"
Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? He's bringing his kids too?" "Of course, he is," Mom gives Y/N a playfully stern look. "His kids are little angels, you won't have to worry about watching them."

She nods and looks down at the ground absently, "What time are they coming?" "Oh, maybe 10 minutes or so?" Dad pats his daughter's head gently, "Maybe you and that Michael kid could get along, Mr. Afton's told me he's a bit of a troubled boy...maybe you're just what he needs to stay on the right path?"
Y/N turns her gaze upwards at her dad, "Troubled boy? What's that supposed to mean?" "He and his friends get into some trouble every once in a while. I guess he bullies his little brother too, it's just the typical teenage hooligan stuff." Dad lets out a small sigh and a dry laugh. "I was like that at his age too...I know if I had a good influence like you Y/N it would've been different."

Mom stands up and puts an arm around Dad, "Basically what we're saying is that maybe while the Afton's help us unpack you can put in some effort to get to know Michael, that's all."
Y/N nodded, "Yeah alright, I'll do my best. No promises though." she gives a short laugh, she was partially joking.
"You'll do great hun, don't sweat it." Mom pats her on the back. 

There was a knock at the door that made the family all turn their head towards the door. "Coming!" Mom calls and speed walks to open the front door, Y/N and Dad following close behind her. Upon opening the door they were met with the Afton's.
"Goodmorning Mr. Afton, how are you?" Mom allows them inside "Morning Mrs. Afton." she nodded her head towards her, "Oh drop the formalities, call me William won't you?" Mr. Afton shakes her and Dad's hand. Mrs. Afton smiles and shakes their hand as well, "He's right darling, just call me Vera."

The Afton children walk inside and the youngest two wave at Y/N and her parents, Evan, the shy little boy she met yesterday gave the smallest wave out of the two children. The blonde little girl gave Y/N a toothy smile, well, as many teeth as she had. The little girl had a few teeth missing.
Y/N waves back at them, "Good morning Evan, good morning Elizabeth," she turns her gaze upwards at the slightly taller brunette, Michael, "Morning Michael, how are you?"
Michael glares down at her and stares into her eyes for a moment before replying, "I'm fine." he looks away.

"Alright then, how can we help you? We can assist with anything you'd like." William smiles and looks between Mom and Dad.
Dad wraps his arm around Mom. "Well, M/N and I were working on the kitchen, and the kids can work on Y/N's room. Is that alright?"  "That sounds lovely!" Vera claps her hands together excitedly, "Run along now kids, we'll unpack the kitchen."

Y/N leads the 2 children with Michael following close behind to her bedroom, "Alright, well all my boxes are in here. I just need to unpack clothes and some decorations, it won't be too much work." She sits on the ground near her open suitcases, Evan and Elizabeth do the same. Michael however leans against the wall with his arms crossed, he was glaring towards the girl. "So, um..." Y/N clears her throat uncomfortably, "How have you guys been?"

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 1983, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙨 15 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 '80𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, <3