Chapter 15. Oil Change

It was hot summers day, about 85°. Y/N was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to her mom about whatever came to mind. Her mom was waiting on some cookies to come out of the oven.

It was a few days after the whole skinny-dipping incident, and Michael's friends went from hating Y/N, to absolutely loving her. For obvious reasons.
They've been asking Michael every day if she's free to hang out, or if they could get her phone number. To which, Michael would always snap at them and say he doesn't know if she's busy or not, and he doesn't even have her phone number.

It irritated Michael to no end, every time they asked about Y/N he wanted to bang his head into a wall. He already thinks about her enough, he doesn't need his friends talking about her too. She never leaves his mind anymore, he doesn't know why he can't get her out of his head. But in a way, he didn't mind it.

"So, me and Dad have noticed you're getting along with Michael." Mom smiles at Y/N as she takes the sheet of cookies out of the oven.
"Yeah, he's alright. He can still be a jerk sometimes." Y/N shrugs, "But his friends are pretty cool too."
"His friends? I've never met them, have I?" Mom grabs a spatula and uses it to place the cookies on a plate.
"No, you haven't. But I've only met them twice. They went swimming with Michael and I."
Y/N tilts her head, "By the way, what's the cookies for?"

Mom turns around promptly and hands Y/N the plate of cookies. "These are for the Afton's. Could you please take them over? I've got to start a load of laundry."
Y/N nodded "Oh, sure." She hops off the counter, "Be right back."
"Thank you honey, be careful. Look both ways before crossing the street!" Mom calls towards her daughter, which made Y/N roll her eyes slightly. "Yes Mom, I know."

She leaves through the front door and makes her way over to the Afton's. Their garage door was open, and Y/N quickly spots William. He waves towards her when he notices her.
"Well hello there Y/N! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" William smiles and chuckles heartily. "Here, step inside the garage for a moment, won't you?"

William leads Y/N inside the garage, and she notices their car on a car jack, and somebody under the car working on it. Presumably it was Michael.
"Yeah, it's gorgeous out. Anyway, uh, my mom sent cookies for you guys." Y/N glances down at the plate of chocolate chip cookies, then holds it out for William to take.

"Oh my, how kind of you guys." He pats her head and smiles, "I'll take these inside, Vera will be delighted, chocolate chip is her favorite. Feel free to stay and visit."
And with that, William went inside through the door in the garage.

Y/N walks over to the side of the car and crouches down next to it. "Hey Michael, what's up?" She calls to Michael, who was still under the car.

"Not much, the cars oil needed changed." He grunts, as he tightens the cap on the oil tank. "Dad made me do the work again." He grumbles.
"Ah, fun." Y/N says sarcastically, "Anything I can do to help?"
"Hand me that wrench." His hand slides from under the car and points to a wrench, Y/N places the tool in his hand, earning a quiet "thanks." From Michael.

After awhile, she could hear Michael breathe a sigh of relief. "Finally. I'm done." He slides out from under the car, Y/N widens her eyes slightly at the sight.

He was shirtless, his body was covered in oil from the neck down, a few splotches of oil were smeared on his cheeks. The sun was beaming in from the open garage door, making the oil shine against his skin. Y/N watched as some of the oil slowly dripped down from his chest, and fell all the way down the waist of his jeans.

Michael cocks an eyebrow at her, not realizing what she was staring at. "Hey shithead, why don't you make yourself useful and help me get the oil off my back." He hands her a rag that was laying on the concrete ground of the garage.

Y/N nodded slightly, snapping out of her trance, and grabs the rag from him. She scoots closer to him, and Michael turns around so she was facing his back. She began wiping off his shoulders, sliding her hand all the way down his back, then sliding it up to his shoulders once more, she did this repeatedly to get all the oil off. Michael closed his eyes, he had to admit, it felt nice.

She wraps her arms around him slightly so she could wipe off his chest. She was enjoying this tremendously, for different reasons than Michael was. Her heart was going a million beats a minute as she felt the ripple of his stomach under the damp rag as her hand inched farther and farther down his body. She was impressed at the muscle definition he had, only being 15. He wasn't buff, or bulky, but definitely toned.

Y/N's hand unintentionally went further down his stomach, which sent a shiver down Michaels spine. His eyes quickly open again as he looks down at her hand, it was inching closer and closer to the waist of his pants.

He blushed and grips her wrist, forcing her to stop. This made Y/N yelp in surprise, she didn't realize what she was doing. It was strange, like Michael was actually putting her into a trance.

He grips her wrist tighter, Y/N tries to squirm out of his grasp, stammering slightly. She was embarrassed.
"Y'know, I only said to get my back," he smirks, his accent was rolling through each word that fell off his tongue, making Y/N's face burn warmer. In a way, his accent always made his words sound more seductive than he intended.
"Looks like somebody just couldn't help herself~" he leaned his head back so his lips were dangerously close to her ear.

He suddenly let go of her wrist and grabbed the rag from her, acting as if that didn't even happen. Y/N was left sitting there in shock, her face bright red, her heart about to beat out of her chest.

Michael looks back at her again, another smirk was hinting at his lips, but he held it back. "What's wrong, Y/N?" He asks innocently. He knew what was wrong, he knew he had flustered the girl, but regardless he was enjoying every moment of her reaction.

William walks back into the garage, making Y/N jump slightly and snap her head in his direction. She tried calming down the obvious blush on her face.
"Hey there kids," William smiles, unaware of the events that just took place, "you get the oil changed Mike?"

Michael nodded casually, "Yup. It's good as new." He turns his head from his dad to Y/N, and gives her a cheeky wink. "See you around, Y/N." He walks inside casually, leaving William and Y/N in the garage.

"Your face is awfully red Y/N," William tilts his head slightly, "Did you get a sunburn?"