Chapter 25. How to Clean and Flirt

𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙉. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚.

Y/N was in the kitchen foraging for cleaning supplies. Windex, disinfectant wipes, etc. Her parents were forcing her to tidy up her room, which is something Y/N dreaded doing. It's not that she hated cleaning, it was just tedious. Michael was coming over to help her, but he was most likely going to sit there and do nothing. Y/N didn't care, she just enjoyed his company.

Arms full of cleaning supplies, she makes her way to her bedroom and plops them down. She sighs and looks at the time, Michael should be here any second. And a knock at the door confirmed that. Y/N turns on her heels and basically runs towards the door. "I'm coming!" she opens the door to be met with Michael.

A huge smile paints itself on her face, she steps aside and lets him in. "Hey Michael, what's up?" He walks in and smiles back at her, "I'm good, I guess. What's up with you?"
Y/N leads him back to her room as they talked, "I'm good too, I'm happy to see you." She shuts the door behind them when they arrived in her room.

As soon as the door shuts and allows them privacy Michael wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a gentle hug, one she was not expecting. "I missed you, shithead." He mumbles into her shoulder. Y/N slowly eases into the hug and wraps her arms around his waist. He's never hugged her before, or even dared to get this close. "I missed you too," Y/N says as the two part from the hug.

Michael stares into her eyes for a moment before sitting on the bed next to her cleaning supplies. "Whatcha' gonna do with these?" he grabs a bottle of disinfectant spray absently and reads the label. Y/N had her back turned to him picking up some dirty laundry on the floor, "I'm cleaning, remember? You said you'd help me." An idea pops into Michael's head, his expression changes; the mischief is apparent in his eyes.

He quickly sprays some of the cleaning product at her back, the cold liquid going through her shirt. She yelps at the frigid feeling and turns around quickly. "Michael!" she squeaks and quickly snatches the bottle from him. Michael snickers quietly, "What's wrong? Getting a little wet never hurt anybody." he winks. Y/N blush slightly at the statement, "Okay, whatever," she rolls her eyes and crossed her arms. This made Michael soften his look towards her, "Oh Y/N, you know you can't stay mad at me."

Y/N loosens up and takes a deep breath, "I suppose," she looks around the room, "Alright, you ready to help me?"
Michael fakes a yawn, "I would but uh, I don't really feel like it." He was only half-joking, he really didn't feel like cleaning, but he would if she made him. "Besides, I think somebody as reckless as you need a supervisor for a job like this. After all," he stands up and cups her cheek, getting dangerously close to her. "I can't let my little doll get hurt~" he purrs. He's resorted to seducing her into letting him slack off.

Y/N turns red and stares at him, her eyes practically turned into hearts. "I uh- fine I mean...sure." Michael sits back down and acts like nothing happened, "Cool, thanks." he finds sick pleasure in embarrassing her. Her face still burning red, Y/N narrows her eyes. "You prick," she says as lovingly as she could.

Michael just flashes her his signature shit-eating grin, "Who me? Never."
Y/N mutters something backhanded under her breath and got to work. She began by putting all her dirty clothes into a laundry hamper, then straightening up the miscellaneous things sitting on her dresser. Such as photo frames, a small pile of loose change, and old receipts. Michael props himself up on his elbows as he watched her.