Chapter 40. Afterglow

It was official, Y/N and Michael fucked.

Y/N and Michael were laying in bed. Y/N was cuddled up to Michael wearing his shirt over her bra and panties, and Michael had the girl eloped in his arms, only wearing his shorts.
The couple was asleep after their affair only a few hours earlier.

Headlights shone through the living room windows, the rest of the Afton family was home after Evan's soccer game. Mr. Afton unlocks the door with his keys, and the family walks in. They were hushed, tiptoeing around each other not wanting to wake Michael.

"Ah, Y/N stayed the night," Mr. Afton whispers gesturing to her shoes by the front door, "Evan will have to tell her about his game in the morning,"
Mrs. Afton puts a loving hand on her husband's shoulder and turns to Evan, "You did great, love," she ruffles his hair. Evan blushed and looked away.

"Why don't you two go to bed? It's late, my darlings," Mr. Afton pats Elizabeth on the head, the two children nodded, then run hand in hand up the stairs.
"Be quiet won't you..! Michael and Y/N are asleep..!" he whisper-shouts to his children.

///

"Y/N...Y/N wake up,"

A raspy voice met Y/N's ear waking her up. She makes a low hum and peeks an eye open, being met with a shirtless Michael. Y/N smiles and makes a sleepy giggle, pursing her lips, "Morning,"

Michael smiles, "Morning doll, how're you feeling?" he placed a hand on her hip and rubs small circles against her skin, he was referring to any soreness she would have after intercourse. Y/N sits up, and the blanket she had pulled over herself falls to her lap. Her back pops and a gasp of relief escapes her lips.

"I'm feeling fine, a little sore is all," she leans her head against Michael's shoulder. The small gesture makes Michael blush, no matter how small the touch is, he always gets excited at her touch.

"You were incredible~" Y/N winks and shoves him playfully, Michael turns red, the flirty remark caught him off guard "I-I was..?" he clears his throat and then looks away.
"Oh yeah, you were," Y/N looks into his eyes, "I wanna do that again sometime,"

Michael raised his eyebrows, "You do?"
"Mhm~ sometime soon," she kept teasing him, the afterglow of last night still affecting her attitude. It gave her more confidence than she realized she had.
Michael narrows his eyes playfully, "Don't tempt me with a good time,"

"If your parents weren't home..." Y/N trails off and smirks, Michael bites his lip and scoffs playfully, "You act as if you enjoyed yourself," he said sarcastically
"I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it,"

"Well," Michael began, pulling her on his lap by her hips, delicately placing his hands on each one. "I feel the same way, doll," he traced his fingers over her neck gently. "Mm, I'd suggest doing it again tonight, but you're already bruised up as it is,"

So?" Y/N asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"If I remember right. You called me a jerk last night." He scoffs playfully. "I wouldn't want to give you more of a reason to say that."
"Yeah well, you are a jerk," she giggles.
"Jerk? I like the sound of that." He Hums sarcastically

Hey guys! I am so sorry this is so short and took forever to write. I've had a lot going on, with my friends moving over the summer, karate class, and other summer break plans. If you want to keep up with me the most I'd suggest following me on Instagram, but I do post on TikTok as well. My TikTok username is Strawberrycumcake_ and my Instagram is Itsstreasure_
I would love to be mutuals, I follow back on both platforms
Much love,
Author <3