Chapter 36. The Three Stooges

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙞 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙.

𝙊𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠. 𝙎𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙡.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

It was a few days after Evan's party, and Evan had a great time. For such a rough start to the day, the outcome was a lot greater. Evan used to be petrified of the animatronics his father produces, however, Michael had helped him get over the fear.

On the day of his party, when Michael held Evan up to Fredbear, Evan began crying. Michael kept a firm grip on his younger brother, and told him everything would be alright, he would protect him. It was evident Michael was strong, but to Evan, Michael was like a superhero. He was the strongest person he knew, Evan trusted his brother to protect him.

Now it was mid to late July. Michael, Y/N, and Chica mask were taking a walk in Chica mask's neighborhood. When the three get together, their parents call them The Three Stooges. The Three Stooges were an American comedy team that aired until 1970, it contained three men in the team. Which corresponds with the three friends.

The three always get into harmless trouble, such as old women yelling at them for crossing through their yard, or dogs chasing Chica mask around the block. Y/N finally felt like she had true friends. If you saw one of them, the other two were bound to be somewhere near.

As they walked around the neighborhood, Chica mask was making conversation. "So basically I forced them to come to the party. I went to their houses and made sure they'd be there." he puts emphasis on his words.
"Yeah, I was wondering about that," Y/N pipes in, "how exactly did you drag them to Evan's party?" she asked skeptically

"I have my ways," he smirks, making Y/N and Michael laugh quietly.
"Well, however, you got them there, thanks." Michael and Chica mask fist bump, "I appreciate their sorry little asses apologizing."
"No problem man, anything for you guys. You both deserved an apology." Chica mask looks down slightly, "What we did was wrong, and if someone as dumb as me could realize my mistake, swallow my pride, and apologize. They could too."

Y/N pats his back, "And we forgive you, it's behind us. You've changed for the better, and you should be proud of that."
Michael pats his shoulder, "She's right dude, you're more of a man than them."
Chica mask smiles slightly, "Thanks guys, but enough of this sappy stuff." he perks up again and beams, "Let's fuck some shit up!"

Michael and Y/N laugh but ultimately agree with him. The three began looking for stuff to do, they ran past the tunnel from the last time they took a walk together, the mud from earlier was still there, with Y/N's footprints dried in it.
They then ran past a house with only half of a concrete driveway, the other half looked destined to be built. There was a large puddle of water in the place of the missing driveway.

"Yo look at that big ass puddle!" Chica mask exclaims, pointing at it. Y/N followed quickly behind him, "Woah, that is a big puddle. I wonder how deep it is."
Michael finds a large stick nearby and gets an idea. He wanted to see how deep the water was. He pokes the stick in the puddle, it sinks fairly deep into the water.

"Bro you're over here looking like Moana from Disney," Chica mask shoves Michael playfully and laughs, "She's the chick who loves water."
Michael bursts out laughing, "Oh my god Elizabeth loves that movie," he stands closer to the water and comically begins to sing one of the most popular songs in the movie Moana.
"I've been staring at the edge of the water for as long as I can remember-"

Michael's musical number gets cut short when a car pulls into the driveway. The people driving the car looked at Michael with a peculiar look, they looked at him as if he was crazy. It's not every day you see a 16-year-old boy singing a Disney song in your driveway.

Once the three see the car they all widen their eyes and freeze. "Run." Y/N began running away from the driveway, Chica mask and Michael do the same. They all giggle and laugh as they run, shoving each other playfully.

They stop running and stand in front of one of the houses to catch their breath.
The house was nice, it had a neatly mowed yard and a decorative cross hanging on the door.
"Hey look, a cross," Michael points out the decoration, "must be a family of Christians."

Chica mask looks at the house, "Oh yeah, must be," he began shaking his backside at the house humorously. Chica mask was not religious, but his family is. They forced him to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday.

"Chica mask!" Y/N bursts out in laughter, Michael does the same.
"You dumbass! You're gonna get caught!" Michael face palms at his stupid behavior.
"Relax, it's not like anybody is home-"

"Chica mask?" A masculine voice calls from the front porch of the house. A man who looked to be in his mid-30's stood there, hands on his hips.
"Oh no- uh- Hi Pastor Chad!" Chica mask stops dancing and stands there on the Pastors lawn; guilt written on his face.

"Chica mask I'm telling your mother about this. Remember what we talked about in youth group?"
The pastor scolds him, Chica mask just nodded and awkwardly began walking off. Y/N and Michael follow him, they try containing their laughter.

"Chica mask, you know that guy?" Michael lets out a few snickers. Chica mask looks down at the ground, blushing. "Y-Yeah, he's my pastor." He awkwardly lets out a chuckle of his own. "He's the one that gave me a talk about my erm...cum sock-"

Michael covers his mouth to muffle his laughter, "Oh my god! You fucking idiot!" he punches his arm, Y/N began laughing too, "Your what? Cum sock!"
"Shut up guys! It was last Fall!"