Chapter 17. Sticks and Stones

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚,

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙎𝙤, 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙊𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙨 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 <3

Y/N was in her room listening to music and doing some tidying up. Just simple cleaning, such as dusting her shelves, wiping off the top of her dresser, and cleaning the windows.

Today was a nice day, the temperature was more bearable than usual. It was cloudy, with a little breeze to cool off the hot summers air. Perfect day to be outside.

That's actually what Michael and his friends were doing, going outside. If they're not hanging out at the park or the creek, they're hanging out in some nearby wooded areas.

"Alright, you got the bug spray?" Freddy mask calls towards Bonnie mask. "Yep, I'm already prepared."
Michael and his friends were at his house, grabbing all the things they need to go into the woods. They brought bug spray, water bottles, and some snacks. They were now ready to go on their way to the woods. That is, until Chica mask spoke up.

"Yo guys, we should invite Y/N."
All the guys look between each other and immediately they all start grinning. "Yeah! Cmon Michael, it'll be fun."
Michael felt his stomach flip when they mentioned her name, he didn't want her to come along. He was scared he would mess up somehow, or act like an idiot around her. Things are different now that he finally admitted to himself he likes her.

"Uh, I'm not sure guys." he looks at the ground and shoves his hands in his jean pockets.
"Oh Cmon, bro." Chica mask rolls his eyes, "She's cool, and she's pretty hot." He winks. This made Michael shoot him a glare, he didn't like the fact his friends also had little crushes on her. He admittedly was possessive of Y/N, even though she wasn't even his girlfriend.

"Whatever. I don't care." Michael looks away, desperate to avoid eye contact with his friends, he didn't want them to notice how flustered just simply saying her name made him feel.
"That wasn't a no! Cmon guys let's go see if she's busy." They all begin running out of Michaels house across the street to Y/N's. Michael sighs and slowly makes his way behind them.

Freddy mask immediately knocks on Y/N's door, they hear footsteps on the other side.
The door opens and they were met with her dad.
"Well, hello there boys." Dad raised an eyebrow as he looked down at them, "What brings you all here?"
"Is Y/N home? We wanted to see if she could hang out." Bonnie mask speaks up, shifting his weight to his other leg as he spoke.