Epilogue

After Michael gave Y/N her promise ring, the two knew for sure they were going to last forever. Michael knew this was the girl he was going to marry and start a family with. Once the two began high school, it was hard to ever see them apart. Michael, Chica mask, and Y/N had many classes together. The trio consisted of Michael falling asleep during his lessons, Y/N always paying attention, and Chica mask shooting spitballs through a plastic straw at the teachers.

Michael's teachers were impressed at his change in behavior and applauded him for it greatly. He gave all the credit to Y/N, for her effort and kindness for seeing the best in him when nobody else did. It also greatly surprised his teachers to see Michael and Chica mask break away from Bonnie mask and Freddy mask. They never spoke, they would barely even look at each other when they passed in the hallways. If you didn't know any better, you would think they were strangers.

Chica mask and his pastor were now getting along better too after Chica mask promised to never twerk on his lawn ever again, or egg his house, or toilet paper his bushes, or throw a rock through his window...you get the point. But between you and me, Chica mask had his fingers crossed. We all know Chica mask will never change.

A lot changed at home for Michael when the missing children's case re-opened. The police had better DNA testing and better detectives. They ultimately found William Afton guilty of the first-degree murder of at least 4 children. He was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. The entire neighborhood was shocked somebody like him could do such a thing, but Michael couldn't be happier.

Michael would never have to worry about his father finding out he had told Y/N his secret, and he would never have to worry about his safety in his own home again. Vera was devastated when this happened, which lead to the divorce of Mr. and Mrs. Afton. The two youngest Afton kids couldn't grasp the severity of the situation with them being so young. They only knew their father was in prison, and never coming back.

The ownership of Afton robotics was transferred to D/N, Y/N's dad, still being co-owned by Vera. Y/N's family got a huge rise in income and were living comfortably in their neighborhood. Not wanting to move, due to the friendships they had already made.

Even if Michael had turned a new leaf, that didn't mean he still didn't occasionally tease Y/N. To which, Y/N would always say,
"You Jerk..."

The End

///

I would first of all like to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read my story. I'm so grateful to every single one of you for joining along in this journey. I feel like I've made so many new friends, and learned how to appreciate my platform and community more. I feel bittersweet about ending this beloved fanfiction, but all good things must come to an end.
That being said, I would not be opposed to a sequel if you guys would read it! I would love to continue this story.
Again, thank you so much to all of you. Whether you started reading at 8 reads, or 100k, or if you were the first reader, I love you. I love you all so much.
If you want to take anything from this story, take this
Always see the good in people, even if they are a jerk. Never stop being the Y/N in a world full of Michael Aftons.
For the last time, I will say
Much love,
Author <3