Chapter 39. Little Miss Perfect

𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 <3 Also a lot of this is more from Michael's perspective, not all of it though! So I hope you enjoy!!! Sorry this took so long to publish, I wanted it to be as perfect as it could <3

Y/N and Michael were at the Afton's residence. Michael's family was out of town for the evening for Evan's soccer game. They were competing against a town nearby, about half an hour away. Michael didn't want to go and as a result, invited Y/N over to keep him company. They were sitting in his bedroom watching a movie.

"Well, we have like an hour before they get home," Michael sighs and stretches slightly,
"I wonder if Evan's winning," Y/N hums quietly and smiles, imagining Evan among other young children his age running around, playing soccer. She knew soccer was something Evan honestly enjoyed. She was glad he could do something he was passionate about.

"He's absolutely destroying them, I hope he showers in their blood," Michael smirks. Y/N just playfully rolls her eyes at him, "Yeah, we both know Evan is a barbarous and bloodthirsty beast that showers in the blood of his enemies," she said sardonically.
"Glad we're both on the same page then," Michael pretends to not take note of her sarcasm, making Y/N roll her eyes once again.

"God damn it's hot in here," Michael groans, changing the topic. He sits up and fans himself with his hand, attempting to cool off. Y/N shrugs, "Yeah, I mean it's 90 degrees out, what do you expect?"
Michael lets out a prolonged sigh and slides his shirt off, tossing it on the ground. "Fuck it, we're the only ones home, I don't need a shirt."

Y/N blushed slightly and stares at his now shirtless chest. His skin was a sunkissed tan and seemed to glow under the faint, warm light of the lamp on Michael's bedside table. His shoulders looked strong, and there was a faint definition on his stomach.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Michael quickly detected her staring and winks. He thought it was cute when he caught her staring at him. In Y/N's defense, how could she not stare? She and Michael alike are hormonal teenagers, constantly horny and angsty. It was only a matter of time before the young couple explored each other. It was more surprising they haven't yet.

"Hey..! Shut up!" Y/N's face turned pink in embarrassment, she loathed whenever Michael teased her for staring at him; she loathed him teasing her in general.
"Never. I like seeing you turn red too much to stop." He cups Y/N's cheek flirtatiously and stares into her eyes, trying to fluster her more.

Y/N swallows hard and stares into his eyes bravely, trying to make a point, and show him she couldn't be embarrassed as easily as he thought.
Much to Michael's surprise, she kept eye contact. He furrows his eyebrows, he wanted a reaction from her. It was something Michael loved doing, provoking her. That's another reason he used to pick on her.

Seeing her get bothered by him, or turn red at his words, made him feel powerful. He enjoyed the fact he could have that influence on her emotions or even her actions. It was admittedly strange to say, but Michael didn't care. He felt the urge to fluster her again, this cool and collected front she was putting on as she stared into his eyes, it was just a facade. He knew he could break it.

He wanted to break her.

"Stop staring at me doll," he hums calmly, "I know you want me, but staring is rude y'know~"
Y/N widens her eyes at his words. He was right, she did want him. The two wanted each other and they knew it, and lately, they had been more intimate. They made out in church that one Wednesday, they stared at each other longer than they should, and Michael would be lying if he said he hadn't groped her a few times in passing.