Chapter 38: Tied Knot

"I am far from being pure" I whispered while staring at him. Alec was the person who has been able to awaken so many senses in me. He has been able to make me stand up for myself. I could see that he was simply concerned that Jace was going to be in the same house as me. Alec was staring at me. He seemed to be very confused. 

"Why do you think that?" He asked me. 

"I've been ripped off of my dignity. My self-respect. It took me years to love my body again. Well, I am still in process of healing but I am getting there" I said as I laid on my back, breaking eye contact with him. He laid on his back too. We were now both staring at the ceiling. 

"Each and every single inch of your body is perfect" Alec said out of nowhere. "Your dignity is still here and it's standing fiercely" He told me as if it was obvious. "You are fucking stubborn but you fight for what you believe is right. Even if you're wrong" He rolled his eyes at his own statement. 

"You want to slow down. I will start thinking that you've gone soft" I joked. Alec moved from his initial position and stood up. 

"Come with me" He demanded and started walking out of the room. Squinting my eyes curiously, I quickly jumped out of bed and started following him. The frown on my face could really show that I was confused to where we were going. He walked down the stairs, walked to the kitchen and made his way to the basement. I never went there. 

Why would I? 

Alec opened the door then motioned me to walk in. My eyes widened when it fell on various 'tools'. They were torturing tools. Why would he need all that here? He was not even planning to get anyone here. 

"Are you planning to torture me?" I asked me teasingly as goosebumps rose on my skin. There were several knifes hanging on one of the walls. They were in difference sized and shapes. There were things that I didn't even know the name of. 

Or even their purpose. 

"I want to teach you how to use a knife" Alec started. 

"On a human?" I gulped. 

"On Jace" He responded as he picked up a small knife from the wall. I shook my head, walked to him and slowly pulled the knife out of his hand. 

"I don't want to" I whispered. 

"You're the one who's going to be questioning him, Evanora. I won't be in this room with you. It will be just you and him" Alec breathed in despair. He seemed like he was really worried. 

"You won't be here?" I asked in disbelief. 

"I will be behind this mirror" He said as he pointed to a huge ass mirror was just behind the chair where Jace was most probably going to be tied on. 

"So you will be here" I sighed in relief. Alec was standing in front of me. He looked lost. "I want to do this. I want to be able to get the information that you need and to be able to make him suffer" I explained. I was just trying to reassure him. "But let me do this my way" I breathed. "For once in your life, you will have to trust me" I told him seriously. He frowned then sat on the chair in the middle of the room. 

"Show me" He demanded. I tilted my head in confusion while looking at him. 

"Show you what?" I asked. 

"What will you do?" He asked. A grin slowly appeared on my face as I walked to him. He was sitting there, looking as mighty and beautiful as ever. His eyes were following my every moves. He was staring at me as if I was some prey that has been put in front of him. 

"You need your hands tied" I shrugged. He placed his hands in front of me. 

"Tie them" He demanded. 

"Are you teaching me?" I asked in disbelief. 

"You have to start somewhere" He shrugged. I took a piece of rope that was hanging on the wall. I sincerely believe that this was the purpose of the rope here. I tied Alec's wrist with it. I could see that it was a miserable knot but It didn't matter. I held his hand above his head then stared at him victoriously. 

"How did I do?" I asked teasingly. He wiggled his hands a few times and placed his free hands on my hips. 

"Horrible" He breathed before pulling me down on his lap so that I was now straddling. 

"Teach me" I whispered. My inside was throbbing in want at the sight in front of me. I placed my hands in front of him. His eyes were fixed in mine as he pulled the rope and started twisting it around my wrist. I didn't even focus on how he was doing it. I was so focused on him. 

The knot was very tight and I was pretty sure that it was going to leave a mark. 

"I didn't watch you" I admitted. He held my hands with one of his hands. His other hand was trailing down my cleavage. He was caressing my skin, making goosebumps rise. "I know what you're doing" I whispered, trying to pull my hands from him. 

"What am I trying to do, Evanora?" He asked tauntingly. 

"I was serious when I said no sex" I mumbled reluctantly. I could feel Alec's hard boner against my vagina and the only thing I wanted right now, was him. 

Inside of me. 

"Your body says otherwise" He breathed before moving his head closer to my breast. He stared at me before slowly taking one of his nipple in his mouth. I wanted my shirt to be off me. I arched my back, liking the feeling that he was giving me. 

"I want you" I moaned. Soon, my shirt was off me, it was pulled to my hands and Alec wrapped the shirt around the knot. 

"You're so fucking beautiful" Alec breathed before crashing his lips against mine.