Chapter 21: Alec and Fingers

The lights in the room were the thing that woke me up. In fact, it was the sun. I wondered what time it was. I had a really nice sleep after Alec came to sleep on the bed.

Oh wait.

My eyes moved to the arms that were enveloped around me. Alec Freaking Sin was hugging me in his sleep. My robe was not even in its place anymore. It has risen to my stomach. My bare ass was against Alec's massive boner. What was I even thinking for wearing a thong while Alec was sleeping in my room. For my defence, I really was not expecting Alec to sleep in my room yesterday. It felt so comfortable. His arms were wrapped around me and it gave me a feeling of reassurance. Even though I knew that he was not conscious of what he was doing, I still stayed like that. I didn't know whether I was scared that I would wake him and his first sight would be my bare ass with my red thong on or I was nervous that he would suddenly push me away.

Gulping, I slowly lifted his arm so that I could wiggle out of his grasp without waking him up. His arms were heavy. It was in vain. All my efforts were in vain. I groaned internally and kept on trying to find a way tp get out of bed without waking Alec up. I finally gave up. I let my head fall on the pillow, then exhaled in defeat.

"Can you stop moving?" I jumped at Alec's unexpected voice. He was already up. Why the fuck wasn't he taking his arms off me then? Oh. He most probably forgot that he slept here yesterday. He was most probably thinking that I was Debby. I looked around awkwardly before clearing my throat.

"Alec" I said his name timidly, afraid of his reaction. "I am not Debby" I told him, turning my face to look at him. I could feel his breath fanning all over my face as he was really close to me. He opened one of his beautiful green eyes to look at me. He stared for a whole two minutes before taking in a deep breath.

"No Shit" he muttered sarcastically. He still didn't remove his arms from around me. I awkwardly lifted his arm to put it next to me. "I was comfortable" he added and turned so that he was now sleeping on his back and his eyes were on the ceiling.

"I know" I agreed, making him turn to look at me. "I have had a nice sleep after so long" I admitted.

"You're welcome" He said. I rolled my eyes at his words.

"You're not sleeping in my room again" I said firmly, pulling my robe down for it to cover my bare ass.

"Technically, all the rooms in this house are mine" Alec mentioned smartly.

"Did you think of what Debby would think?" I asked him. Alec sat on the bed, then fully turned his body to me. He squinted his eyes. His jaws were clenched. He did look intimidating.

"Do I look like someone who gives a fuck about what people think of me?" He asked slowly. I instinctively shook my head, then quickly regretted that I showed him a sign of weakness.

"Debby is your girlfriend" I pointed out.

"And?" He pushed.

"What do you mean and?" I questioned in disbelief. "I wouldn't like my boyfriend to be sleeping next to a girl he barely knows" I told him.

"We just slept" He answered lazily.

"Still" I muttered. I pushed the blanket off me, then got off the bed. I turned around to look at him, crossing my arms and waiting for him to stand up and leave so that I can go take a shower. When he made no move, I exhaled in annoyance.

"Alec, I need to shower" I announced. He scoffed before rolling his eyes. The white blanket was making his eyes seem brighter. It was like a really light green. It was hypnotising. I remember how I would put contacts on in order to get those green eyes.