Chapter 33: The Morning

I could feel the rays of the sun fanning all over my face. I moved slightly and quickly stopped when I felt a little burn in between my legs. I didn't have time to open my eyes when my mind quickly registered what happened last night. The heat that I was feeling against my back made me realise that Alec was still sleeping next to me. I stretched slightly and turned towards Alec's side so that the sun was no longer on my face. Alec was naked. That was the first thing that I noticed. His eyes were still closed. His breathing was soft and he looked so peaceful. I wanted to run my fingers on his skin. But something inside of me was yelling at me not to.

It took everything in me to move so that I was now sitting on the bed. I was trying my best not to wake Alec up. I thought that having sex with Alec would make the sexual tension go but it didn't. On the contrary, I wanted him even more. The memories of last night rushed in my head again. I could feel my cheeks warming up. When my eyes met the sides of the bed, I remembered how he tied my feet. I could feel my inside clenching and unclenching in want. I rolled my lips in my mouth, trying to stop a smile from spreading on my face.

"Good morning" my heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. I turned to look at him. His eyes were partly opened. I was naked on the bed and my breasts were at his full display.

"Morning" I mumbled. I had no idea why I was feeling shy. I quickly moved so that I was now sitting on the side of the bed. My feet were touching the cold floor. I quickly pulled the sheets closer to me so that I was hiding my naked body from him. My hair was falling all over my face by my sudden movement.

"I've seen all of it" Alec mumbled sleepily. I refrained myself from responding. I stood up, ignoring the soreness that I was feeling. I walked to the bathroom, not really bothering about taking my underwear or clothes. I was hoping that I would walk back in the room, Alec would be gone. I didn't know how to face him. I turned on the hot water tap, let the wayer flow a little bit before letting the sheet fall on the floor. I quickly put it in the clothes basket. I stepped under the water, a sign escaped from my mouth.

Last night replayed in my head over and over again. I could still feel his touch on my skin. Each and every kisses that he put on me, replayed in my head. His touches were so dominating and precise. I shook the thoughts away and took my shower. The shower gel smelled so good. I quickly turned to look at the flavour that I was using.

Coconut.

I washed my hair, washed my face and stayed under the water appreciating the soothness that the hot water was giving me. After a while, I turned off the tap and walked out to get the towel. I quickly stopped when I saw Alec walking in, running his hand in his hair.

"I was just getting out" I told him, grabbing the towel and starting to wrap it around me. Alec shook his head then pulled the towel away from me. I didn't even have the time to see when he threw it at. Alec was naked.

Very naked.

"You're getting in again" he informed. I frowned in confusion. My eyes couldn't move itself from his dick. It was erected. When I managed to pull my eyes off, it trailed to his neck. I didn't recall putting hickeys on me. There were three dark spots. I didn't know but I was proud. He turned me around and lightly pushed me back in.

"Am I?" I questioned. He turned the water on again. The cold water touched my skin making me hiss. "It's cold" I quickly said. Alec turned me around so that I was now facing him. His eyes locked with mine. He took in a deep breath as they started moving to my breasts. His right hand then moved to my left breast. He caressed me softly. "Alec" I breathed. What was he thinking? I thought that yesterday was a one time thing. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out as a whisper.