Chapter 5: Alec Sin

Alec Sin POV

The fucking sun was irritating my eyes. I pushed the blanket off, sat up the bed. I ran my hand in my hair. My old room was the same. I just wanted to get the fuck out of this house and returned back to Australia to take care of business. I got off my bed. I walked to my balcony and walked out, only my boxers on. My parents were sitting by the fountain.

"Alec, you're naked" My mother scolded as soon as her eyes laid on me. My father simply chuckled.

"I'm not naked, mother" I dead panned as I pointed to the small amount of cloth that was covering my dick.

"Go inside" She said, glaring in my direction. I smirked before walking back in.

Family was the only reason I wasn't getting my ass out of here.

I could hear Vanessa's voice. Her room was just next to mine. I felt weird not having a whole fucking house for myself. I could hear another voice. I quickly associated it with the woman I have seen yesterday. Her face flashed in my head again. She was fucking sexy. I would never have guessed that my sister would have friends like this. I thought her friends were posh bimbos that she would usually hand out with. I have never seen that little one. When Vanessa was speaking to her on the phone when we were on our way to the club, I knew that it had to be a fucking sexy woman behind that beautiful voice.

I wouldn't have minded fucking her. Unfortunately, she was drunk as fuck. I walked to my mirror and stood in front of it. I had tattoos on both arms and on my neck. I didn't want more. I had a few scars on my chest and my stomach. I didn't want to cover them. They were my stories. I ran my hand in my hair, pushing my messy hair off my forehead. The ringing of my phone broke my stance. I walked towards it and quickly picked it up.

"Joey" I greeted.

"Alec. We caught one" A smirk formed on my face at his words. I licked my lower lips before speaking.

"Santiano?" I asked.

"Fuck yes" Joey said with pride.

"Good fucking job!" I said. "Have he spoken yet?" I questioned. Joey was the second in command. He was my best mate. He has always been here, ready to shoot or stab whenever needed.

"The fucker is not speaking" Joey swore. I could hear shuffling in the background.

"Torture him" I commanded. The chuckled on the other side,showed that it was the answer that was expecting.

"Sure" He simply said before ending the call.

Who am I?

Alec Sin. I ruled the Underworld.

Evanora POV

"He's outside" Vanessa rushed to me. She was looking more nervous than me. I laughed at her behavior. She rolled her eyes. Each and every step that I took to go to Remy seemed like freaking huge steps. I could feel my heart beating in my rib cage.

Was it normal that even now I didn't know what I was about to do?

"Pray for me" I told Vanessa as I reached the door to the living room. She nodded and stood there, waiting me to go in. It feels like all she needed right now was her pop-corn to eat. When I stepped in, Remy was already sitting. I could smell nervousness reeking off him as well. "Hey" I voiced out so that he would know that I am here.

"Hey" He breathed out. I could see my jacket in his hands. I offered him a reassuring smile. I never wanted to deal with this type of situation. Whilst reaching the couch, I sat next to him. I took my jacket from him.