Chapter 17: Sticky Situation

I had to ask so many questions to ask that guy who I haven't met yet. I didn't even know if he was going to show up today. Well, We didn't know whether he was going to show up. I was going to get dropped at the night club by a driver as Alec thought that it wouldn't be safe to have one of the members of the gang to drop me. I was not against but I think that I just needed some more hyping up before being thrown in the mouth of the tiger. Well, I was not being thrown, I willingly jumped. When the car stopped, I looked at the front of the night club. There was a long line of people queuing up to enter.

Sin.

Alec couldn't find another name to name his club? I rolled my eyes at this then opened the door before hopping out. Goosebumps rose on my skin when the chilling breeze met my skin. I started walking to the queue and upon seeing me, the security men moved slightly to let me walk in. Many girls were eyeing me in envy. Why wouldn't they? I was getting in one of the most popular nightclub without queuing up. I have always heard of Sin nightclub but I never really thought about coming here as we always preferred going to somewhere we knew. Vanessa never really told me about Alec's clubs. Well, again this never really came up into the conversation. I wondered why Alec had to work in the underworld when he was already the son of one of the richest men in city. I pushed my hair back and put a smile on my face when I walked down the stairs of the club. Seems like the nightclub was a underground.

Soon, music was pounding in my ears. I was impressed by the night club. I could see some exotic dancers dancing on the platforms next to the DJ. The decor was purely gold and black. I could see several plastic air bubbles on the floor where all the people were dancing. That was a new concept that I just learnt and it was surely different. The lights that were flashing from everywhere, were reflecting on the plastic air bubbles, which illuminated the dance floor. In the corners of the clubs, were several cubicles where people were sitting. I kept walking until I found my name. Alec told me that he has gotten one of the cubicle reserved for me. I quickly decided that it was time for me to do what I was told. I looked over at the bar and mainly saw women standing there with their drinks, drooling over the barmen that were working there. To be honest, they were indeed really handsome.

I made my way to the bar, leant against it, then plastered one of the sexiest smile that I could muster. I gently fixed the earpiece that I currently had so that I could hear Vanessa or Alec when they would talk to me. "How can I help you beautiful?" A barman suddenly asked. I quickly looked up to meet electric blue eyes. He had blond hair.

"I would really like a tequila" I asked gently.

"Coming" he simply responded with a bright smile. I turned and looked around, hoping to see someone that would be wearing a bracelet and a ring that were going to have the letter S on them.

"What if the person was actually a woman?" I whispered, knowing that the necklace would let them hear me. I acted as if I was fixing my shoes, not wanting to take the risk to have the person know that I might be here undercover for the rival gang.

"No. It's definitely a man" Vanessa responded through the earpiece. I didn't respond and decided that i should walk around with the hope that I will find that person.

Another freaking bar!

There was another freaking bar in the nightclub. How big is it here? I made my way to the bar, moving my hips slightly to the music. A guy wrapped his hand around my waist, making me dance with him. I danced with him for a few seconds before pulling away. As I approached the bar, I noticed a man already sitting there with a woman. I hoped that it was not him as it was surely going to be difficult to try to lure him if he was already talking to someone else. I checked his hand and no bracelet or ring. I turned my head to look around and suddenly, my eyes fell on a golden ring with the S initial on it. I froze. My eyes then met the bracelet which also adorn an S.