Chapter 15: Abused.

Trigger Warning. (Rape Scene)

A car was sent to pick me up by Alec. I was returning back to Alec's and I haven't informed Vanessa yet. I was hesitant to tell her about the art that Jace did in my apartment. When I called Alec, I simply told him that I needed a favour and that I was to return to his. He accepted without any smart comment, which was really weird of him. He sent a car to pick me up. On my way to his, my thought was only one thing.

How will I take my life back in hand?

I didn't want Vanessa and Arthur to know about what happened or about Jace's reappearance in my life. I certainly didn't want them to get involve again in this situation. The danger that Jace represented was much more than an average human was. Jace was a psychopath. He was afraid of nothing, neither the police nor the people he loves. He was sick. He was willing to go to any extent to hurt me. I shivered as the memories ran back to my head. They seemed really fresh and most importantly, really painful. I closed my eyes embracing myself for the flash of horrible memories that he left me.

Four Years Ago

"Please let me go, Jace" I begged. I was tied up to the bed, naked. Jace was sitting on the couch in front of me. He had that dirty proud smirk on his face. It was as if he was looking at his art work.

His art work was me.

Me lying in the pool of blood that he was able to drew out of me. I could feel my body aching because of the cuts that were adorning my body. My lips was busted. Both my eyes were black from the punches that he threw on my face. I was praying. I was praying that God would take out my life so that I wouldn't be in this pain anymore. My breathing was trembling. I had tried several times to persuade him to let me go. I had tried every single thing. But he wouldn't let me. I loved inflicting me with pain. He loved seeing me beg for my life. He loved hearing my whimpers or my screams for help.

Jace stood up, walked out of the room without saying a word. When I heard the water running in the bathroom, I knew that he was taking a shower. I wiggled against the ropes but nothing. I closed my eyes, hoping that my brain would find a way to get me out of this shit. After a few minutes, the water stopped running and soon, Jace walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He eyed me, before walking to the closet.

"I'm heading out, Evanora" Jace announced. I didn't respond. I was just glad that he was heading out. At least I knew that for the next following hours, I was not going to be tortured. He shuffled through his clothes and pulled out his jeans and a shirt. His six abs were at full display. He dropped the towel, then turned to me so that I would his full erection. I shuddered in disgust. I closed my eyes, resting my head on my arm, waiting for him to put his clothes on. I couldn't hear him move, so I rose my head to see him still looking at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly when he started approaching me. He grinned before getting on the bed, all naked. Fear instantly rose inside of me. Jace had been brutal and violent in all the way possible, but he never sexually assaulted me. I wished that he was not going to do it either.

"Can you see that I want you?" He asked me, now straddling me. His bare skin against mine, made me feel like puking. All I could feel in that moment was pure disgust. I wanted his skin off mine.

"Please don't" I sobbed, tears were now running down my cheeks. "I'm in pain" I continued in helplessness. He moved higher and higher so that his dick was not right in front of my face. I moved my face away, looking at the wall. My eyes were completely closed. I wanted just three thing and it was him off me, his dick off my face and most importantly, to be out of this place. Tears kept running down my cheeks, and soon, I started screaming out. "Help me! Please!" I cried out loud. "Please somebody!" I cried, hoping that someone in this fucking building would finally hear me once. He pushed his hand on my mouth. His smirk was still present on his face but fury was dancing in his eyes. How did he become so horrible?