Chapter 14: Home Invasion

"You can't decide for me!" I snapped angrily, following Alec down the stairs. Vanessa and Austin were following us, tired of our arguments. Alec stopped walking and turned to look at me. I held on the stair rail so that I wouldn't crash into him at the speed that I was walking. I glared at him, pushed my hair off my face to show him that I was actually pissed off.

"Actually I can" Alec snapped back. "This is my fucking gang and I can decide to do whatever the fuck I want, Evanora" He seemed pissed off.

"This is my fucking plan" I lamely snapped. He rolled his eyes then continued his way to the living room. I still followed him to the living room. He sat on the couch, seemingly tired of talking to me. Vanessa and Austin walked in. They looked pretty amused. "What's funny?" I asked, making them shake their heads and raise their hands in surrender. "Listen" I started, turning my attention to Alec. He simply stared at me, no emotion on his pretty face. "You didn't even listen to my plan and you said no" I argued.

"I said no because you want to be in. There is no you in my gang , Evanora" Alec said slowly.

"Why don't you just call her Nora?" Austin asked dumbly.

"Why don't you shut up?" Vanessa snapped at him and pushed him slightly.

"You two stop!" I finally yelled in exasperation. "Sit your asses down" I ordered. They both did, without asking any question or simply without any arguments. "Alec, I am here right now because Vanessa told you to keep me safe" I started. "If she likes my plans and see that I can participate in it, You will" I continued. I turned to Vanessa and glared at her. "You will let me participate" I told her.

"If I like the plan and if it sounds like something that could work" Vanessa agreed. Alec was about to talk when I motioned him to shut up.

"Shhht" I snapped. "Let me explain" I started. "An internal attack is way much smarter than rushing in their places and kill everyone" I told them. "Why not infiltrate the rival gang, steal their money, steal their drugs and leave them with nothing?" I proposed. "A gang without money and power means No respect, Right?" I asked, making Vanessa and Austin nod again.

"Who's going to go in unrecognised?" Austin questioned curiously.

"Me" I answered.

"No" Alec retorted.

"You don't get to decide" I told him calmly. My attention soon drifted to Vanessa who looked like she was constipated. "What?" I asked her.

"I can't tell you to do that" She breathed out. I groaned in annoyance. These three people that were in this room with me right now, was going to make me go completely crazy. They were all definitely blood related.

"You're not telling me to do that! I'm proposing to infiltrate" I explained. "No one knows that i know you guys! Except that guy that you guys captured" I said. "I believe that I know what to do and I have been in enough shit in my life to know how to defend myself" I argued.

"Really?" Alec asked sarcastically.

"Ask that to your arm that I shot" I backfired. Alec stood up. I gotta say that he looked really intimidating. He was not glaring at me. No. His eyes held some unknown fury in them. I gulped because i didn't know what to do else. Fear was the first thing that I felt when he stomped his way to me. Vanessa and Austin were quick on their feet. They looked pretty alarmed.

"Listen well and clear, You little bitch" Alec swore, making my eyes widened. "I have had enough of you and your fucking smart mouth. No one has ever disrespected me as much as you did" He sneered. "What do you think gave you the right to fucking talk back? What gave you the fucking idea that you even have a fucking choice? What made you think that you could decide about any shit here?" He asked. My sights were blurry. By then, my eyes were teary. Who did he think he was to speak like that to me? I choked on my sob. I felt embarrassed to even turn around to look at my best friend. Hatred was the only thing that I could feel in this moment.