Chapter 10: Girlfriend and Movie.

"Hey" My thoughts were stopped by a feminine voice. I quickly blinked several times only to find out that my eyes were teary. I quickly wiped my cheeks that were wet from the tears. I turned around to see a beautiful woman. She was wearing a beautiful smile on her worried face. She had short blond hair and her eyes were piercing blue. Her ears were adorned with big loops earrings. "Are you okay?" She asked as her hand hesitantly reach for my arm. I quickly nodded while my eyes skimmed her little black dress that she was wearing. I could observe that she was really classy.

"I am" I responded. "I was lost in my thoughts" I quickly added, my voice slowly turning into a whisper. She tilted her head to look at me. Confusion swam in her eyes. She sat on of the chair that was next to the kitchen island.

"That must be some horrible thoughts" She assumed hesitantly. "I'm Debby" She introduced, placing her hand in front of her, I shook it while smiling. "You must me Evanora" She continued.

"You got it right" I said with a light chuckle.

"I'm Alec's girlfriend" At her words, my eyes widened. She laughed at my reaction. "Should I take your reaction as a compliment?" She asked. I shrugged then smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't think he could have good taste" I muttered jokingly. Debby laughed at my words. She seemed pretty easy going and I felt comfortable talking to her. When she was done laughing, she wiped an invisible tear from her eye. I could see her perfectly manicured hand. I looked at my nails. I recently got them done too. I wonder if I would be able to go out.

"He does have good taste" She chuckled. "I mean, look at this house" she continued. I nodded in agreement.

"I fell in love with the library" I admitted.

"You like reading?" She asked. It made me feel like she was truly interested.

"Yes" I said.

"I'm more a make up girl" She whispered. I laughed. We sat there, talking for a few minutes. Debby was really nice. I learnt that we were the same age. She has been dating Alec for the past two years. I scoffed mentally when I realized that Alec was truly an asshole for wanting to cheat on a girl like Debby with Cassandra. Should I tell her? A little voice in my head screamed a huge 'No'. I agreed with it. It was really not my business and I was going to stay here for a while I guessed. I shouldn't try get on Alec's bad side.

After a few minutes, we heard steps walking towards the kitchen. We both turned to see Alec walking in, in all his glory. Debby quickly stood up, then walked to him. She was going to kiss him but he shook his head. I could see Debby's smile fade slowly. I gulped before standing up and making my way out of the room. I didn't want to intrude.I walked slowly out but a voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" I heard Alec ask. I turned around to look at him.

"In my room" I told him. He stared at me. I couldn't decipher his emotions. He was like granite. There was no proper emotion on his face. We would never know what he was thinking or simply what he was feeling. I wonder why Debby is dating him. She clearly deserved way better than him. But again, she most probably saw something I didn't. Alec motioned me to walk back in the kitchen. With a groan and a roll of eyes, I walked in reluctantly. My eyes skimmed to where Debby was. I had the feeling that Debby was scared of him. It was as if she was like a puppet.

"Firstly" Alec started. I knew that it was not going to be good. My eyes remained on him. I didn't want him to think that i was scared of him. "You don't have any room in this house" I rolled my eyes at his statement. "Secondly, eat something before you go to sleep. I don't want you to die of hunger. Thirdly" he continued. "I am not going to be here tonight. But i have guards all around the house" he said with finality. I glared at him. Did he seriously think that I was going to let a fucker like him talk to me like that?