Chapter 32: Pure Heaven

Alec POV

Having her squirming in want under me, made me stop right in my track. Her bright eyes were filled with desire and want as she stared at me. Her skin was so soft. My hands trailed down on his skin and then rested on her waist. She was different. There was something different about the situation that I was in. It was not going to the like my usual sex. Usually, I would simply walk in the room to see an already naked Debbie waiting for me in the bed. I wouldn't even kiss her. There was something that I haven't felt before. I had never wanted someone that bad before. Her body was perfect. Her face was innocent but that mouth, that mouth was so defying. My fingers moved to her lips, slowly caressing them. I could feel her hot breath against my skin. Having her so vulnerable in front of me, was something I never thought I would have been able to achieve. I was certain that I was able to get any woman I wanted. But Evanora, she made me doubt that.

The frown on her face pulled me out of my thought. Her breathing was calmer now. I watched as she tried to bring her hands in front to hide her breasts. I quickly pushed her ands back down on the mattress and smirked down at her. She inhaled deeply as she was not really expecting that. "What are you waiting for?" She asked softly. Her voice was screaming for me to touch her, to make her moan and most important, to please her. I clenched my jaws as I felt the veins on my dick pulse faster.

"I'm admiring the artwork" I whispered as I bent next to her ear. Goosebumps rose on her skin, making me sigh in satisfaction.

"If you want t-to stop, you can" Evanora mumbled before gulping nervously. I chuckled at how innocent she looked at that moment. I wanted to protect her. Looking at her like that, you would have never guessed that she was the same woman that was hating on me before. I pushed a strand of hair off her face as I stared at her.

"Am I not the one who's supposed to ask?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly in confusion. She rolled her eyes, making me get up. "Did you roll your eyes?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Oh No" She sighed. "Don't tell me you'll go all Christian Grey on me"  Evanora sighed in disappointment. I laughed at her words and watched as she looked at me in pure wonder. I bent slightly so that my lips was just next to her ankle. I licked on her skin, enjoying the scene that was at full display in front of me. I sucked, kissed and licked her skin all the way up her thighs. I was guessing that she was one ticklish human. I kissed her inner thigh, my eyes on her all the while. She was looking at me, her breathing becoming heavier as the seconds passed by.

My hands instantly moved to her vagina. She was perfectly shaved. A soft moan escaped her lips as I lightly touched her. Her skin was even softer. I unconsciously licked my lips at the view that there was in front of me. She was wet.

Dripping wet.

Evanora moved her waist as I opened the lips of her vagina. My thumb caressed her slowly, making soft moans come from her beautiful mouth. At that moment. Her moans were the only sound I wanted to hear. Her pleasure has become my main objective. The way she arched her back, made the beauty of her body even more accentuated. One of my hands slowly moved to her stomach. I pushed a little bit so that she wouldn't move that much. With one last smirk, I dug my head into the new place I called heaven.

Evanora's POV

Alec Sin knew as fuck what he was doing.  I couldn't control the emotions that he was making me feel. My body wanted more and more of his touch. His hand moved to my stomach and he pushed slightly so that I was still. The effect of the black watch on his wrist and the veins on his hands were enough to make me get an orgasm. As I looked down to see what his new mischief was going to be, he smirked and bent his head.

The next thing I knew, I was feeling his tongue on me. "Holy fuck!" I swore in pleasure. Alec definitely knew what he was doing. My hands that were tied, gripped on the bed sheet tightly. I could feel my nails digging into my own hands. He knew where he had to lick. My body was quivering, asking for a release but I knew that Alec was far from being done with me. His hand got off my stomach, and his fingers found their way to my vagina. He slid one of his fingers inside of me.