Chapter 11:If I let you die

Three weeks passed by. I haven't met any of my friends for three weeks. Vanessa told me that Arthur and herself were coming to visit tomorrow. The only person that would keep me company from times to times, was Debby. She was really good company. Alec and I would watch movies whenever I wouldn't feel sleepy. At times, I would catch him watching me as if I was the freaking movie.

Tonight, I was alone at home. Alec had some 'business' to take care of. At that point, I didn't even know whether I wanted to know about what Alec does for a living. I felt like it was some dark shit. Why wouldn't it be? We had people crashing in a house and had us at gunpoint, right? I sat in the dining room, with my plate of pasta in front of me. Why didn't he have a TV in his kitchen? It was so quiet and lonely.

I groaned in annoyance after stuffing my mouth with a forkful of pasta. I wondered how work was going. I wondered if at that point, I still had a job. Everyday was a struggle for me. I was used to going to work, going to class and most importantly, going out of the house. I pushed the plate away. My hands were now on my forehead. I could feel my skin hot. I was feeling a little bit sleepy. I stood up, then made my way to the sin. I put my plate in it. I looked through the window of the kitchen that was giving view to the main gate of the house. The lights in the yard went on, then the gate opened. I watched as Alec's car drove in. With a sigh, I decided that it was best for me to go back in the room. I didn't why I was feeling a little bit down. I was not able to meet my friends because of Alec. I was being locked in the house, because of him!

After washing my plate and my glass, I made my way to the staircase. I started making my way up but suddenly, I felt weak. I felt like I needed a rest. Maybe I was going to be sick. Oh Lord, I hate being sick., I held on the stair rails, taking a few deep breaths to recollect myself. I could feel the room spinning. I sat on the stairs. The door opened and in walked, Alec freaking Sin. My eyes widened when I saw blood pouring out of his shoulder. Alec lean against the wall and pushed the door with his leg. He groaned while pushing himself off the wall. I stood up, then walked down the stairs. I didn't know what to do. When I reached him, I stared at the wound.

"What happened?" My voice came out weak. I didn't know what was making me weak anymore. Was it the sight of the blood or simply I was falling sick.

"You don't look good" Alec pointed out. There was no pain in his voice. I rubbed my eyes then motioned him to walk to the kitchen. I couldn't let him in this situation. I started making my way to the kitchen again, I knew that he was following behind him. I pulled the first aid kit before walking to him. He was already settled in the chair, his hand still firmly pressed against the wound.

Please, make it a minor wound.

"Take your shirt off" I demanded. He did as he was told. Alec didn't look at me in my eyes. Debby should have been here to look after him. I still wondered why they were not living together at that point in their relationship. I gulped when his hand lifted itself from the wound. "Fuck" I swore. I have never seen anyone get that hurt except me. When Jace would hurt me with knife, I would be treating myself. Hospital was a big No.

"You don't have to" He said coldly. I clenched my jaws.

"Vanessa would kill me if I let you die" I muttered. He didn't react. I took some alcohol, dip my cotton in it, then proceeded in cleaning the wound. He clenched his jaws when the cotton touched his skin. The more I cleaned, the more I realized that the wound was pretty deep. I think that Alec needed stitches. "I think you need to go to the doctor" I told him honestly. He shook his head. 

"My friend is coming over" He told me, pushing himself off the chair. "He is a doctor" I rolled my eyes.

"You're losing a lot of blood" I dead panned. I opened the tap, filled it with water and handed it to him. He seemed too weak. "I can stitch it for you" I offered.