Chapter 30: Fuck me then

A sign escaped my mouth when I realised that I was thirsty. My eyes quickly shifted to the clock with much difficulty as I have just opened them. It was around three in the morning. With a huff, I stood up, then made my way to the door. I had my shorts and a crop top on. I was too lazy to go look for my robe. I had no idea where I had threw it. I lazily opened the door, walked out of the room and yawned. My hair was all over my face as I rubbed my eyes. I didn't want them to open fully as I knew that I was going to lose the beautiful sleep that I had just gotten. It was one of the nights where I haven't gotten any nightmares.

"Oh God" I yawned then stretched my back. I walked bare feet down the stairs, then made my way to the kitchen. As I stood in the kitchen, I had no idea where the glasses are kept. I was not in the mood to go look in the drawers right now. I quickly opened a random drawer to find some bowls and plate in it. I picked one of the bowl.

Sue me for drinking water in a bowl.

"Easiest way" I sang to myself as I opened the tap and filled it with water. I brought to my face and started drinking. The bowl was covering my entire face and I was drinking as if I hadn't drank any thing for a few days.

"Are you serious?" I stopped swallowing when I felt the water flow into my windpipe. I started choking as I put the bowl back in the sink. My eyes were tearing up. Alec was soon standing by my side and he quickly patted my back. When I was finally able to breathe again, I glared at him then glared at the bowl.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked in disbelief.

"With me?" Alec questioned with squinted eyes. "Am i the one drinking water from a bowl?" He asked, then walked to opened the cabinet that was just next to my head to pull a glass out. I ignored him. I was still pissed from what happened before and now he made me feel stupid for drinking in a bowl.

I mean, I know many people who do that.

I took in his attire. From his way of standing, I knew that he was not sleeping. He must have been working. My eyes then trailed down his body. He was not wearing a shirt on. He had his shorts that was hanging down his waist.

It was hanging very low.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked suddenly. I cleared my throat then started walking out of the kitchen without saying a word. He was really expecting me to behave normally with him after all the shit he spoke.

Maybe he was expecting me to do a massage on him as well.

Jokes on him.

"Fuck!" I heard him swear as he slapped his hand on the kitchen counter. I then heard his footsteps behind me. I didn't turn around to look at him. "Wait" He demanded when I started walking up the stairs.

**

Alec's POV

Seeing her in the kitchen was a pure surprise. The best? The bowl covering her face and the water dripping down her mouth to her crop top that was now slightly translucent.  As I walked around the kitchen island to grab a glass from the cabinet, my eyes fell on her body. She was wearing one of the booty shorts that would made her ass pop out even more. I could see her ass cheeks slightly. I inhaled deeply then stared at her. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were sleepy.

She was beautiful.

Beautiful but infuriating.

Evanora ignored my question and simply walked out of the kitchen. How long is she going to be angry for? Am I not the one who's supposed to be angry? She flirted with Jeremy after I finger fucked her. I didn't sleep with her that night because she was the only woman beside my sister and my mother, that I truly respected and admired. She had been through real shit and still, she was trying to build herself into a stronger woman. I know many who would have given up. Strength and perseverance were something that I truly admired.

Unfortunately, Evanora also had that one trait that I hated. She loved defying me. She loved pushing me to my limits. I fucked up by going all Hulk on her earlier. "Fuck!" I swore in annoyance, then slapped the kitchen counter to release all these frustrations. I quickly followed her out of the kitchen to see her walking up the stairs. Her booty shorts has now risen a little higher. This was probably too tight for her firm ass. I took in a deep breath to control my dick that only wanted one thing right now. "Wait" I ordered and watched as she turned around to glare at me. She crossed her arms over her breasts, making them bulge a little bit. Evanora pushed her hair behind her ears. She seemed so innocent. It was as if her face was calling for protection but her mouth screamed hatred. How was I going to get back to her? There was something about her that was calling each and every cells of my body. I couldn't bear the idea of her not talking to me at all. I couldn't bear the idea of having her hating on me. The worst? I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her.

"What do you want?" She demanded as she stood on the stairs. I clenched my jaws. Instinctively, I grown to be a man who hated to be disrespected. A flash of all the dead men that I've killed rushed in my head. I had shot each single mother fucker of them because they disrespected me.

Why the fuck was she any different?

"Alec" She urged with a frown. The good thing was that she was no longer glaring at me. Maybe the attraction that I was feeling for her was purely sexual. I just needed to have her. I just needed to bury myself inside of her warm pussy and hear her scream my name. Maybe after that, she would be nothing more than just a girl that I'm protecting because of Vanessa.

"I want you" I said coldly. "I want to fuck you senseless" her eyes widened in shock. Her eyes dropped to my shorts and she gulped. Her breathing was now rapid. I walked up the few steps till I was standing in front of her. She unconsciously ran her tongue over her lips as she stared at me.

"Alec" she whispered. Desire coated her eyes but there was a conflict in her. I ran my finger on her lips. I could feel myself getting erected as I pictured those pink lips wrapped around my dick.

"I want to fuck you, Evanora" I breathed. "I want to have you walking around, being sore. I want to feel you on top of me" I whispered. Her breathing accelerated at my words. I watched as she squeezed her legs together in want.

"All you want is sex" she breathed in conclusion.

"Yes" I admitted with no ounce in me to lie.

"Fuck me then" she whispered before biting her lips. Her cheeks were red. I had no idea whether it was from the heat or simply from the heat that i was giving her.

Wait.

Did she give me the green light?