Chapter 25: Confrontation

The first thought that came in my mind when I woke up this morning was last night.

Holy fuck.

My eyes quickly searched for Alec in the room and he was no where to be found. After pleasuring me last night, we went to bed to sleep. How was I going to face him after what we did last night? How was I even supposed to face Debbie after her boyfriend finger fucked me in the shower. I pulled the blanket over my face, then groaned. I couldn't control my wants last night. All I wanted was for Alec to fuck me real good. Deep down, I knew that Alec was going to be really good. He was good with his fingers, that part, I could agree. I jumped off the bed, then made my way to the door. I didn't want to face Alec just yet.

Not after last night.

Soon, I reached my room, where I found my untouched bed. I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans, a big yellow hoodie, my underwear and a towel. I quickly went for a shower. Every came crashing in my head: Alec's eyes, his touch, his words and the way he was aroused. Alec's main focus last night, was my pleasure. He didn't even care about how erected his dick was. The nature of whatever there was between me and him, had changed drastically. Last night was a mistake.

But it wasn't a mistake that I was regretting.

I enjoyed each and every seconds of it.

After putting my clothes on, I checked my phone to look at the time. It was around nine in the morning and I was hungry as hell. I slid my phone in the pocket of my hoodie, then tied my hair in a high ponytail. My hoodie was bigger than me, so the sleeves were a little bit longer than my arms. It was a gift from Arthur. He always knew that I loved oversized sweater.

I made my way to the kitchen. The house was quiet. It was really quiet. I recall what happened last time that I thought I was alone in this house. I gave Alec, Austin and Vanessa a freaking strip show. I opened the fridge, pulled out a bottle of juice and just when I turned around, I saw Debbie walking in the kitchen. She was sulking.

"Good morning" She greeted when her eyes fell on me. I could feel my heart racing in my ribcage. The blood was rushing to my cheeks. Debbie trusted me enough to open up to me. She told me about how she felt about her relationship with Alec, and here I was, having her boyfriend finger fucking me in the shower.

"Good morning" I greeted back with a forced smile on my face. "Would you like some juice?" I asked politely while making my way to the drawer where the glasses were kept.

"Yes, please" She said and sat on the chair. She hooked her hand back on the chair and turned so that she was facing me again.

"What are you up to?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with her. This was me being all awkward.

"Alec told me to come today" Debbie said. She ran her hand in her hair, getting out some invisible knots. I wondered why Alec asked her to come here. It was none of my business but just for the sake of the curious little rat that slept inside of me, I wanted to know. "I think he wants to have a serious talk" she added as if she heard all my inner thoughts. A frown formed on my face while I pour the juice in the glasses. Alec was most probably going to break things up with her. I was feeling bad if that was the case.

I was such a horrible person.

"Morning" We both turned to look at Alec walking in the kitchen. He was really good looking. I didn't look at him. I didn't know how he was going to be reacting after yesterday. I drank my juice, then stared at Debbie.

"I'm going for a walk" I quickly said before walking out of the kitchen. I didn't have have time to finish. It was bad to deal with this sort of situation by running away from it but I didn't know what else to do. We always say that some men think with their dick. I wondered what was I thinking with last night. Control wasn't something that was present in my head at that time. I walked to my room, grabbed a pair of shoes, then head back down. I could hear Debbie laughing from the kitchen.