Chapter 19: Drained

Drained.

That's how I was feeling. I got out of the car, then walked in the house with my heels in my hands. I couldn't hear anyone. I didn't want to face anyone right now. I just wanted to crawl in my bed and think about all the things that happened today. I was not expecting to see Jace today. Seeing him has woken up some hidden memories that I have had buried really deep in my mind. I couldn't believe that I had just faced my torturer after so many years. I couldn't believe that he was coming back in my life. I walked up the stairs, then made my way straight to my room.

"Evanora?" I heard Alec call from the corridor.

"Present" I answered before closing the door of my room. I threw the heels in a corner, then leant against the door. Realisation was  kicking in. Fear, Tears and terror were all I could feel. I have been suppressing it for way too long. I looked at my hands in disgust.

He touched my hands!

I stood up, striped out of my clothes, not bothering that they were now scattered around the room. I made my way to the shower, opened it. Before the water could turned warm, I stepped under the cold water. I knew that my tears were running down my face. I washed my face to get all the make up out, then sat on the floor in the shower. I pulled my knees to me. The water was cascading over my body. I stared at my skin. I have hated myself for a very long time. I had hated my body for a very long time because of the trauma that Jace had put me in. I remembered how I used to still feel his touch on me even when he was taken to jail. I felt so dirty. At some point, I was disgusted with myself. I have everything in for so long. I held my head in my head. My tears were mixing with the water that was flowing down my face. Soon, I was crying. I could hear my cries and it felt good.

I could feel some sort of relief.

"Evanora" I heard Alec call from my room. I didn't have the courage to speak. I had no idea how long he has been in the room, hence, I didn't know if he heard me crying. I decided not to answer. He would definitely go away. I increased the heat of the water and soon, it was boiling. My skin was hurting but it was not that bad. I could see it turning red.

If that was not going to help to get the feeling of Jace's filthy hands on me, I don't know what will.

"Get the fuck up" I froze when I heard Alec's voice next to me. I rose my head to see him standing next to the shower. He had the sleeves of his shirt, rolled up to his elbow. He leant in the shower and turned off the water. I couldn't help notice that the first two button of his shirt was opened, leaving his chest slightly visible. He didn't seem to care that I was naked in the freaking shower. "Get up, Evanora" He ordered again. I held on the wall, then slowly stood up, trying to hide my body with my hand. I couldn't believe that I was standing in front of Alec Sin, completely naked and vulnerable. He pulled the towel from the rack and handed it over to me. "Are you fucking insane?" He snapped as I wrapped the towel around me. He pulled me so that I was now facing the mirror.

"It's nothing" I mumbled, holding the towel closer to me.

"You're red, Evanora" He muttered.

"I'm Nora" I corrected. Alec ignored me, then proceeded in opening the drawer that was in the bathroom. He pulled out a lotion then handed it to me.

"Put that" He said. He didn't make a move to go. He simply stood there, crossed his arms and leant against the wall.

"You need to go" I said weakly. Now I could feel my skin ache a little. It was going to heal once I was going to put some lotion on it. I was used to showering in really hot water. Today might have been a little bit too hot, I guess.

"Once you have some clothes on, I will leave" Alec said firmly.

"I need to put the lotion on" I told him. He frowned, then squinted his eyes suspiciously. "Is Vanessa still here?" I asked. There was no strength in my voice.