Chapter 35: Sick shower

I didn't recall when I fell asleep. I woke up with the sun rays on my face. I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel warmth radiating from my side. That was when I realised that Alec's head was still on me. The heat that was coming from Alec was giving me a bad feeling. I quickly checked his temperature with my hand and when I realised that he had fever again, I gently shook him.

"Alec" I whispered. "You need to wake up" I urged. Alec moved slightly, burning his head deeper in my breast. "You're hot" I said and watched as he opened his eyes.

"Thank you" he mumbled sleepily. I rolled my eyes, pushed him off me then got out of bed.

"You're boiling hot! As in your fever is really bad" I said again.

"No shit" his voice was deeper. He was most probably having sore throat as well.

"You need to take a shower" I ordered. With a lot of effort, he sat up. His hair was messy on his sweaty forehead. Why the hell did he have to look good even when he was sick? I mean, when I am sick, I look like a freaking mess.

"My head's burning" he groaned with clenched jaws. He moved so that he was now sitting on the edge. I moved closer to him, then took his hands in mine to help him up his feet.

"Let's get you in the shower" I whispered. I could see that he was not good. I could feel myself getting worried for him.

"I can walk" he grumbled. I could also see that he didn't like to seem weak.

"You're getting help. Accept it" I muttered back, wrapping his hand around my shoulder while I wrapped my hand around his waist.

"You're just looking for reasons to touch me" he said in amusement. I rolled my eyes then slid the door of the bathroom open.

"You need to take your clothes off" I told him as I let go of him then walked to the drawer to pull out a towel.

"Can't you take it off for me?" He asked. I turned to glare at him but when I saw that he was serious, I blinked several times.

"Why?" I questioned while making my way to him.

"My head is hurting" he told me.

"Not your hands" I muttered. Having an evil plan in my head. I stood in front of him. I could feel a grin threatening to form on my face but I tried to keep a straight face. I went on my knees and watched as Alec's eyes widened. He was most probably not expecting me to actually help him. I pulled his shorts down then smiled. He unconsciously rolled his bottom lip in his mouth. Then, the next thing that went down was his boxer. I was surprised to see that his dick was erected. As I stood up, I made sure to make my face touch with his dick. Even his penis was hot as hell.

"Don't tease" he threatened. Envy swam in his eyes as they stayed focus on me. I was now standing in front of this naked man. He was so beautiful that it was nearly unbelievable. I gulped down the want that I was feeling. By teasing him, I put myself in a situation where I was the one squirming in want too. With a sigh, I walked to the shower and turned the water on. I made sure that the water was not too cold nor too hot.

"Get in" I said after testing the water.

"Get in with me" I jumped in surprise when I felt his breath fanning all over my neck. I was not expecting him to be that close. I didn't even hear him walk to me.

"Alec" I scolded. He inhaled deeply before pushing me gently in the shower. A gasp escaped my lips when I felt the water touch against my skin. I still had my shorts and my crop top on. "Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"You shouldn't have teased" Alec muttered with a shrug. I rose my eyebrows in disbelief.

"You are sick" I pointed out. He shrugged again. If that was what he pointed, that's what he was going to get. I turned my back to him, took the tie off my hair to let my hair loose on my back. I took off my crop top, making sure that I was being sensual. Next things that went off were my shorts and my underwears, leaving me naked in front of Alec. I told myself that I needed to stop over thinking about everything and that was what I was planning to do.

I was going with the flow.

"Turn around" Alec ordered. His voice was deeper and seemed very controlled. I obeyed quietly. I turned around with a small smile. Water was cascading over my body. His eyes were filled with want. His eyes finally settled on mine. They didn't move from my eyes.

"What?" I questioned, feeling a little bit awkward. I stepped bavkwards, then slightly pulled him under the water. He was looking at me as if I was the biggest wonder in the world. I tried not to coward away from his stares. I took the shampoo and pumped it on my hand. "Come closer" I whispered. Water cascaded over his head to his shoulder then his body. I didn't know whether he was feeling weak or whether he was good enough to wash his hair but I was already in there with him, so why not?

When I started massaging his head with the shampoo, his eyes instantly closed and he bent his head closer to me so that I would have to stretched my arms. A moan escaped his lips. I could see that he was not used to this kind of pampering. I applied pressure and when I heard a moan again, I knew that I was doing it right. The perfume of the shampoo reached my nose, making me smile in appreciation. I needed to get this shampoo for when I would return back home. I pulled the shower head from the handle then washed his hair.

"Close your eyes" I said after the water has already entered his eyes.

"You should have told me before" he grumbled.

"Come on Big Bad Mafia, you can handle some soap in your eyes" I drawled sarcastically while shaking my head. When I was done washing his hair, I pushed his head back up. I pumped some shower gel in my hand then started rubbing it all over his body. I appreciated the feeling of his skin under my touch. His eyes were closed. I could see that he was relishing the feeling of my hands on him. I turned him around to massage his back slightly. He turned around again after a few minutes to look at me. I blinked several times before dropping on my knees again.

"Evanora" he warned.

"What?" I questioned innocently whiel batting my eyelashes.

"Open your mouth" he demanded through gritted teeth. I didn't know why but I felt like complying to his orders. I wanted to please him and his sick self. I licked my lips before opening my mouth. I didn't wait for him to push himself in my mouth, I moved and held his dick in my hand. While my eyes were on him, I licked his shaft from his balls to the head. A hiss escaped his lips. He grabbed a handful of my hair while I took him in my mouth. Seeing him hissing and moaning in pleasure because of me, was pure happiness. I took him entirely in my mouth. He pushed my head slightly, making me choke on his dick. I could feel my eyes tearing up but that didn't matter. I kept on sucking his dick as if my life depended on it.

Suddenly, Alec pulled me by my hair so that I was now standing. He turned me around roughly, pushing me against the cold tiles of the wall. I was breathing heavily. I could feel the water running down my back. Alec didn't do anything yet. He ran his fingers down my back gently. His fingers kept moving till they reached my ass. And then, I felt a slap.

Alec Sin freaking spanked me.

His hand then moved to where the entrance of my vagina was. All of a sudden, he plunged three of his fingers inside of me, making me moan out loud. Alec's other hand, held me by the back of my neck to prevent me from moving to much as he continued finger fucking me. I could feel something building inside of me as his fingers pumped faster and deeper.

"Fuck" I swore in pleasure. Alec pulled his fingers out of me and before I could even have the time to breathe, he replaced his fingers by his penis. "Holy fuck!" I swore as another wave of pleasurw engulfed me. Alec was now holding me by my hips, fucking me harder.

"You're so fucking tight, Evanora" Alec grunts. If it was possible to dig my finger in the wall, I would have already done it by now. I was breathing heavily. An overwhelming sensation took over and I knew that I was closed to an orgasm. Alec moved me from the wall so that i was now leaning against him. His hand snaked its way to my neck. I could feel his breath fanning over my neck as he buried his head in the crook of my neck and he inhaled deeply while he kept on fucking me from the back.

"Oh my god" I neaely cried as I felt an amazing orgasm take over.

"Fuck!" Alec swore with one last thrust inside of me.