Chapter 24: Say my name!

"How are you so sure that you don't have feelings for Debbie?" I asked him.

"I just know" He shrugged slightly.

"If someone flirts with her?" I suggested a scene.

"I don't care" He shrugged again.

"If her life was in danger?" I questioned.

"That's a risk that she was willing to take" Alec told me. I shook my head in disbelief. If I was Debbie and I could see that Alec didn't give a flying fuck about me after losing one year with him, I would have walked away willingly. I wouldn't have followed that man across the world only to hit my head against a fucking wall.

"You don't care about her" I concluded loud enough for him to hear.

"She's here for my own personal pleasure" Alec told me.

"Isn't that a little bit selfish?" I asked politely to let him know that I was not going to judge him. Alec had a way of living and who was I to judge him?

"I told her that there was going to be nothing more than just sex, Evanora" He explained. "Why are we back talking about her?" He asked me, a frown very much present on his face.

"Because I am trying to figure you out" I said.

"Why?" He asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"Because you seem to be a very interesting piece of human, Mr Roman Sin" I said, a little grin on my face. He stared at me for a long time then leant back on the couch. I knew that he was thinking about something very hard as he had a cute little frown on his face. As I leant back on the couch, I stared at the ceiling, my thoughts literally flying everywhere. I was sad for Debbie. I felt like she was in love with Alec. It was saddening that the feeling was not reciprocate but at some point, truth be told, I wasn't able to picture them together as a real couple.

"What are you think about?" Alec suddenly asked.

"You should let her go" I said. "Before it's way too late" I continued.

"Maybe you're saying that so that You can have me all to yourself" Alec said teasingly, making me scoff and roll my eyes at his words.

"You wish" I mumbled sleepily. I felt good to have this conversation with Alec. I could see him under a whole new light. I suddenly wondered what he would think if he got to know that I pleasured myself while thinking about him. I didn't know what to think of it myself. I was just being sex deprived. Maybe it was just me reacting to the fact that I finally got to tell Jace's all my thoughts and that really helped me in my sexual life. I was able to pleasure myself and pull out good sensation out of it rather than feeling the strong hate that I would usually feel after my orgasm. I didn't feel that hatred that I usually felt.

My eyes started closing and soon, i drifted to dream land.

**

I was being carried in strong arms. My eyes opened then closed and then opened again. I was most probably dreaming as all I could see was Alec's beautiful face. I was being carried bridal style. I could feel Alec's bare skin against mine. His warmth was so inviting that I snuggled even deeper in his chest. He was walking up the chair. Alec was really strong as he was carrying me effortlessly. My lips touched his skin as I pushed my face further in his chest. Goosebumps rose on his skin and his hands that were carrying me, tightening around me.

"Don't" he muttered.

Soon, I felt the door opening. He walked in the room. I must have fallen asleep while watching the movie. I closed my eyes while he set me on the bed. A feeling of unknown suddenly reigned over me. I opened my eyes to see that I was not in my usual room. This bed was bigger. In fact, the room was bigger. It had black walls and all its furnitures were wooden. I loved the room. There were different canvas hanging on the walls, complimenting the room. The bed sheet was really soft and silky. I moved my legs, feeling the softness against my skin. I moaned in appreciation. The lights suddenly went off, then Alec got in the bed. He lifted the sheet, then climbed on the bed with only his boxers on.