Chapter 26: Park Meeting

My mood was shitty as fuck.

I was honestly feeling heart broken after that conversation with Remy. I was expecting everything but not Remy turning his back on him. I wanted to take that heaviness off my stomach. As I walked down the hallway, some noises stopped me.

Were these moans?

My head turned in the direction of Alec's room. Why wasn't I surprised? I assume that Alec called Debbie so that he could get some release. I rolled my eyes before making my way to the stairs. There were too much things in my head and I needed to clear my mind a little bit. I definitely needed some fresh air. When I reached the front door, I ran my hand on my face, trying to relax myself prior heading out. When I opened the door, my eyes fell on the security guards. I never knew that there were so many security guards out of there. I smiled at the one who was standing in front of the door.

"Where are you going, mam?" The guard asked formally.

"For a walk" I informed.

"Have you informed Mr Sin?" He asked. He was very nice, hence, I felt bad when I scoffed at his words. I bet that sounded very mean.

"I am not a prisoner" I told him with a shrug. A grin was threatening to form on his face but he tried to maintain a neutral face so that he wouldn't blow his professional image.

"I will inform him for you" The guard told me. I quickly smiled at his nice gesture.

"Thank you" I thanked. "Do you mind me asking your name?" I asked before walking on the porch.

"I'm Johnson" He responded, his tone still very formal.

"I'm Nora" I introduced myself even though he hadn't asked me. He gave me a curt nod to which I smiled in response. I then made my way to the front gate. I stared at it, wondering where the door actually opened.

"Wait, Miss" I heard a man say from a small area that was just next to the gate. He pressed a little button which opened a door that was next to the gate. I was amazed by how much technology there was in that house. I haven't even noticed that door all this time. I walked out, only to see that the road was deserted. We were definitely living in a rich area. I could see some amazing cars parked in front of huge mansions. I stared at the street in awe. I was going to have a fun walk around in this area. I always found it fascinating to look at mansions and the different structures that rich people would choose for their houses. I walked down the street. My eyes were literally glimmering in excitement.

I stared down at my outfit. I was very out of theme. If the people living in these mansions came out and saw me standing in front of their yards, they would most probably call the police because I really looked like a homeless person right now. I took a turn and saw a small park. Some people were sitting on the grass while others were walking around, staring at the big pond and fountain.

"Hey" my attention was quickly drawn to a man who was sitting on a bench. I took in his attire then quickly concluded that he was some posh fraternity rich guy. He had branded clothes on and his hair was perfectly gelled. His white shoes were squeaky clean: not an ounce of mud on it.

"Hello" I responded cooly.

"Are you lost?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. I squinted my eyes. I could see his eyes trailing down my body, most probably assessing my clothes.

"How did you conclude that?" I asked, crossing my arms over my breasts. I felt attacked by the fact that he was quick to judge. "By looking at my clothes?" I questioned, tapping my right foot on the hard concrete.

"No?" He responded as if I was plain stupid. "Your face is just new around the corner" He said, making me feel like I was completely stupid.

Well, I did jump to conclusion pretty quickly.