Chapter 31: Prey

I could feel my inside clenching and unclenching in want. Maybe that was what I was needing in that moment. Alec stood in front of me. Disbelief was flooding his eyes. Suddenly it crossed my mind that hey only way that we both could possibly get rid of that tension was to have sex.

Maybe it was just me being extremely horny.

Alec walked the steps that were separating us. My eyes quickly dropped to the floor. I unconsciously clenched my thighs together as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as seconds passed by. I was standing on one step higher than him but as I was shorter than him, we were now standing face to face. His breath was fanning all over my face.

"Are you sure?" He asked. There was no emotion in his tone. Alec simply wanted to fuck me. He was most probably sex deprived and so I was. I inhaled then put my shyness on the side. We were going to be stuck here for quite a long time, so why not make the best out of it? Knowing Alec, he wasn't going to catch feelings and knowing how he irritates me, there was no way we were both going to fall for each other.

I licked my lower lip slowly before wrapping my arms around his neck. I jumped a little so that he could carry me. His hands instantly grabbed my ass. His eyes trailed on my face. I had absolutely no idea what he was observing. I tilted my head slightly, a grin forming on my face slowly. My fingers ran themselves in his hair. I tugged slightly, making him clenched his jaws.

"I want this" I whispered loud enough for him to hear the confidence and certainty that I had about that moment. He started walking up the stairs, carrying me all along as if I was not even slightly heavy. His eyes were locked in mine.

Soon, he pushed open the door of the room that I was sleeping in. The next thing I knew, I was pushed against the wall. His hands were on my sides. Alec crushed his lips against mine unexpectedly. I moaned at the amazing feeling that he was making me feel. His lips were soft. He was not rough in the kiss. His motion was slow as if he was drinking in each and every movement. I wanted more. I tugged on his hair, obtaining a groan from him. I grinned in the kiss, satisfied by the beastly sound that I just heard. I was soon pulled from the wall and the soft bed welcomed me.

Alec took place in between my legs, his one hand supporting the weight of his body as his lips remained locked to mine. My finger were in his hair all this while. His hair was so soft. It was asking to be pulled. A gasp escaped my mouth when I felt Alec bit hard on my lower lip. He pulled away slowly to watch me catch my breath. He moved slightly, got off me and pushed my legs closed. He straddled me, his eyes still locked in mine. I could see some evil in his eyes as a smirk appeared on his face. He lied down on me, his head was next to mine as he slowly pushed up my crop top. My breasts were at full display as he continued pushing it to my wrists. He pushed my hands above my head, twisted the crop top around my wrists so that I wouldn't be able to move my hands. He pushed my hands further deeper in the mattress one last time before getting off the bed. I was confused.

Alec stood at the end of the bed, staring at me as if I was a freaking masterpiece. He pulled on my ankles to make it easier for him to pull down my booty shorts. I squirmed in want. I could see the hard boner that he got. All I wanted, was him. I didn't recall crazing someone that bad. I was breathing very hard but it stopped when I watch him pull one of my feet to one of the side of the bed. He took my panty, then proceeded into tying my left foot to the left frame of the canopy bed.

"What are you doing?" I breathed out in want. He shook his head slowly motioning me to stay quiet. He then tied my right foot to the other side of the bed. My legs were open to him. I was lying naked on that bed. Vulnerability was the first thing that I was feeling. Alec walked around the bed, went to my small speaker, then put a song on. It was a slow sensual song that I never heard before. He then turned on the light from the night stand to get a better view of me. I simply watched him walking in front of me, his eyes never leaving my body once. He was like a predator watching his prey. I wanted to clench my thighs together to suppress the extreme want that I was having."Alec" I breathed in want. It came out as a moan, making him inhale deeply. He climbed on the bed, making his way in between my legs. Suddenly, he blew on my vagina, making me shiver slightly at the unexpected action. He kept on moving till his face was now in front of mine.

"What is it that you want, Evanora?" He asked slowly. His eyes watched each and every movement of mine. I was literally squirming on the bed, wanting each and every inch of his body. In that moment, his body was like my oxygen.

Was it normal to want someone that much?

"I want you" I whispered. My eyes were stuck on him. He was truly beautiful and one sexy piece of God's creation.

"Who do you want?" He asked, his fingers sliding in my hair. "Who do you want, Evanora?" He questioned again, suddenly tugging on my hair making me moan. I arched my back, my breasts pushing against his skin. The warmth that was radiating was unbelievable. His touch was everything that I was craving for. A frown appeared on his face as his hand travelled to my waist. Again, I tilted my head, wondering whether he was regretting this or he simply was not satisfied with my body.