1

___________________________________

Another school day...

- - - - - - - -

"Ma, I'll go now!"

"Okay, stay safe! Get home before 12, okay, Crystal?!" Her mother screamed from the other room.

"Okay!" After that, the young, long-haired girl, Crystal left her home, now heading to the academy.

Walking on the sidewalk, she suddenly felt an arm lying on her shoulder. Turning her head, she saw her one and only best friend, Rina.

"Morning, Cryssie!" Her friend greeted, showing a genuine smile for her.

"Good morning."

They both walk, heading to their academy, which was 10 minutes away.

It was just another normal school day and nothing special for them to expect.

Arriving in front of the gate, they both enter the school grounds. As they walked towards their building, loud screams were heard along with students dashing towards the gate. Both Crystal and Rina stopped as their eyes followed where the other students were headed.

A black expensive car arrived in front of the gate. A girl exited the vehicle, and everyone began to gather around her, asking for either a picture or an autograph.

It was no other than the daughter of the chairman, Jule. She was indeed famous around the city, especially the fact that she was also a model.

Everyone loved her.

As Jule entered the school, she smiled and waved at everybody that came into her sight. Crystal and Rina watched Jule as she walks past them. They both then followed inside, heading to their classroom.

"I swear to God, this girl never gets a bad hair day." Rina said with Crystal agreeing.

They arrived inside their room and only a few people were inside. Crystal and Rina then both sat in their seats, which were next to each other.

Meanwhile, Jule was seating in front of the two, looking around the room hoping to see him.

"Where is he?... Oh-- Sean!" 

She waved at the boy who just entered the classroom. He sat next to Jule as he put his things down before looking at her.

"Here." He handed her something.

It was a bag full of chocolates, her favorite.

Jule wasn't allowed to eat any sweets due to her strict diet, so every morning before class, Jule would ask Sean to bring her favorite candies in secret.