23

___________________________________

Carmela

- - - - - - - - - -

"Who are you?" 

A young woman came into their sight. She looked around the same age as Sky. The woman's flawless features shined as she walked down the stairs. Her long, straight, silky hair that glows in the light, her skin that appeared pale and smooth to their eyes, and her hourglass body that had the perfect curves. Everyone was stunned, especially the boys.

"Woah." Both Gab and Sky's jaws dropped, seeing the pretty girl in front of them.

"Gosh, calm your fucking dicks down, will you?" Clyden went in between them. "Especially you, Gabriel."

"I just said, 'Woah' what's wrong with that? Gosh." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, hi. Good morning! Don't worry, we're not bitten. We're actually just looking for a place to stay." Jule greeted.

"Oh, I see. Good morning to you, too. And sure, you can stay here." She smiled.

"I'm Carmela. Your names are...?" She introduced.

"I'm Jule. This is Callista, Crystal, Chandra, Skyler, Gabriel, and Clyden." All of them said hello and smiled, except for Clyden.

Carmela smiled back. Then, she saw the unconscious girl on the sofa. "Oh my, what happened to her?" She went closer.

"She's Zielle. We got to, Uhm...a car accident and she got severely injured." Crystal explained.

Carmela seemed to be observing her. Clyden just carefully stared at her every move.

She was checking random spots on Zielle's body. She even wrapped her fingers to Zielle's wrist, maybe checking how skinny she was...? Weird. It just made her more suspicious for Clyden.

Yes, he has trust issues. He can never trust someone without suspecting them first. He's not easy to convince just by simple gestures and angel faces.

"She'll be fine. It'll take time for her wounds to heal, but I'm sure she'll wake up soon, maybe within this day." Carmela said.

"Thanks for the info. We'll just get going. Sorry for the inconvenience." Cly said. "Let's go, guys."

"What?" Everyone looked at him, confused.

"Oh, well, aren't you guys hungry? I have food in the kitchen. I'll just reheat them."

"Food?! Oh, yes, I'm really hungry." Chandra said with a huge smile on her face.

Carmela then smiled again before going to the kitchen.