5

___________________________________

Blackout

- - - - - - - - - -

Hours have passed. Everyone was in their own space doing random things. Rina and Crystal were sleeping, Sky and Chandra were playing games on their phone, Jule, Sean, Calli, Hiro, and Estell were chatting, and Gab was sketching with Zielle watching him.

"Stop staring." He said.

"Tsk, it's ugly anyway." She looked away.

He scoffed. "I'd like to see you try then. I'm sure you can't do any better."

Zielle immediately snatched the sketchpad and pen from him and started sketching. Gab was watching her with a smirk formed on his lips, expecting her to mess up.

She was so focused on her sketching and to Gab's surprise, it was actually good. In fact, it was better than his. After finishing, she handed back the sketchpad. Gab stared at the sketch, speechless.

"Aw, did I hurt your pride?" She teased.

He rolled his eyes and just turned his back on her.

It was just peaceful in the room when suddenly, a loud explosion was heard not so far away, earning all of their attention. It even woke Rina and Crystal up. They all stood up to look at the window.

"What the fuck was that?" Gab cussed.

By looking at the view, the explosion came from a fuel truck that crashed right outside their school. Everyone froze, looking at the large, blazing fire from the crash.

Estell then suddenly felt her hands shaking uncontrollably with her heart beating rapidly. She dropped to the ground, making everyone glance at her.

Hiro saw her trembling hands and quickly went to her. "Hey, hey, we're going to be fine." He comforted.

"Fine?! These things are happening and you think we'll be fine?!"

"What's wrong with her?" Sky whispered to Cly.

"Panic attacks, bro."

Estell then started to have difficulty breathing, causing her to cough continuously.

"Water! Who has water?!" Hiro yelled to the others.

Chandra quickly rushed to her things, grabbing her water bottle. She gave it to Hiro as he opened it and gave it to Estell. She drank the water as she finally calmed down. After drinking, Hiro took the bottle from her before looking at her.

"Estella, look at me...You will be fine and no one can hurt you as long as I'm here, you understand?"