31

___________________________________

Sean's letter

- - - - - - - - - -

She broke down into more tears after he finished. Everyone just watched her and Jule as they both cried together. They were both in denial about their friend's death.

Meanwhile, Gab felt guilty after blurting out those words. He saw Cly walk up to him, placing an arm on his shoulder.

"Enough yelling." His friend said before dragging him to the kitchen.

When they arrived, Gab just leaned on the counter while Cly grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to him. As he chugged the bottle, Cly spoke.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her, you know? It could trigger her emotions more and could lead to another panic attack."

"Yeah, yeah, but she was yelling too. I just yelled back." He reasoned.

"Your excuse is bullshit. Her yelling doesn't give you the right to yell back." Cly replied. " Look, she's going through a lot right now, her and Jule, so we all need to be easy on them and assure them that we're here for them, understand?"

"Sure."

Cly just nodded back before going back to the rest with two bottles of water in his hand. He handed one to Estell and the other to Jule before sitting beside her on the floor.

Here he is again, comforting the girl he admires the most after she lost her third friend because of a stupid virus. 

He placed a hand on her shoulder. She slowly turned around and revealed her face full of tears and puffy eyes. And without a single thought, she hugged Cly, arms wrapped around his neck, catching him off guard. He felt his cheeks burn up and turn red from the sudden embrace. 

"Why...why does everyone keep leaving me? I can't...keep losing everyone, Cly." She said in between her sobs and sniffles.

Clyden just stayed quiet and rubbed her back as an act of comfort. He wasn't that much of a professional with comforting someone, so he just chose to listen instead, to at least let her know that someone is there ready to listen to her.

"Calli didn't deserve that. It should've just been m-me instead. I-I should've died instead of her. Estell needed her. She needed her not me." She said to him quietly.

"No, no, don't say that. Me, I need you, okay? So, please, don't blame yourself for something you have nothing to do with."

She just hugged him tighter as she continued to grieve.

"Aw, how romantic. I wish I have someone to hug." Gab spoke from the other end of the room, pouting. He looked at his friend beside him and continued to pout.