18

___________________________________

Trip to Noria

- - - - - - - - - -

"What, you don't know fucking drive?!"

"No..."

"What?!" Everyone's eyes widen.

"You've got to be fucking kidding, Gabriel!" Zielle continued to yell. "Why the fuck are you sitting in the driver's seat then?!"

"I was gonna start the engine!"

The rest didn't know what to do next. Soon, they noticed the windows started to crack slowly due to the amount of zombies surrounding them.

"Shit!" Sky cussed as the window next to him was soon to break. "Hurry up and do something! Fuck! We're gonna all die in here!"

Zielle only thought of one thing to do. She knew she might regret this later, but there was no other choice.

"Fuck it." She quickly jumped to the driver's seat, not caring if the boy was still seated. She was basically sitting on top of him.

"What the fuck, Zielle!" Gab shouted, startled like everyone else. "What the actual fuck!"

"Shut up. This is all your fault." Zielle said.

"Everyone, seat belts on." Everyone obeyed as she kicked the engine, driving off at full speed. As she drove off, several zombies were run over, either being sent flying or crushed under the vehicle, leading to a bumpy ride.

- - - - - - - - - -

The seating arrangement: (to help you visualize better)

An hour later of driving, they were now on a highway. Through the cracked windows, they saw how much the city changed. Messy roads, buildings on fire, blood everywhere, and a lot more horrible things. All of those were happening right now as they pass by.

Everyone was just quiet. As soon as they escaped from the zombies, Gab moved to the back while the girl was driving. He felt his cheeks warm and red. I mean, who wouldn't be startled if someone did that to you?