15

___________________________________

Secrets #2

- - - - - - - - - -

The game goes on the whole night. Through the night, their secrets were slowly revealed to everyone. It was now Estell's turn to answer. After hearing the question from Calli, she thought of an answer first before saying it, loudly.

"You were really pretty but also intimidating." She chuckled a little. Everyone was now curious as to what the question was.

Estell guessed heads while one of them flipped the coin.

She was wrong.

"Well, I asked what was her first impression of me." Calli said.

Sky nodded. "Pretty and intimidating...that was also my first impression of you."

"Yeah, same. When I first transferred, I thought you were one of the bullies." Crystal chuckled. "But I was wrong. Sorry."

"It's okay, I understand."

"Wait. When did you and Estell meet? You seem like true besties...or sisters in fact." Chandra asked.

"We first met back in grade school. We were around 9 or 10. And yeah, we're like sisters already since we only have each other to rely on." Estell answered.

"Such a beautiful friendship and you just let one boy ruin it?" Zielle mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Cly asked. Good thing he was the only one that heard it since he was the closest to her.

"Huh? I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, right." He scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"Okay, how about the other three? How did you meet them?" Chandra asked again.

"Don't you think you're asking too many questions?" Sky said to the girl next to him.

"But I've only asked about two questions though."

"Hiro was my childhood friend, we've known each other since we were in diapers. Meanwhile, we met Jule and Sean during 9th grade." Estell explained.

Chandra nodded in return.

"Okay, next please."

Jule carefully listened to her friend's question. She looked at everyone in the room, debating to herself whether she should answer the question or not.

"I'm not sure if I should answer that," she whispered to Estell. "I might offend someone."