33

___________________________________

Miss Wonderland

- - - - - - - - - -

7:13 PM. The three got back, completely exhausted, with two baskets in Sky's hands. He threw the baskets inside first before starting to climb down.

Everyone expected just the three of them to enter, but suddenly, someone else popped out as she was the last one to enter.

Everyone saw her hooded figure along with her bat that had her name written in red on the handle.

Alice.

"Who is she?" Aki whispered to the three, confused like the rest.

"Oh. We bumped into her on our way back. Don't worry, she's nice." Sky replied.

Alice removed her hood, making the rest get a clearer view of her features. Everyone was stunned. Her big doe eyes, slim, high bridged nose, v-shaped jaw, and of course, her red highlighted hair. It wasn't just her features that were noticeable but also her fashion. The black jacket that was only zipped halfway, revealing the red, sleeveless crop-top she was wearing. And to top it all up, she wore high, white boots.

"Wow...All of you look so young..." Alice muttered.

- - - - - - - - - -

"So, what you're trying to say is you can help us get to Noria?"

"Yes. I have a boat. Well, it's not actually mine since I stole it, but that's beside the point--"

"You stole it?"

"Yeah. It's a long story. Anyways, we leave tomorrow afternoon. It's your choice if you want to tag along." Alice said, shoving her fork with the mac and cheese in her mouth.

Their guest was seating with them at the dining table. Meanwhile, the rest that didn't fit were eating once again on the kitchen counter.

"We'll think about it." Aki responded.

"Okay." The older one nodded. "Would you mind if I spend the night here?"

"Uh...sure. Take the couch."

"Wait, then, where do I sleep?" Crystal popped out of nowhere.

"There's another sleeping bag."

Crystal heard muffled giggles from behind before she felt someone pat her on her back.

"Welcome to the club." Sky chuckled before re-filling his bowl with more food.