11

___________________________________

Cryssie and Sabie

- - - - - - - - - -

They all ran out of the store with 3 of the girls still sobbing hardly. Sky was still holding Calli in case she runs back inside. 

"We need to get away from here. It's not safe--" Zielle was suddenly cut off when someone behind talked.

"You said it was safe inside." Sean grabbed Cly by the collar of his uniform furiously.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to check the storage room." Cly apologized.

Sean tightened his grip. "I lost a friend, Clyden! You lost a classmate, too!"

"I know, and I fully take responsibility for it." 

"That's enough!" Gab joined the scene, pushing Sean away from Cly. "It was no one's fault, so let's not blame each other here, alright?!"

"Come on, let's just move before the zombies catch us." Zielle said.

"Where are we going now?" Rina asked.

"Jule's house. It's the nearest and most secure. We should be safe there."

Everyone just followed as Zielle led the way.

There was nothing but silence surrounding them as they take every footstep quietly. Ten minutes later they've arrived at the street where Jule lives.

The street was empty and quiet. Looking around, it was a whole mess. Cars crashed everywhere, street lights were knocked down and destroyed. The street that was known for being the richest and cleanest was now the opposite of what it is.

Only a few meters away from their destination, they heard a loud snarl from behind. They all turned their head to it and it was just one zombie eyeing them badly while it continued to make the same sound.

"I'll take it down. It's just one zombie." Sky volunteered, walking towards it. But before he could get close, Zielle grabbed his arm.

"Wait. Don't."

"Huh?"

Zielle observed the zombie. It was only snarling at them and not even taking a single step.

"That's weird...It's not even attacking us."

Suddenly, numerous footsteps of running were heard. More zombies then start to appear behind the snarling zombie.

They were many. Too many for them to handle.