38

___________________________________

Finale

- - - - - - - - - -

~ 6 months later ~

Months have passed, and a lot has changed. Everyone has completely adapted to the now "new normal". They've learned more ways to survive and more ways to defend themselves.

Though a lot may have changed, their country is still in the same condition as they continued to deal with the ongoing apocalypse.

"Here it is."

"Woah."

"It's not the best, but I think it's enough for the three of you."

"'Not the best'?! This is awesome!"

Raya squealed as she happily roamed around the condo unit given by Kaycee, Alice's boyfriend. This was their brand new home. Starting this day, they're gonna live in Noria's one and only condominium.

The place was big enough for them to stay in. It was already fully furnished with modern appliances and other necessities you need in a home. There were three rooms in total, one given to each of them.

"How can you even afford all of this? Didn't you say you bought 3 condominiums for all of us?!"

"Raya. I think you just forgot that I'm hella rich."

Raya just chuckled as she headed to what she assumed was her room. Opening the door, she was greeted by a plain room. One queen-size bed, two bedside tables, a tiny closet, and one large, glass window that's placed right by the bed that shows the whole view of the province.

"Okay..." She took slow steps as she walked in.

"Eh. It could use some decorations...and pink."

Back to the other three, Alice wrapped her arms around her man's neck, with a wide grin on her face.

"Thank you. This means a lot."

"It's the least I can do, my Ally."

He placed his arms around her waist. Alice then slowly leaned in, kissing his left cheek.