Chapter 1(Arc 1: A Reading Man)

Boring.

Xu Jinyi sat on the large office chair with a dazed expression.

When Xu Jinyi was 18 years old, his parents both died in an air crash, leaving behind the big fat Xu Group, and a large group of relatives who stared at the fat and drooled and wanted to eat it quickly.

Thinking of Xu Boyi's long white and clean son who seemed innocent and harmless everywhere, everyone laughed in unison, and then their minds became active, looking for allies to find allies, distinguishing enemies from enemies, thinking that they could take Xu's The power is in his own hands, and no matter how bad it is, he can share it with other people, and tear off two pieces of its flesh fiercely.

But everyone has forgotten that Xu Boyi was a wolf before his death. Could his son be a son of a bitch?

Xu Jinyi not only has an IQ of over 180, but his business skills are even rarer. When Xu's family was worried about internal and external troubles, he took over the power of Xu's family in a fast-paced manner, and within half a month, he stabilized the shares of Xu's family that had plummeted since the death of Xu Boyi, the former power holder.

In the past two years, Xu's momentum has not only returned to the peak from the downturn, but also developed into one of the top enterprises in China. Xu Jinyi has also become the most dazzling presence in the Huaxia business circle. He was invited to attend major summits, had a good talk with the Prime Minister of Huaxia, and represented the Chinese business group to visit abroad. The chance of not coming is completely a common meal for Xu Jinyi to get tired of eating.

Today, Xu Jinyi, who is only 20 years old, is leaning on the back of the office chair, feeling quite bored.

The relatives who should be cleaned up have been cleaned up, the Xu family group who should be saved has been saved, and the subordinates are loyal to him, and they can build the Xu family well by pointing in one direction. It can be said that life has reached his level, and it has also reached the top of the peak, and there is no room for improvement.

Then, it's just boring.

famous car? Beauty? poison? These sons and brothers are most addicted to pleasure, but Xu Jinyi feels that there is no interest at all. knowledge? Skill? sports? The unforgettable brain made him learn it right away, and now Xu Jinyi has no desire to learn when he sees anything. Public welfare? charitable? After the money was approved, the subordinates arranged everything in a minute, and there was no need for him, Xu Jinyi, to go all the way to the impoverished mountainous area to deliver schoolbags to the left-behind children there.

Boring. Xu Jinyi closed his eyes, sank half of his body into the comfortable office chair, and sighed deeply.

"Brother, what are you sighing for?" Xu Jinyi's cousin Lin Zixiao pushed open the door and walked in front of Xu Jinyi and sat down. "There is a race car in the northern suburbs at night, do you want to go?"

Lin Zixiao's father is Xu Jinyi's My uncle, he is the only person who not only did not fall into the trap after Xu Boyi's death, but did his best to help his nephew regain Xu's power. Because of the sincere love for 20 years and the true feelings of adversity two years ago, now only the Lin family can get one or two cares from the Xu family, and even Lin Zixiao has a bit of face in front of Xu Jinyi.

"Don't go." Xu Jinyi pressed the insider and asked the secretary to bring two cups of coffee, "It's boring."

Lin Zixiao licked his lips. He had known Xu Jinyi since he was still bare buttocks, but now he looks at his cousin. Inadvertently a look hooked the soul.

Xu Jinyi's face is like peach petals, his nose is quite thin and his lips are thin, and the most wonderful thing is that pair of bright and charming fox eyes, especially when looking at you, the end of the eyes is slightly raised, the eyes are black and bright, clear and moist, that moment Amorous feelings can make you slack and lose your soul. Beauty is beautiful, but my cousin is the most annoying for others to talk about his appearance, Lin Zixiao touched his nose, dodged and looked away, "If you want something, someone will immediately hold you in front of you, of course you are boring, you are not like me. If you want a sports car, you have to ask my dad for half a year." Xu Jinyi took out a set of keys from the drawer and threw it to him, "Which one do you want , pick it up yourself." He approached Xu Jinyi mysteriously, "Brother, have you heard that the Zhao family company has developed a new game?"