Chapter 76

The task of transporting grain is very tight. After Xu Jinyi has collected the grain in this granary, he needs to rush to the next granary. Although the girl is afraid to go out, she does not dare to stay in the granary alone, so she follows Xu Jinyi step by step.

Fortunately, the girl is very well-behaved and quietly followed Xu Jinyi about two meters away, without Xu Jinyi bothering.

After receiving the grain from the first grain depot in city a, it was already afternoon. Everyone ate something in the car and rushed to the next grain depot. It was inconvenient to squeeze a girl into the car of a dozen men. Fortunately, he met a rescue team on the way, and Guo Li handed the girl over to a buddy he knew from the rescue team.

When parting, the girl was still looking this way. At that time, Xu Jinyi was talking to Mo Wentian and didn't pay attention to her, so she had to squeeze the corner of her clothes and reluctantly entered the group of people rescued by the rescue team there.

"That person saw the process of using your space ability."

The "that person" in Mo Wentian's mouth was naturally a girl, but Xu Jinyi had already let the system give her a slight hypnosis when she got out of the car. When I think of the grain harvesting scene, my mind is extremely blurry. Xu Jinyi waved his hand, not very concerned, "It's alright, she won't talk about it."

Mo Wentian didn't know that Xu Jinyi had the ability to hypnotize. Hearing what he said, he thought that Xu Jinyi trusted a girl. Just seeing one side and trusting to deliver the secrets of the space? Mo Wentian's dark eyes were like a piece of ink that could not be melted, with a gloomy blackness. Mo Wentian seemed to have forgotten that Xu Jinyi took the initiative to tell him the secret of his space, and the time when he even used space to help the army under his father's jurisdiction to transport food for free was only the second time the two met. It was not until the sun had set that Xu Jinyi finally finished collecting the grain from the second grain depot, and the group hurried back to the base. The military station also has a grain depot, because it used to be a war zone station, and the grain depot was built extremely large. Within one day, Chief Mo had arranged for his subordinates to clean up several huge granaries. At this time, Xu Jinyi slowly released the grain, and soon the granary was filled with grain bags.

"Okay!" Chief Mo looked at the mountains of grain, and the wrinkles on his face were much lighter, but after thinking about something, he straightened his face and instructed Guo Li's father beside him, "Although these grains can be eaten by the base for a period of time , but there are so many people in the base, and sooner or later there will be a day to finish the meal, and the land issue is still urgent. In addition to the zombie vaccine, the problem of land and water sources should also be studied in the laboratory."

"Yes, chief." Father Guo ordered. Nodding, "I'll order it right away."

Chief Mo nodded and walked towards the biggest hero in this grain shipment, with a kind smile on his face, "Mr. Shen, this time, thanks to you, Mo is already under the shelter of the poor house. A table of simple meals, rough tea and light meals are not respectful, please accept Mr. Shen with a smile."

"Director Mo doesn't need to be so outspoken, just call me Xiao Shen." Xu Jinyi is now almost certain that Mo Wentian is his lover, and he placed it in front of Chief Mo. He is also a junior, "It's my honor to be invited by Chief Mo."

"How can you be polite?" Mo Wentian put his palm on Xu Jinyi's back lightly, "Dad, did you let them be Kung Pao Chicken? Ding? Siyuan likes this."

Xu Jinyi's face was slightly embarrassed, but he couldn't help but feel proud. Mo Wentian was eating with him in the cafeteria yesterday. When he saw that he liked Kung Pao Chicken, he used two more chopsticks. can be seen.

However, thinking of the words "zombie vaccine" mentioned by Chief Mo, Xu Jinyi's expression changed slightly.

According to the plot, the first Ouyang Ranqiu lived in the base for seven years. Before her death, the zombie vaccine was never developed. The plot of the second world was only after Ouyang Ranqiu got married and lived a happy and happy life. At that time, Ouyang Ranqiu and the youngest child of the supernatural person could go to school. At least ten years have passed since the outbreak of zombies, and there is still no zombie vaccine. developed.

However, although there is no news about the zombie vaccine, the laboratory of the base in the plot has researched some other useful things. For example, land purifiers and water source purifiers, after the appropriate amount of these agents are sprinkled on the land and water sources, the pollution situation will be greatly improved, crops can grow on the land, and fish can survive in the water source, although the output is not as good as the end times. As abundant as before, but it's not a problem to maintain the survivors. Another example is the power enhancer - after the power user drinks this substance, the over-consumed body will quickly recover to 40 to 50% of the previous level, which greatly reduces the number of casualties caused by the power consumption due to excessive power consumption when the power user fights zombies. . The field of medicine is very extensive. In Liu Dashan's reign, Xu Jinyi focused on major diseases that existed widely in the world at that time, such as cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, malignant tumors, and infectious diseases in the mainland or the world. Zombie viruses also belong to the category of infectious diseases, but zombie viruses are infectious diseases caused by chemical toxins and belong to the category of chemical toxins. It is precisely this chemical toxin-like disease that Xu Jinyi has encountered the least. In the plot, experts have not developed a zombie vaccine for so many years, which shows that this zombie virus is extremely difficult. Xu Jinyi frowned tightly, extremely worried. Thinking of something, Xu Jinyi's brows stretched a lot. He himself was someone who was scratched by zombies and survived. Maybe he already had anti-zombie poison serum in his body... The food crisis was temporarily lifted, and the three of them were in a much better mood. , While talking about things gently, he walked back to Mo's house. Xu Jinyi guessed that Mo Wentian was a lover, and naturally the estrangement that was deliberately made in front of outsiders disappeared in his heart, and his temperament changed from being noble to being gentle in front of his lover. After two days of getting along, Mo Wentian was not very confused about his feelings for Xu Jinyi. In addition, caring for his lover was an instinct engraved in his soul, and his actions carried a thoughtfulness that was not conspicuous but could not be concealed.

Chief Mo and the two of them ate at the same table, and only felt that the relationship between the two was too much... Chief Mo thought for a long time before thinking of a word - sticky, there was no intimate movement between the two, but every time they changed With a subtle look, every time he made an indifferent expression, the other person actually knew what the other person meant, like a roundworm in the other person's stomach.

How did Chief Mo know that the tacit understanding between Mo Wentian and Xu Jinyi was cultivated over several lifetimes.

Apart from Chief Mo's frowning from time to time, the meal was quite pleasant.

After the meal, several people continued to talk for a while. Xu Jinyi has a plot, knows some problems with supernatural power training, and inadvertently raised it to Chief Mo and his lover.

"There are a lot of grain depots in city a, and Xiao Shen has to work hard for two more days." Chief Mo personally sent Xu Jinyi downstairs.

"It should be." Xu Jinyi bent his lips, and the shallow smile made it easy for people to develop a good impression, "Mo Head, stay."

Xu Jinyi turned to leave, Mo Wentian immediately followed, striding over his shoulder.

The two met and smiled, and it seemed that the third person could no longer be inserted into the tacit atmosphere.

Chief Mo stood behind the two of them, and when he saw his son's rare smile, he narrowed his pupils, and the smile he put on just now faded.

Mo Wentian touched his warm and fluffy heart, and his eyes gradually flickered.

The person around him always gave him a sense of deja vu, as if the two had a very... close relationship for a long time.

He seems to be used to looking at this person, taking care of this person, and protecting this person.

And the unsatisfactory heart in his chest would beat uncontrollably every time he saw this person.

Mo Wentian was dazed and puzzled, but he was not panicked, nor did he reject it in the slightest. He likes to take care of this person, he likes the out-of-control heart in the face of this person.

Mo Wentian secretly glanced at the palm of the man in front of him. His palms were white and slender. His fingers were long and slender. The violent beauty of several zombie explosions.

However, Mo Wentian still stared blankly. He wanted to reach out and touch this palm, and even wrapped this palm in his big palm to touch his ten slender fingers and his distinct joints.

Mo Wentian thought so, and he stretched out his big palm like this.

But before Mo Wentian's palm touched Xu Jinyi, a girl suddenly walked by. The girl had a neat ponytail and a timid expression. She was as harmless as a little rabbit. He walked towards Xu Jinyi.

Mo Wentian's ink eyes burst into anger!

"Thank you." The girl clenched the corners of her clothes, twisted ten slender fingers into a twist, her clean face was white and tender, her cheeks were a little blush, and her clean lips were full and moist, as if she was seducing people. Go to Fangze. "Thank you for saving me from the granary!"

This girl is full of youthful youthfulness, like an immature fruit, but it has already exuded the fragrance that is about to ripen, which is suitable for any man of normal sexuality. Has a fatal attraction.

But Xu Jinyi is a man who doesn't like women. To thank the girl, he just nodded without saying anything, and his expression was very indifferent.

Seeing his frosty expression, the girl pursed her pink lips slightly, "I just arrived at the base, I don't know anything, I don't know anything, I only know you as an acquaintance, can I go to your single dormitory to find you in the future? ?"

I will be very busy in the future, and I won't be in the base very often. Don't worry, the people in the base are very kind, and there are a group of female soldiers in the base. You can go to them if you have anything." Xu Jinyi was not a caretaker. Nosy people, since the girl has entered a safe base, he shouldn't care about her future affairs.

The girl seemed to be very surprised by Xu Jinyi's answer, her cheeks were flushed, and her big watery eyes were covered with a layer of water mist. Seeing that Xu Jinyi was still cold, she could only look at him aggrievedly. At a glance, he walked away with small steps.

Mo Wentian, who was staring at the two of them talking, saw the girl's almond eyes that were full of love, and there was anger in his chest!

Siyuan is also what she can think of? How thick-skinned?

Seeing the girl walking away, Xu Jinyi retracted his gaze indifferently. When a girl of such an old age is rescued, it is easy to have some hazy thoughts about the rescuer. If you don't want the girl to misunderstand, it is best to directly indifferent to her.

As soon as he looked back, Xu Jinyi's right arm was pulled vigorously, and his body fell to one side out of control. When Xu Jinyi came back to his senses, Mo Wentian's arms had already locked him in the corner.

"How is it? Can't bear that little girl?