Chapter 95(Arc 9: The Criminal)

Xu Jinyi only stayed in the Huyan tribe for three years. After three years, Huyanhe gave the position of the Great Khan to a brave and resourceful brother of the same clan, and left the Huyan tribe with Xu Jinyi and went to the country of Luanfeng .

Huyanhe always felt that his treasure was a rose flower suitable for growing in the country of Luanfeng, and should not be grown in the arid grassland. If a dry grass would endure rough winds and sand in the sky.

In the next few decades, they visited every corner of Luanfeng Kingdom, went back to the Huyan tribe and lit every bonfire there, and even followed the ship to see other continents...

Life passed quickly, when Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe Slowly getting old, the two were sitting on the rattan chair in the small yard, hugging each other and closing their eyes.

When Xu Jinyi woke up again, this body was covering his stomach, curled up against the cold tiled wall, and in front of him was a young man in a yellow vest who looked down at him with his chin raised with a fierce look on his face. man.

"New here, didn't you see Lao Tzu finishing urinating? Why don't you just wipe it away? So why don't you wince?"

Xu Jinyi glanced around, not only this person, but the others in the room were also wearing blue uniforms. He wore a yellow vest on his upper body, with the words Shunjian written on his chest.

These eight people were all shaved, sitting on the bottom bunk of the six bunks in various postures, and looked here with great interest.

This is prison!

Just between the lightning and flint, the plot and the memory of the original work rushed into his mind. Xu Jinyi frowned. After a while, his brows loosened, but the dark eyes flashed with cold light, pitch black, Infiltrate people for no reason.

His body is a new prisoner who has just arrived in this cell.

Whether in the real world or in another world, Xu Jinyi has personally sent many people to prison, but he never imagined that he would also become a member here.

Xu Jinyi has a little understanding of the rules and life in prison.

The prisoners in each cell are mostly held in groups, respecting the big shop in the cell.

When new prisoners enter the door, they will be "specially taken care" by other prisoners for a while, ranging from doing the dirtiest and most tiring work , to being served by other old prisoners.

When this body first entered the door, the young man in front of him was urinating. When he saw the original owner with his head lowered and packing up, he kicked over and kicked the original owner to the base of the wall.

Then, he penetrated into this body.

Xu Jinyi slowly straightened up.

Looking at those dark eyes, Wang Peng was stunned, and his back suddenly felt cold, but when he thought of other inmates watching, this kid was thin and quiet again, Wang Peng was strong and strong. Confused, he pointed at the urinal and said arrogantly, "New here, didn't you fucking hear me? Hurry up and clean up your towel!"

Xu Jinyi retracted his gaze, lowered his head and patted the footprints of the prison uniform, as if nothing had happened He turned around and continued to pick up the toiletries in the plastic washbasin.

The other prisoners "shhh" and laughed sarcastically.

"Wang Peng, can you do it? You can't even deal with a newcomer!"

"Look at your bear!"

"It's really embarrassing for our prison!"

"Wang Peng, you got it, people will take you back when they see it. It's up to you to wipe the urine yourself, haha."

"Damn it!" Seeing Xu Jinyi's in different attitude , and hearing the ridicule of others, Wang Peng scolded and rushed up with his fist raised.

Xu Jinyi unhurriedly put the toothbrush cup on the shelf, on his side, grabbed Wang Peng's arm with his left hand and twisted it with a click.

Wang Peng let out a mournful cry, sweating profusely in pain, and knelt down while clutching his left shoulder.

"Yoha, what happened? You still know how to remove your shoulders?" A strong young man sitting in the lower bunk with a scorpion tattoo on his arm laughed loudly, then landed on his legs and slowly stood up. His sturdy body is like a lofty hill. He took a step, approaching Xu Jinyi step by step, and the plastic slippers under his feet made a creaking sound.

Another middle-aged man sitting on the bottom bunk gave Xu Jinyi a wink, "This is the second brother , new here, why don't you pour a glass of water for the second brother!"

Xu Jinyi glanced at him, but did not move.

With laughter, some of the remaining prisoners ridiculed the middle-aged man.

"Come on, Lao Liu, you just pretend to be a good guy all day long, but people don't even care."

"Why are you ignoring? It's obviously taking your words as a fart, and let it go with a puff ." The movement of his feet caused others to laugh exaggeratedly.

A prisoner next to Lao Liu pinched him secretly, "This time it's the second brother who is going down, where is your turn to talk? If you want to mind your own business , you have to look at the occasion!"

Lao Liu glanced at the strong second brother. Brother, twitch your lips and stop talking.

"Newcomer, what did you do to come in?" The second brother finally walked up to Xu Jinyi, lowered his head and smiled, "No matter what you do, the newcomer must know the rules, Wang Peng asked you to clean the urinal , you can't Don't go, understand?" Following that, there was a hammer-like fist from "Second Brother".

"Bang!" A

huge collision sounded, and everyone looked up in amazement, only to see " Second Brother" Brother" kicked out by the new prisoner, his tall body bent like a boiled shrimp, from the prison The other side of the room urinal flew to the side of the door, hit the door hard, and slid to the ground.

The prisoners' eyes widened, looking at Xu Jinyi, who had no expression on his face, and at the "Second Brother" who was lying on the ground clutching his stomachache, his limbs trembling, and they couldn't believe their eyes in astonishment .

Xu Jinyi's body wears a pair of eyes. He is not small, but his body is thin and several sizes smaller than "Second Brother". No small muscles.

"Second brother" was the boxing champion of Shuncheng underground boxing stadium before he was imprisoned . He was imprisoned because he accidentally killed someone.

With such an obvious comparison, a fool would not think that the "second brother" lost! But the "second brother" was kicked eight meters away by this little weak chicken? And these people are watching from the side, but they can't even see what the little weak chicken is doing!

Who is this person?

Everyone was in shock, and looked at each other stiffly, and saw that the other party's face was the same as their own, and there was still fear.

"Fuck!" "Second brother" trembled in pain, and squeezed a sentence from between his teeth, "New here, you have the kind of waiting for my boss to come back!" When

the prisoners heard this, the young boy who rose up The heart suddenly fell back into the stomach.

At this moment, the cell door was opened from the outside, and a guard rushed in angrily with an electric baton, pointing at everyone and saying, "Squat down, let me squat down!" The

prisoners immediately slipped out of the bed. , squatted on the ground with his head in his arms, even Wang Peng, whose shoulders were removed by Xu Jinyi, and "Second Brother" who was kicked in the stomach by Xu Jinyi endured the pain and squatted down with their heads in their hands.

Xu Jinyi followed the crowd, squatted down slowly, and put his hands on his head. "What happened to you just now? Are you still uneasy here?" The supervisor

took the electric baton and smashed the "second brother" and then hit Xu Jinyi, "Don't fuck me here, do you hear me?"

The room is equipped with 360-degree surveillance cameras. What happened to these prisoners just now, how can the discipline not know ?It is nothing more than the old man bullying the new man, but not getting any favors from the new man.

It's just that this "second brother" is the person who is covered by the boss in this cell. That boss is incredible. Both the underworld and the white are mixed, and the power has developed greatly. For example, the nightclub and chess and card room outside Shuncheng, a quarter of All three are his! The nightclub and the chess and card room are just a little business on the face of the boss. As for his secret business, who knows what there is?

The reason why this boss can be so open is not unrelated to his closeness with the government. He pays taxes voluntarily, is devoted to charity, and has a fairly clear image to the outside world. His industries are also turned a blind eye by the government. In the case of standing on a gray area.

Even if such a person commits a major crime of killing people and stealing goods, and moving up and down, no matter how big the matter is, it will be over. But I don't know what kind of evil this ancestor committed. He just followed the criminal "Second Brother" into prison. He even called "Second Brother" a person who was raised in his boxing ring. An accident happened in his boxing ring. , he, the boxing boss, should also take some responsibility.

The superiors tacitly agreed that the prison had no choice but to accept him, but they could not treat him like a normal prisoner.

But they are really good. Even if they come in now, the brothers outside are still very worried. When it comes to visiting the prison every month,they must come early to see their boss.Moreover, when people look at the boss, they do not forget to bring some benefits to these disciplines.

These prison guards live inside the fence like prisoners. They are not as free as the police, let alone have a bright future. They don' t even have as many welfare as the police outside.

But the pressure these prison guards bear is many times that of the public security police. In case of suicide in the prison, the team leader, the squadron leader, and the team leader all the way down, not to mention riots, escape from prison , as long as one commits a crime, no matter the severity, the district chief will be taken first! Not to mention these little prison guards who have no money and no power, they are all fucking cannon fodder!

After all the hard work, the monthly oil and water are only a little bit, and now someone makes some income for them, how can the prison guards not be happy? Therefore, the boss is still their God of Wealth, how can they not make offerings?

With the boss covering him, the supervisors also turned a blind eye to this "second brother". That's not true. Knowing that he was bullying the newcomer this time, the electric baton roared twice and passed.

The newcomer who was bullied by the " second brother" and bullied back, the supervisors don't know him very well, but looking at what he did just now, it's not a good thing? Still have to wait and see.

The guard pointed the electric baton around, tightened his belt , turned around and was about to go out. At this moment, there was a sound of metal collision, and another guard sent a prisoner back, "2216, go to prison. "

Although the prisoners lowered their heads, several pairs of eyes were eagerly looking towards the door, their eyes full of earnestness.