Chapter 103

Xu Jinyi had a pretty good life these days.

The prison was relatively relaxed. He became famous when he entered the prison. Some thoughtful prisoners stayed away, and Qiao Tian always took care of him. In addition, because the system could observe Yang Shulin's state from time to time, Xu Jinyi was also very relieved, so his life was very nourishing.

One afternoon, a group of people moved freely in the cell. Except for Xu Jinyi and Qiao Tian, ​​everyone else was playing cards on the side, and that was because the wardens looked at Qiao Tian's face and let the prison cell accommodate.

At this time, Xu Jinyi was lying on his bed, and Qiao Tianzheng, who was sitting next to him, told him the interesting things that happened outside the prison, which made Xu Jinyi unbearable.

As Qiao Tian was talking, his hands became unruly. He touched Xu Jinyi's legs all the way, occasionally pinching, and seeing that Xu Jinyi didn't stop him, he became bold. It was cheap, but the body reacted.

This is a prison, not to mention the 360-degree surveillance without dead ends, but to the group of inmates next to him, Qiao Tian can only stare at the fragrant Baoer, and he can only squeeze a few pinch and smell the fragrance. , and then excessive action is impossible to do.

Xu Jinyi glanced down at Qiao Tian's lower body, the corners of his mouth curled up, and a clear smile flashed in his eyes, which made Qiao Tian touch him a few more times, and the fire on his body became more intense, looking at Xu Jinyi's face with eyes dyed red.

The two were sticky here, and Wang Peng, who was playing cards with the inmates, glanced at them, tugged at Scorpion's sleeve, and raised his chin toward Qiao Tian and Xu Jinyi, "Second brother, three What the hell is this..."

Scorpion's face turned cold, and he threw the cards out of his hand, facing Wang Peng and the rest of the inmates who were peeking at him and said, "Don't care what the third master's plan is, it's not us. If we can manage, Brother Yang is not something we can provoke!"

Wang Peng quickly laughed embarrassingly, "Yes, yes, brother, isn't that curious."

Wang Peng is a slick person and is good at drilling camps. When he was old, he leaned on Scorpion's thigh. His sweet mouth would make things happen. Even the simple and honest second brother was coaxed into anger by him, so his status in the prison was not low, and he was considered popular.

But that day Xu Jinyi took off his shoulders. This is something he has never experienced since he climbed up to his second brother in prison. Wang Peng felt ashamed. He thought that the second brother would teach Xu Jinyi a lesson for him, but he did not expect that the second brother was also in Xu Jinyi. Having suffered a loss there, his deeply humiliated inner thoughts gradually changed.

Finally, after even Qiao Tian looked at Xu Jinyi differently, Wang Peng's thought of revenge was completely extinguished. He has vanity, but he recognizes the reality more clearly. Xu Jinyi is clearly someone he can't afford to offend, so he forgets the part where he was bullied by Xu Jinyi before, and wholeheartedly pleases the three ancestors in the cell.

In the past few days, Qiao Tian and Yang Hanlin are obviously too sticky. The third master Qiao, who was originally low-key and calm, has a smile on his face these days. Anyone can see that he is happy and complacent. He looks like a flower of high mountains. The deserted beauty Yang Hanlin was also full of smiles in front of Qiao Sanye.

Wang Peng's eyelids jumped when he saw the two of them getting along a few times.

This is a men's prison. The thousands of prisoners in the prison are all big men. Some of them are very old, but most of them are of a young age. It is normal for something to happen between mortals.

For example, the pair in the bedroom next door, the burly one rushes to do the heavy work and the dirty work, and the shorter one does the manual work and laundry. Mengmeng didn't get distracted, and even squeezed a quilt to sleep.

Life is tough in prison, and the guards are all men. Who doesn't know who's thinking? When they see this situation, they usually turn a blind eye and let them go. After all, people are consensual.

To be honest, Yang Hanlin's skin is really attractive, and several prisoners in the prison who are inclined to that aspect stare at him eagerly. .

Thinking of this, Wang Peng laughed at himself. Even himself, who never liked men, was a little itchy when he saw Yang Hanlin's handsome appearance.

Wang Peng is an economic prisoner. He was sent in after embezzling millions of public funds. He has always been very strong, and he has always considered himself to be a person. Thinking back then, when he was beautiful outside the prison, his annual salary as manager Wang was also several hundred thousand. .

Who knows that his ability will be useless when he is in prison. Although the prison has some preferential treatment for economic prisoners, here, fists are the last word!

It was also because of this situation that Wang Peng quickly adjusted his state. He took on the second brother, who was easy to please and his fist was big enough. good day.

The promotion and salary increase outside the prison were a sight to behold. In the prison, his status was still higher than that of his fellow inmates. Wang Peng was very proud of himself.

Under such circumstances, Xu Jinyi came in. Although taking off his shoulders made him lose face, beauties always have some privileges, not to mention that beauties are extraordinary in martial arts, even a scorpion can make a move. After this beauty is done, will the days after that be more nourishing?

But Wang Peng's mind just came alive. These few days, Qiao Tian's intimate actions towards Xu Jinyi poured on him like a basin of cold water, which made him feel completely cold.

Wang Peng looked at the rotten cards in his hand, his face was wrinkled up, and he threw two of them out. With Qiao Tian here, the beauty is gone, and the beauty bodyguard is gone. Seeing how much Qiao Tian cares about Yang Hanlin, he has to stay away from the beauty in the future, so as not to let Qiao Tian look at him, otherwise he will be nourished now. Days have to be gone.

While Wang Peng was bitter, the other inmates were shouting to explode, and Qiao Tian was staring at Xu Jinyi's small body, there was a sound of metal colliding outside.

As soon as the prisoners hid the playing cards under the quilt, the iron door opened from the outside, and a guard walked in carrying a prisoner. "2274, go to prison."

The prisoner lowered his head, and everyone could not see what he looked like. All they could see was that he was short in stature, but his body was very strong. The entire arm holding the washbasin was engraved with tattoos, and the upper arm was a The head of a beautiful woman, the lower wall is cleverly replaced with a skull, the empty eye sockets and the thick two rows of teeth look very impressive at first glance.

Just like the scene on the day the original owner first arrived, everyone's eyes were always glued to the new 2274's body, and they all stared at him silently, either with disdain, silence or fear.

The discipline did not say anything to make the old man take care of the newcomer. Seeing that 2274 had chosen a bed, he took the electric baton and went out the door. With a click, the iron door was locked again.

Since Wang Peng suffered a loss from Xu Jinyi, he was afraid of the job of bullying the newcomer. At this time, when he saw this 2274's tendon on both arms, and the tattoos were engraved on it, he was immediately startled from the bottom of his heart and smiled at the scorpion. .

Scorpion doesn't feel anything. He has seen many masters in the boxing ring. What is a tattoo, and what is a tendon? What's more, there are still the third master and the unfathomable Brother Yang in the prison. Scorpion

pulled Wang Peng to one side, walked in front of the newcomer, raised his chin at him, "What's the name of the newcomer? What did you do here?"

Laughing, "Big brother, my name is Wu Yong, because I came in because of the robbery."

"Call me the second brother, no, call me the third brother!" Scorpion turned cold, looked around the cell, and stretched his thumbs towards Qiao Tianhe. Xu Jinyi raised his direction, "In the future, the third master and brother Yang will be the ones in our cell. I can only be the third oldest. Have you heard that?"

"It's the third brother." Wang Peng answered first.

"Third brother."

"Third brother." The

prisoners stepped forward to answer one after another, and the newcomer Wu Yong also stepped forward and called out third brother in a pleasing manner.

Wang Peng was very satisfied with Wu Yong's attitude and nodded at him, "New here, we will leave the hygiene of our cell for two weeks to you."

"Yes, third brother, I will definitely clean our cell. It's clean." Wu Yong nodded again and again, patted his chest and assured Scorpion.

"What's the matter? Have you come in?" He must be very unwilling to be bullied by the old man as soon as he entered the prison, but this 2274 did not show any emotions, and happily agreed to Scorpion's request for him to clean up. Wang Peng was careful and asked one more question.

Looking at Wang Peng and Wu Yong, his face was full of smiles, "I came in once before, and I know a little bit about the rules here."

"Okay, you kid." Knowing that Wu Yong had come in, Scorpion was very close, and his big palm was like a palm fan. He gave Wu Yong a head and said, "After these two weeks, everyone is a good brother."

Wu Yong was happy, "Yes, third brother, I will do well.

" There Xu Jinyi looked at 2274 who woke up, the corners of his mouth were hooked, but his eyes became cold.

Wu Yong, one of the people who was entrusted by Dou Shirong to the prison to clean up Yang Hanlin in his last life.

Now that Wu Yong has come in, I am afraid that another person entrusted by Dou Shirong, Wu Yong's brother Wu Qiang, will also come in soon.

Thinking of the introduction in the plot, Xu Jinyi's eyes on Wu Yong were even sharper, which happened to collide with Wu Yong's peeking eyes, Xu Jinyi raised his lips and smiled at him.

Wu Yong was startled and quickly squeezed out a smile.

Xu Jinyi lowered his eyes, and his lips were still raised on his face.

Since you are here, let's play with you.

In the plot, Dou Shirong was dissatisfied with Yang Hanlin's slight punishment, and he was displeased that Yang Hanlin murdered his son and could live a good life in prison, so he sent the two brothers Wu Yong and Wu Qiang to prison and asked the brothers to clean up Yang Hanlin to death. .

It's best to kill him. If he can't kill him and maim it, it's fine. Dou Shirong will pay Wu Yong and Wu Qiang a certain amount of money according to the degree of Yang Hanlin's injury.

Dou Shirong was angry that Yang Hanlin wanted to kill his son, but what he wanted was Yang Hanlin's physical disability.

But Wu Yong and Wu Qiang changed his attention after seeing Yang Hanlin's appearance. That little face was too handsome, clean and tender, with a good figure, slender waist and buttocks, such a stunner, it would be a pity to have not tasted him. .

Anyway, the employers asked them to clean up Yang Hanlin to death, and they made the best use of it.

Xu Jinyi tapped his finger, looking at Wu Yong and Wu Qiang's inner description in the plot, his black eyes suddenly burst out with fierce killing intent.