Chapter 91

The reason why Xu Jinyi wanted to come to Luohe Town with Huyanhe was because in the plot, Feng Jiuao also came to this town, and through this large trading market, she earned her first pot of gold after crossing into this world.

Some time ago , Feng Jiuao had just cleaned up Princess Shun and Prince Shun's direct daughter Feng Wutian, and met the son of the Prime Minister of Luanfeng Kingdom.

Although Feng Jiuao is high-spirited, but as the concubine of Prince Shun, her poor private property is far from enough to develop her ambitions. Coincidentally, he heard about the existence of this large trading floor from the maid's mouth. Feng Jiuao's eyes turned and he focused his attention on making money on this trading floor.

Luanfeng country is located in the south, and a large area is adjacent to the ocean. The climate is much warmer than that of Canglong country and other countries in the north. Therefore, it is not only rich in the northern countries and their scarce vegetables , fruits, rice, but also rich in sea salt! There were no refrigerators in this era. In order to prolong the preservation of food, people often pickled food with sea salt. It can be said that salt is one of the most important materials in human life in this era! However, due to the backwardness of the sea salt drying process, although the ocean area of ​​​​Luanfeng Kingdom is huge, the salt production is not rich. Luanfeng Kingdom is still like this, not to mention the Huyan tribe and Canglong Kingdom in the inland. Scarcity is the most expensive thing, and the scarcity of sea salt has created its high price. This price once made Feng Jiuao stunned, but it also made her eyes shine. Soon after, Baihuahua's sea salt was made by the coastal village that Feng Jiuao secretly bought using modern advanced salt-making technology. Because it is the top priority, the salt industry of Luanfeng Kingdom has always been in the hands of the imperial court. These insufficient salts not only need to supply the millions of people in Luanfeng Kingdom, but also need to be exported to other countries in exchange for a lot of materials. Of course, the price of salt in Luanfeng country is still high, and the price of salt in some other inland countries is even more ridiculous. In some places, it is not uncommon to exchange a pound of salt for a bucket of rice.

Feng Jiuao is born to use the things in his hands to create the greatest value. Although he was a little excited when he saw Bai Huahua's sea salt, Feng Jiuao did not sell it to the people of Luanfeng Kingdom immediately, but was waiting for a price. He planned to sell it at a higher price through this large-scale trading event. To some landlocked countries where sea salt is scarce.

For one, sell it to a landlocked country where sea salt is scarce, and she can exchange the sea salt for more silver. Second, the court of Luanfeng Kingdom has a very strict control over the salt industry. If a large amount of her sea salt enters the market of Luanfeng Kingdom, it is likely to attract the attention of some officials and cause unnecessary trouble.On the contrary, the trading activity this time was extremely grand. There were countless big and small countries, and countless big and small traders. It was in such a chaotic environment that she would not be in danger because of sea salt.

Feng Jiuao was so meticulous in his mind, he sold the sea salt in batches in turn without knowing it, and easily bought a large number of silver taels.

In the plot, not only some small inland countries, but even Huyanhe once bought sea salt from a pretended merchant under Feng Jiu Ao, and learned by accident that Feng Jiu Ao, the master behind Haiyan, gradually fell in love with her. .

With a smile on Xu Jinyi's face, he allowed Huyanhe to tie the jade pendant around his waist, but out of the corner of his eye he was always looking at Feng Jiuao, who was dressed as an ordinary trader not far away.

Feng Jiu' ao was a world-class agent in her previous life, and she was extremely sensitive to other people's eyes and murderous aura, which also helped her escape many embarrassments. But Xu Jinyi has reincarnated in several worlds, and his martial arts have reached the level of returning to the basics. Not only is the murderous aura freely controlled, but his gaze is also extremely indifferent, so light that Feng Jiuao cannot detect it.

"What's wrong?" Huyanhe actually tied a simple and elegant flower button on his rough hand. He smoothed Xu Jinyi's cyan robe, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the little prince looked very good in this dress, compared to the fur of the Huyan tribe. Fur coats are much more suitable. Maybe the little prince is suitable for such elegant robes. Thinking of this, Huyanhe's heart stagnates slightly. The little prince is much more capable than him, but he is bound by him on the arid and rough grassland...

Huyanhe put his iron arm across Xu Jinyi's back and brushed his lips against the top of his hair.

Aggrived.

The two looked at a few more stalls. Huyanhe was very concerned about Xu Jinyi. Seeing that his mind was not on the goods in the stall, he immediately lowered his head, rubbed his lips against Xu Jinyi's earlobe and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xu Jinyi felt itchy . He raised his chin in the direction of Feng Jiuao, "When I

was in Luanfeng Kingdom, that woman wanted to kill me." Huyanhe's body froze instantly, and Xu Jinyi quickly pinched him before he took it full. His body was murderous, but the muscles on his face remained stiff.

In Xu Jinyi's corner of sight, Feng Jiu'ao's hand checking the goods on the stall paused slightly, and then picked up the goods again, until she paid the money to the stall owner and completed the transaction, then turned around. Turning his head , his eyes turned a few times on the stalls behind him. Seems to be checking these stalls for favorite goods. If Xu Jinyi hadn't stared at her unblinkingly, it would have been difficult to find out that when Feng Jiuao turned from a stall on one side of the road to a stall on the other side of the road, his eyes stayed on Huyanhe for a moment. She turned her eyes several times, and her gaze also stopped several times on Huyanhe's body. After a few seconds, Feng Jiuao pretended not to find the item she liked and turned her head away, pretending to buy it as before. I went to the stalls on the road ahead. In the plot, the martial arts that Feng Jiuao learned in modern times are much worse than that of Huyanhe, but she is so keen on Huyanhe's murderous aura! After perceiving murderous intent, he can still be so indifferent, does he really deserve to be a world-class agent? Thinking so, Xu Jinyi put down the folding fan he used to cover his face, looked at Huyanhe, and went back to the small yard he rented side by side. Of course, on the way back, Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe dealt with several " traders" who happened to be on the same road as the two.

"Who is that woman? What's going on?" After closing the door and window, Huyanhe looked anxious. Just like Xu Jinyi, he also saw Feng Jiuao's sharpness and prudence, and was deeply angry about it. Thinking that such a woman was going to murder his little prince, Huyanhe clenched his fists and his eyes were as black as ink.

"She is the concubine of Prince Shun of Luan Fengguo..." Huyanhe frowned

when he heard the little prince's description of Feng Jiuao. Jue Yan, how suspicious this is.

He really couldn't figure it out, so Huyanhe put Feng Jiuao in the category of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. He clenched his fists, and anger gushed out from his chest. No matter what kind of ambition a woman has , no matter how powerful she is, she shouldn't be called a murderer. Prince's idea! Xu Jinyi was also very displeased with Feng Jiuao. In any case, it was Xu Jinyi who betrayed her in Hyundai, and although this Xu Jinyi in the Nvzun world was somewhat similar in appearance and name to Xu Jinyi, he had nothing to do with that Xu Jinyi, nor did he have any grudge against Feng Jiuao. However, Feng Jiuao hated this innocent Xu Jinyi indiscriminately. After that, he didn't care about Xu Jinyi and his relatives for two years, in exchange for two years of peace for Luan Fengguo, and two years for Feng Jiuao himself for her smooth ascending to the throne. , shot him to death with an arrow with his own hands. Cold-blooded and selfish! Thinking of Feng Jiu'ao's batch of sea salt that is almost comparable to modern fine salt, Xu Jinyi's mind changed, and he suddenly smiled. Seeing the little prince smiling, the anger in Huyanhe's chest also faded a little. He stretched out his arms and hugged Xu Jinyi to the couch beside him, putting his big palms on his waist, "What are you laughing at?" "Huyanhe, I never told you, I have a very special ability." "What kind of ability?" Huyanhe pinched Xu Jinyi's waist, feeling unsatisfied, so he unbuttoned the two side buttons of his robe, and his big palm drilled in through the gap between the buttons...

The little prince has a lot of skills, he can roast delicious meat, cook delicious dishes, is strong in martial arts, and looks very beautiful...

Xu Jinyi raised his chin, smiled smugly, and lightly tapped the one on the table next to him. Pastry, the pastry disappeared in place in the next second.

Huyanhe's face was not serious at first, but when he saw this scene, his eyes widened, and the big palm on Xu Jinyi's waist also stopped in place.

"What's going on here?"

"I have a warehouse in my head, and I can store some things in it." Xu Jinyi said, and suddenly created a few things out of thin air, a dagger, a packet of traditional Chinese medicine, and A small bag of rice.

"This?"

"These are the things I put in before. The warehouse now has three rooms, one can store weapons such as daggers, bows and arrows, one can store medicine, and one can store food."

In the zombie world, kill The Zombie King means saving the entire human society, so the energy obtained is extremely huge, not only making up for the part that was overdrawn by treating Xu Jinyi who was infected with the zombie virus, but also a lot of surplus, and the remaining energy adds another backpack to the system lattice. By the time of the zombie world, there are four grids in the backpack, one is used to store the bits and pieces of the world he and his lover have experienced, and the other three are used for firearms, medicines and food. Although the backpack grid can only store the same type of items, each type contains a very rich variety of items, and a backpack grid can actually hold these items, and there is no limit to the number. For example, the backpack grid for storing weapons, ranging from small weapons such as swords, spears, swords and halberds, to huge weapons and equipment such as tanks and fighter planes... Another example is the backpack grid for storing food, which can not only store whole grains, but also vegetables and fruits, or cooked Or raw meat, tobacco, alcohol, sugar, tea...

Although there are still many things that cannot be put in, Xu Jinyi is already extremely satisfied. He didn't put these things in exchange for money, and he didn't rely on those things to live, just for a rainy day. There are various worlds to travel through, and those things can be used when they are not sure.

"Bao'er." Huyanhe held Xu Jinyi's head and looked back and forth, "The warehouse is in your head? Does it hurt?"

Xu Jinyi laughed, "That warehouse is just an illusory thing, I usually feel it when I don't need it. If I don't have it, where will it hurt? And the warehouse has been there since I was born, so I 'm doing well now?"

Seeing that Huyanhe was still worried, Xu Jinyi changed the subject, "You said, let's take Feng Jiu. How about stealing the salt from Ao's? Just use this warehouse?"

After Feng Jiu Ao sold the salt, he would send his subordinates to secretly lure some little beggars and some children or teenagers from poor families into an assassination organization and cultivate them. Become a murder tool like her.

Feng Jiu Ao did not take these killers who grew up from children to heart. Just like Feng Jiu Ao's secret agent master, these killers that she cultivated are also tools for Feng Jiu Ao to kill and profit from. The tragedy of Feng Jiuao will be staged on those innocent children one by one.

The difference is that Feng Jiuao is full of resentment towards the secret agent master, but these children have been brainwashed by the killer organization and are extremely loyal to Feng Jiuao. During Feng Jiuao's war to seize the throne, many little killers ended them contentedly. Even a teenage life, before dying, is the pride of contributing his life to his master's great cause!

Thinking of this, Xu Jinyi felt a burst of irony!

Since Feng Jiuao relied on those salts to harm so many children, it would be better to rob the salts and distribute them to poor families in the future, which would be regarded as robbing the rich and helping the poor.