Chapter 63

Jiang Yuanzhou opened his wrist, and there was indeed a deep scar on it, which could sting his eyes. Jiang Yuanzhou squeezed Xu Jinyi's wrist hard, his expression was very painful, "Have you committed suicide for him?" The

man's black eyes Although it was hard to hide his anger, Xu Jinyi only saw his sadness and disappointment. He stood up and held his lover's face, his fingers smoothed the furrows between his brows, and his tone was very firm, "I can't deny the past. , but I now understand very well that I only like you, no matter how long it will be in the future, I will always only love you!"

Being so caught off guard by the young man's confession, even though Jiang Yuanzhou was full of anger in his heart, his chest was agitated violently uncontrollably, as if colorful fireworks were blooming in front of him, and he was speechless with joy.

But when he thought of the content of those pictures, the young man or the disheveled young man rolled around with some vulgar women, or the man named Xiao Yongnian with a humble face, Jiang Yuanzhou only felt that his heart was cut by a knife!

He hates the young man's lack of self-love, he hates himself for appearing too late!

Jiang Yuanzhou let go of Xu Jinyi's wrist, clenched his big palm tightly into a fist, slammed it hard on the desk, and then slammed into Xu Jinyi, biting his lips as if venting.

Damn little bastard! No self-love at all!

Damn yourself! Even if the little bastard was once so rotten, he couldn't control his beating heart!

Xu Jinyi opened his lips and responded to his crazy lover.

Licking, biting, sucking, sweeping, the two of them were bitten by each other at some point in time, and the smell of rust seemed to be the most useful aphrodisiac, seducing more violent passions from both sides...

It was not until the necks of the two of them were flushed from lack of oxygen that Jiang Yuanzhou reluctantly left the little bastard's lips.

He stretched out his rough fingers and rubbed the cracked hole in the little bastard's lower lip, and the words were full of threats, "You said that you will only love me in the future, if you violate this sentence, I will definitely take your The leg is broken, the latte chain locks your feet, your hands, and your neck!"

"And here you are!" Jiang Yuanzhou's other hand slowly slid down, clutching an important part of Xu Jinyi, his tone gloomy Ling Li, "I will never open it for you!"

The harsh words spit out from his lover's perfectly shaped thin lips, Xu Jinyi was not only not afraid, but his tailbone even jumped up with an overwhelming sense of pleasure, and something held by his lover stood tremblingly. Xu Jinyi licked his lips, his pink tongue just touched his lover's finger, he had to hold his lover's tongue and suck it

twice, "Lock me up? There is another way to keep me from getting out of bed, do you want to know?"

Is provocation! Jiang Yuanzhou hugged Xu Jinyi hard, his big palms dragged his upturned little buttocks and kneaded hard, and hurriedly stepped under his feet, kicking the bathroom doorkeeper Xu Jinyi all the way and threw him onto the big soft bed.

"As you wish!" Jiang Yuanzhou tore off his clothes, and a tiger leaped onto Xu Jinyi's body...

After the intense love affair, Xu Jinyi fell asleep because the body was still in the withdrawal period, exhausted, and fell into a deep sleep. Jiang Yuanzhou was even more energetic. He stroked Xu Jinyi Yubai's body back and forth with his big palms. Looking at the little red plums on the little bastard's body, his satisfaction was unparalleled.

Planted on such a little bastard, he recognized it! But if this little bastard thinks about being as rotten as before, he must do what he did today and he can only collapse on the bed!

Jiang Yuanzhou's subordinates squeezed Xu Jinyi's still swollen dogwood with a little force, and found that the little bastard frowned in discomfort, and immediately released his strength, touching his brow like a comforting touch.

Jiang Yuanzhou was staring at the little guy under him, worrying about how to love him more, and suddenly the doorbell rang.

Xu Jinyi's long eyelashes trembled slightly, seeing that he was about to wake up from the dream, Jiang Yuanzhou frowned and leaned closer to Xu Jinyi's ear, "Go to sleep, I'll open the door."

Xu Jinyi pouted in confusion, Jiang Yuanzhou leaned He touched him with a very natural face, and then gently rolled over and got out of bed.

"Yang Yunzhe, why did you come to open—" As soon as the door opened, Xiao Yongnian complained immediately, not knowing what shameful things Yang Yunzhe was doing in the room, causing him to wait outside for a long time.

But when he looked up to see the person who opened the door, he immediately fell silent

. There was a violent storm brewing inside, "What do you need to find Yunzhe?"

Yunzhe? Why does Jiang Yuanzhou address Yang Yunzhe so intimately? Does he know Yang Yunzhe very well? Thousands of thoughts flashed through Xiao Yongnian's mind, and with an inadvertent glance, he immediately froze in place.

The doorbell kept ringing outside. Jiang Yuanzhou was afraid that the irritable voice would wake up the little bastard, so he hurried to open the door with a coat on, and the buttons of the coat didn't have time to fasten.

Xiao Yongnian could clearly see Jiang Yuanzhou's exposed thick and strong pectoral muscles, as well as the purple hickey and even tooth marks that spread from the neck to the abdomen on the chest.

"Mr. Jiang, you and Yang Yunzhe..." Xiao Yongnian pursed his lips, staring blankly at the ambiguous traces. Only Yang Yunzhe lived in this house, and the person who left these traces on Jiang Yuanzhou was none other than Yang Yunzhe. But didn't Yang Yunzhe keep saying that he loves himself? Why did he turn around to Jiang Yuanzhou so... fiery?

Xiao Yongnian felt an uncontrollable panic in his heart.

These days, he can be unscrupulous in front of Yang Yunzhe, and Yang Yuntian has compensated him for his guilt. His aunt has praised him many times and given him many benefits in private... The only reason he can live such a happy life is because Yang Yunzhe likes him.

But yesterday Yang Yunzhe only glanced at him in front of the hotel before turning his head. The moment he looked at Yang Yunzhe, he clearly felt that there was no love or infatuation in those eyes. Today, Yang Yunzhe did this kind of thing with Jiang Yuanzhou in the morning, and left such ambiguous traces on Jiang Yuanzhou...

Could it be that Yang Yunzhe doesn't love him anymore?

How is this possible?

Jiang Yuanzhou's expression was extremely worried. This person trampled on the little bastard's mind at will, and even forced the little bastard to the point of suicide. Now he still has the face to come here to find the little bastard? His face was dark and impatient, "You can't see the relationship between me and Yunzhe? I have to go back to sleep with Yunzhe, hurry up and get out!"

Xiao Yongnian's face suddenly turned pale.

Being stared at by those stern eyes, Xiao Yongnian, who was ignorant and ignorant all day long, was like a man on his back, as if fleeing and saying goodbye, he turned and went downstairs, his back was hurried and embarrassed.

What kind of thing is worth a little bastard looking at? Jiang Yuanzhou closed the door disdainfully, strode back to the bedroom, went to bed and hugged the little bastard into his arms.

Who is worthy of you but me?

Xiao Yongnian returned to Yang's house in a daze, and Yang Yuntian immediately came up to him, "How is it? That villain said he didn't say how he and Jiang Yuanzhou knew each other? How good is his relationship with Jiang Yuanzhou?"

Xiao Yongnian looked at his face . The aunt and uncle who were looking forward to it said awkwardly, "Are Jiang Yuanzhou and Yang Yunzhe..."

"Ah?" Yang Yuntian looked up at him with a wide face, but couldn't wait for Xiao Yongnian's answer for a long time, he suddenly He patted Xiao Yongnian's shoulder vigorously, looking very anxious, "What are you talking about?"

"Lovers, they are lovers." Xiao Yongnian looked at the few people who seemed to be struck by lightning, and closed his eyes. He said everything he saw and heard, "And Jiang Yuanzhou and Yang Yunzhe seem to have lived together."

"That renegade son really messed up with a man! Our Yang family has lost all his face!" Yang Yuntian yelled loudly, saliva filling the sky.

This time, Xiao Can did not gloat over Yang Yuntian's angry face, she even frowned, her eyes panicked and resentful!

Jiang Yuanzhou, the founder of Fengyun, is regarded as the mysterious figure of "God of Wealth" by countless business executives worth billions! No one could imagine how huge his wealth would be!

And such a person is a lover with Yang Yunzhe?

Why is Yang Yunzhe so lucky?

Sure enough, Yang Yuntian recovered from his anger within half a minute. Although he is a traditional macho, he cannot accept this kind of love that is not tolerated by the world, but Yang Yunzhe's infatuation with Xiao Yongnian comes first. Already have the ability to bear.

No longer angry, Yang Yuntian has been immersed in the mall for decades, and he and Xiao Can thought of going together as soon as his mind changed.

No wonder Jiang Yuanzhou didn't give himself face at the birthday party. It turned out that the rebel was his!

To be able to protect Jiang Yuanzhou, presumably that villain is not low in Jiang Yuanzhou's heart... Yang Yuntian's turbid eyes turned twice, the anger gradually subsided, and then ecstasy rose.

His blood relationship with Yang Yunzhe was innate, and Jiang Yuanzhou couldn't deny it even if he wanted to. If he fell in love with Yang Yunzhe, wouldn't he become Jiang Yuanzhou's father-in-law?

That is Jiang Yuanzhou, the founder of Fengyun, the famous invisible richest man in the country, and his many business partners have been racking their brains to find a way to catch up with the "God of Wealth"!

Crazy desire gradually rose in Yang Yuntian's chest, and his cloudy eyes became scarlet and dull because of this desire.

Even if Yang Yunzhe can only stay by Jiang Yuanzhou's side for a week, as long as Yang Yunzhe can help him talk to Jiang Yuanzhou, he will send it, and Yang will send it! Their Yang family is still going to the next level!

The more Yang Yuntian thought about it, the more reasonable he felt, and a hoarse laughter burst out from his throat, "Haha, good! Good!"

That renegade child was useless since he was a child. It can be considered that he did not raise this son for nothing!

Yang Yuntian's fat face was flushed red, his throat was panting "wheeze, wheeze", his eyes narrowed into a line because of the imaginary scenery scene, and the fat on his smiling face was full of pride.

If that villain can really help him talk to Jiang Yuanzhou, then allow him to move back.

After all, that renegade son is also considered to be doing good to the Yang family.

Xiao Can and Yang Zilong looked at each other, their eyes were covered with haze.

Yang Zilong is okay, he just can't get used to Yang Yuntian's ugly appearance, and he can't get used to Yang Yunzhe, who betrayed his body and got on Jiang Yuanzhou.

Seeing Yang Yuntian's smile, Xiao Can immediately clenched her fists tightly, her fingernails digging deeply into her palms, and she quickly lowered her eyes that pretended to be pure and kind but couldn't hide their unwillingness and resentment.

Yang Yunzhe! Why are you so lucky when you should have nothing?