Chapter 31

The audience who had been in front of the TV early in the morning stared at the screen. The moment Xu Jinyi stepped on the red carpet from behind the door, his brilliance seemed to shoot directly from the screen.

The right smile, the handsome face, the tall and straight body, the unstoppable aura, and even the walking posture is so powerful and perfect.

The audience could only stare blankly at the radiant idol, not even blinking. They looked at him like a god from the nine heavens, descending holy and noble on the vulgar red carpet; watching him walking on the screen in front of him, it seemed to be far away. At this moment, they seem to understand why Zhang Ru, who is the first domestic director, gave up the old-fashioned actor who always responded, and chose this young rookie who only played one male third as the protagonist of his Oscar-winning film; why has he always dominated the industry. Zhou's Electronics gave up the big names in its own company and let a little-known star act as the spokesperson of the new series of products. Because there is light in this man! He is like a bright crescent moon, but it shines brighter than the sun, and he is like a black hole, tempting people to sink willingly like magic. Who can let go of such a person? Xu Jinyi walked on the red carpet, the audience watched him, Xu Jinyi sat upright on the seat, the audience watched him, Xu Jinyi chatted happily with the man next to him, the audience watched him, Xu Jinyi applauded the artist who came on stage, and the audience still watched he. With all the handsome men and beauties on the screen, this one is the only one who loses his soul. "Yuanshan, don't you think Zhou over there is always looking at you?" The man sitting on Xu Jinyi's left gave Xu Jinyi a wink, and then nodded his chin toward the front. Xu Jinyi followed his line of sight. Someone in the middle of the first row was aiming at him. Isn't that person Zhou Rongbang? Zhou Rongbang saw Xu Jinyi raised his head, smiled at him with his lips hooked, raised his two hands and gave him a thumbs up, as if to cheer him on.

The solemn and stern Zhou's president, childish and ridiculous actions, combined, although still handsome, how to look at it is ridiculous.

Xu Jinyi rolled his eyes and nodded to Zhou Rongbang.

#haozi laughs so handsomely, licking the screen licking the screen~ By the way, who is that stupid man? The baby is jealous, eat my old grandson's stick! #

# After two years in the Zhou family, I guess it was Zhou Rongbang, the president of the Zhou family. Yes, it is the Zhou Rongbang you think! #

#Fog grass! If you don't see it, you'll be shocked when you see it, Zhou Rongbang looks strangely handsome, and he is indeed a domineering president! #

# Mutiny next door, no matter how handsome Zhou Rongbang is, he is not as handsome as my Hazelnut! Fog grass, I forgot that I work at Zhou's QAQ. PS: What is the fate of offending your own president, anxious, online, etc.! #The

host is steady and generous, yet witty and humorous, and before you know it, the moment when the Best Supporting Actor Award is announced.

The five small episodes of the TV series were broadcast in sequence, and each actor had his own advantages, but when the small episode of Zhen Yuanshan was broadcast, the audience in front of the TV series all held their breath.

The plague victims who were covered in filth were wailing, and the Doctor was squatting down to take their pulse. The white clothes on the doctor's body have been polluted and turned yellow. The ethereal and clean flavor is blowing in the face. The two sword eyebrows of the medical sage were slightly frowned, and his eyes seemed ruthless, but the audience staring at the screen had no reason to think that this person was sad for these people.

The short video was finally frozen, five characters were spread on the big screen, and the medical sage covered in yellow stains was the most eye-catching one.

"Sun Zhizhou, Jiang Qincang, Zhen Yuanshan, Bianyuanshan, and Wu Yongcan are nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the Huaying Awards." As the host slowly spoke, the big screen turned lightly, and it was these five actors who were impressively Close-up of the scene.

Among the five actors, some people stared at the big screen without blinking, obviously very nervous; some people smiled, but their eyes were always dodging the big screen, as if he could not see him without looking at the camera ; Someone has a perfect smile on his face, and his face seems to be very stiff when you look closely; some people hold their fists, as if they don't care if they don't win the prize.

Some people smiled at the big screen with their thin lips hooked, and their youth blossomed like a flower!

The last person was Xu Jinyi.

#haozi you are so beautiful, how can others live? #

#Hazelnut can you be nervous? Can you be a little less general? As a hazelnut powder, I suddenly feel distressed, how can other artists break? #

#同心心+10086#

"The one who won the Best Supporting Actor at the 29th Huaying Festival is Zhen Yuanshan, congratulations!" Seeing the audience staring at him, the host knew that the audience's appetite had been mentioned as the highest by him, Finally, the results were announced loudly to the public.

The audience immediately applauded, and the man next to him was even more excited. He looked at Xu Jinyi and shouted "Congratulations".

Xu Jinyi smiled brightly, his eyes were shining, the ends of his eyes were raised, and his handsome face was filled with just the right amount of joy and excitement. Then, he turned his head and made a "thank you" mouth to the man next to him. The two looked at each other and smiled. It was obvious that they had a very good relationship.

The camera turned to Xu Jinyi in time, and faithfully recorded Xu Jinyi's reaction when the host pronounced the name Zhen Yuanshan.

Of course, the first male and Bian Yuanshan, who were sitting next to Xu Jinyi, were also photographed in the camera.

Compared with the happiness and excitement of Xu Jinyi and the first male, the remote mountain on the other side didn't look very happy, the stunned smile froze on his face, his complexion was extremely ugly, and the haze in his eyes could not hide it, everyone could feel it. to his anger and disappointment.

In addition to the # nickname, the best male supporting role is Hazel! ! ! #

# Whoever is next to me can't compare to our Hazelnut, don't look like you can't lose! #

#Be quiet next door, our hazelnut powder is gentleman, gentle and generous, don't make hazelnut black. #

"The best male supporting actor Zhen Yuanshan came to the stage to accept the award, and Mr. Zhou Rongbang, president of Zhou Entertainment, was invited to present the award."

Xu Jinyi stood up, opened his arms and hugged the man next to him, and then turned to face the remote mountain. Seeing the remote mountain, he didn't even look at himself, so he lowered his arms slumped and walked past the remote mountain with a cold face.

Zhou Rongbang came onto the stage from one side with a smile on his face, and walked step by step into the little villain who stood in the center of the stage and waited obediently for him after hugging the host.

Xu Jinyi stretched out his right hand, but Zhou Rongbang did not stretch out his hand to shake him, but directly stretched out his iron arm to give Xu Jinyi a tight hug. In an instant, the hot male breath completely enveloped Xu Jinyi.

Zhou Rongbang's thin lips were just above Xu Jinyi's earlobe, and the rough breath hit his cochlea, a trembling itch suddenly arose.

Zhou Rongbang let out a low laugh, his chest tightly against Xu Jinyi in front vibrated gently, and Zhou Rongbang's big palm in the back pressed against his back, Xu Jinyi had nowhere to hide.

At an angle that the camera can't see, Xu Jinyi bent his two fingers, pinched the strong muscles of Zhou Rongbang's waist and twisted fiercely, full of warning.

Zhou Rongbang finally let go of him, the originally cold eagle eyes were all smiling at this time, he took the golden trophy from the lady of etiquette behind him, and solemnly handed it over to Xu Jinyi.

One second before Xu Jinyi stepped back with the trophy in his hand, a rough finger gently slid over his wrist, whether it was coincidence or intentional.

"Mr. Zhou, please stay."

Xu Jinyi thought that Zhou Rongbang should end, but the host's words kept Zhou Rongbang on the stage.

"Mr. Zhou, Yuan Shan won the award. Your expression was very excited just now. Are you and Yuan Shan privately friends?" The host handed the microphone to Zhou Rongbang, with a naturally respectful attitude.

"Of course." Zhou Rongbang hooked Xu Jinyi's shoulders, his posture was very intimate, "Xiao Zhenzi and I are very good friends, I am very happy that he won this award this time!" "Yuanshan is indeed a very good artist, this The award is well deserved!" The host nodded again and again, "Okay, Mr. Zhou walks slowly, please Yuanshan to give everyone an acceptance speech."

Xu Jinyi smiled again, his black eyes sparkling, "Thank you everyone! I am very happy to get the best supporting actor, thank my manager Miss Wang Mei, thank the entertainment company that has always supported me, and thank all the members of the crew!" Xu Jinyi raised his hands and raised the trophy in his hands, "This trophy is the first trophy in my acting career, I will definitely keep it well, thank you!"

This trophy belongs to Zhen Yuanshan, Xu Jinyi narrowed his eyes, for the sake of Zhen Yuanshan, who was supposed to shine for a lifetime, regretted for a few seconds.

"Xiao Zhen, congratulations!" Back at the seat, Fang Yuanshan next to him smiled with great sincerity, "It wasn't me, I was a little disappointed just now, but Xiao Zhen, you can win the award, I'm really happy for you!"

Shame And once the sincere tone came out, even if Bian Yuanshan lost his temper just now, others would feel that he was excusable.

"Thank you, Brother Bian!" Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows and raised the corners of his mouth happily, "I didn't expect to get the best supporting actor this time. I was still blinded for a few seconds when the host announced the result.

" This award should double your worth!" Bian Yuanshan teased him with his thumb out, "Brother Bian will have to eat with you in the future."

"Brother Bian? Your acting skills are also very good. Bole appreciates it." Xu Jinyi clenched his fist at him, "Come on together!" The

two fists touched each other lightly, "Come on!"

Bian Yuanshan lowered his head, the curvature of the corner of his mouth was inexplicably oozing.

Xu Jinyi is like a praised little fox, with shining eyes and a very simple smile.