Chapter 54

The appearance of the carriage is simple, but its internal strength is very luxurious. Although there are no pneumatic tires, Xu Jinyi still sits very comfortably.

Feeling that the speed of the carriage was slowing down, Xu Jinyi, who was playing with Jing Yaoyu Pendant, was raising the curtain of the carriage. The door plaque of a house in front of him had the word "Chengfu" neatly written on it, which was the home in the memory of the original owner.

"Since Young Master Cheng has arrived home, the old slave will go back first."

The eunuch was specially sent by Jing Yao to send Xu Jinyi off. Xu Jinyi bowed his hands to him, "Father-in-law, walk slowly."

Xu Jinyi took a deep breath when the carriage was far away. With a sigh, he walked to the door and picked up the door knocker, and knocked twice.

"Who is it?" The door opened, and the man guarding the door showed his head. He glanced at Xu Jinyi, his eyes widened, and an egg could fit in his open mouth, "Eldest Young Master?"

"It's me."

" Eldest Young Master I'm back!" The man turned his head and shouted towards the courtyard, which opened the door, "Eldest young master, come in quickly."

Xu Jinyi followed the memory of the original owner and walked in. Before reaching the courtyard of Cheng's mother, the two People have already rushed out. When she saw Xu Jinyi who was walking in, Father Cheng was still relatively calm, Zhuge Rou was choked up and speechless, and the rags of tears wetted the veil in her hand.

"Father, mother, the unfilial son is back."

"My son, where have you been all these days, it's so hard for mother to find her!" Zhuge Rou stopped Xu Jinyi, who was about to kneel, hugged him and cried with him.

Father Cheng didn't see his son-in-law for a long time, so he didn't want to scold him. He only consoled Zhuge Rou and said to Xu Jinyi, "Go and greet your grandfather and grandmother first.

" I hurried to the courtyard of the old man and the old lady of Cheng Mansion.

The two old men had long heard that their grandson had come back, and they were waiting eagerly for Xu Jinyi. When they saw their grandson, whom they had not seen for a long time, the old lady was overjoyed at first, but before she could speak, she suddenly collapsed while clutching her chest. On the servant girl behind her.

Xu Jinyi was shocked and quickly grabbed Mrs. Cheng's wrist. In his last life, he studied Chinese and Western medicine for decades, and the habit of saving people has long been integrated into his life.

"Bring grandma in, this is a heart palpitation. Grandma fainted because of the surprise."

Everyone could not think about why Cheng Zishi, who had never studied medicine since childhood, said these words, and they couldn't help but panic. Lift Mrs. Cheng onto the bed.

Cheng's father hurriedly sent someone to ask for a doctor who was raised in Cheng's house and specialized in conditioning the body of the old man and the old lady. Before the doctor came, Xu Jinyi had already written the prescription.

"Father, I can cure my grandmother's heart palpitations! This is the prescription. When the medicine is boiled, grandma will wake up after drinking it." After speaking, Xu Jinyi wanted to hand the prescription to the servant next to him. Cheng's father, who was worried about his mother, shouted angrily, " Naughty

, you have never studied medicine, how can you know how to treat and save people, and you can be honest by the side!"

It is the top doctors who are lined up by many high-ranking officials and wealthy businessmen to please. How has anyone seen it so clearly?

But even if he was annoyed, there was nothing he could do. Although Mrs. Cheng and Mrs. Cheng had never spoken, judging from their faces, the two of them, like Father Cheng, did not believe him.

The three disapproved, and even after boiling the medicine, he couldn't let the old lady drink it into his mouth. Fortunately, the old lady just had heart palpitations, not heart disease, and she could wait for a while.

The doctor finally came in a hurry, clasped his fists to everyone, and was invited by Cheng's father to come forward to check the old lady's pulse.

"The old lady is suffering from heart palpitations caused by great sadness and joy. I will wait for the old man to write a prescription."

Xu Jinyi kept watching, and when the doctor finally wrote the prescription, he pointed to one of the medicines and opened his mouth, "Although Asparagus is beneficial The old lady is old now, how can she spend three dollars?" The

doctor was accused by Xu Jinyi, but there was no trace of dissatisfaction, he stared at the prescription and nodded again and again, "Young Master Cheng is right. After speaking, he picked up the pen again, "I will change the prescription."

"In your opinion, what about my prescription?" Xu Jinyi handed the doctor's prescription that was denied by Cheng's father.

The doctor took the prescription and clapped his palms lightly after a long time, "Excellent! Yunling has a flat nature, and works perfectly with Bai Ziren. The dosage of several herbs is also very precise, which is really wonderful!"

Xu Jinyi stared at him with satisfaction. Old Master Cheng and Father Cheng, who were staring at him, begged, "Grandfather, father, can you prescribe the medicine according to my prescription?" The

doctor also helped, "Young Master Cheng's prescription is several times better than someone Wei's. , this prescription can be cured and adjusted, it is most suitable for the old lady!"

Mr. Cheng hurriedly instructed his servants, "Hurry

up and grab the medicine." Everyone is at peace.

Cheng's father didn't bother to ask his son until now, "Why did you suddenly leave home half a year ago? When did you learn medical skills?" When the

other three heard this, they all turned to Xu Jinyi.

Xu Jinyi narrowed his eyes, and his eyes flickered.

If the truth of the matter was told to everyone, how could Father Cheng not blame himself and hear that Zhuge Rui forced him to enter the palace as a scapegoat, the old lady who just woke up would most likely faint again.

These few people regarded the original owner as a sore eyeball, so why should they worry about it for nothing?

"I don't know how I left home."

Seeing the surprise in everyone's eyes, Xu Jinyi slowly told the story he made up in his heart.

"I slept as usual that night, but when I woke up again, the place I was in was not our home."

"A white-bearded old man said that I had a talent for studying medicine, and he forced me to follow him to study medicine. Tell me when I will be successful in my studies and when will I be able to go home."

"I was afraid that my grandfather, grandmother, father and mother would worry about me, and I secretly ran away several times every night when the white-bearded old man was away. However, no matter which direction I ran away, I would eventually return to the place after going around."

"That's it . , In order to go home early, I study in front of him day and night, yesterday I cured the last patient he took, and when I woke up this morning, I was already at the gate of the imperial city.

" Until now, I still don't know who the old man with the white beard is, and I don't know where I have been for more than half a year." The

four of them were very surprised after hearing this. The well-known doctors praised each other again and again, and they looked at each other a few times. They still believed Xu Jinyi's words very much.

"The white-bearded old man should be a master from outside the world. Seeing how smart my grandson is, he accepted my grandson as his apprentice!" The old lady smiled first, "I just said that my grandson has great fortune! Isn't that? The foreign masters have come to the door."

The other three nodded, no matter who the sly-tempered white-bearded old man was, now that Zi Shi has returned home intact, they have nothing else to ask for.

What's more, Zishi was not only intact, but also learned such a profound medical skill. Thinking of this, everyone laughed and laughed again.

This day was basically spent in the old lady's house. After a few people reunited and ate dinner, the old lady rushed Xu Jinyi to rest, "My grandson has also been tired for a day today, so I went back to the room early for resettlement. Please come back to grandma tomorrow." The

old man and the old lady were old, and their expressions were obviously tired after dinner, so Cheng Zishi responded accordingly.

But after washing, Xu Jinyi, who got into bed early in the morning, tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. The feeling of sharing the bed with his lover last night was so wonderful that he actually missed it a little.

In a daze, the quilt was suddenly lifted by someone, Xu Jinyi opened his eyes suddenly, and was about to reach out to capture the man, when he suddenly smelled the familiar fragrance of Long Dan.

The gloom on his face faded, and the corners of his mouth curved up unconsciously, "Why are you here?"

"Didn't I miss you little rascal?" Jing Yao took off his coat three times and got into Bao'er, who was hugging him, "The little rascal patted his butt and left, but he didn't know that someone in the palace thought of him. I can't eat or sleep."

The smile on Xu Jinyi's face became bigger and bigger, he raised his small face and bit Jing Yao's chin, and said vaguely, "I miss you too."

In the eyes of the little villain Shining brightly, the smile on his face was also very sincere, Jing Yao stared blankly at Xu Jinyi's bright smile, and after a long time buried his head in Xu Jinyi's fragrant neck, his arms around Xu Jinyi were trembling slightly.

Bao'er was going to leave the palace on the first day after the two got married, so Jing Yao couldn't think about it. He was very panicked. Did his Baoer reluctantly commit himself to him in order to leave the palace?

His baby, doesn't he like him? Will he be forgotten when he leaves the palace? even hate him?

Although such speculation devoured his heart crazily, Jing Yao still agreed to Xu Jinyi's departure, and even personally delivered his Bao'er to the palace gate.

As long as it is BoA's request, he will answer whatever it is.

Inner doubts multiply like vines, and Jing Yao suffers all day. Until now, because of Xu Jinyi's simple words and simple actions, these doubts and gloom suddenly disappeared, and the sky was clear in his heart.

Bao'er was with him, not to submit to his power, nor to leave the palace smoothly, but because he liked him.

Jing Yao's whole body trembled with excitement!

Feeling the strangeness of Jing Yao, Xu Jinyi has lived with his lover for so many years, and he knows him better than his lover himself, how can he not know why Jing Yao is excited? "What are you thinking about?" After a moment

of silence, he added another sentence, "I like you and want to be with you, not for anything else."

"En." The word um seemed to have a nasal sound, Jing Yao kept rubbing against Xu Jinyi's neck, like a big sticky dog, "I'm so glad to have met you, Baoer, there are so many in Daliang. Man, I'm really glad we didn't pass by."

"I'm also very glad." Xu Jinyi touched his big palm and clenched it tightly, "I didn't miss you, and you didn't miss me either.

" On Xu Jinyi's neck, "Bao'er, in the next life, in the next life, I will meet you, and we will be like this."

"Well!"

Jing Yao thought to himself, this life is worth it.