Chapter 27

There are many veteran actors who audition for Li Yin. Speaking of acting skills, Xu Jinyi is not better than these people who rely on this craft to eat, but what makes the examiners shine is his share that can be met but not sought after. Old-fashioned.

Putting on antique clothes and painting the makeup of ancient knights, even an ordinary person has a three-point ancient meaning.

But the ancient meaning was added to the actors by the clothes and makeup. Xu Jinyi's ancient meaning brought out from his bones will have the opportunity to interpret Li Yin to the fullest.

The screenwriters and producers looked at each other, and both had concerns. But thinking of a certain investor sitting in the middle, the joy on the faces of several people faded a lot.

Only Zhang Ru's expression remained the same, "Okay, you can go back and wait for the notice. If we have decided, we will notify you by text message."

Xu Jinyi nodded, thanked him, and turned to leave.

After he closed the door and disappeared, the investor sitting among the group suddenly stood up and left the room.

"Director Zhang, this person is really good!" Seeing the investor closing the door, the screenwriter's smile burst open, and he nodded with his thumbs out, "I'm sure he is the Li Yin I wrote, and there is no one else!"

Zhang Ru smiled like a Maitreya Buddha, but never stated his position, "It's good, but this film is heavily invested by Zhou's Entertainment. Whether to use him or not depends on President Zhou's opinion."

Zhou's Entertainment is a giant in the domestic entertainment industry. The current president of the company, Zhou Rongbang, is a remarkable figure. He not only has a profound background, but also has unparalleled personal business talents. Zhou's Entertainment is an industry founded by Zhou Rongbang when he was in college. In addition, he has also invested in many companies, and now they have achieved impressive results.

It can be said that when Zhou Rongbang stomped his feet, the domestic business circle had to shake three times.

As soon as everyone heard the word "Zhou Zong", the excitement and smiles on their faces disappeared.

It's not for any other reason, just because Zhou Rongbang is too majestic, boring, aloof, serious... As soon as he heard his name, everyone's heart was like being immersed in a bucket of ice, all the interest and enthusiasm. , all disappeared.

"Then you and Mr. Zhou discuss it?" The screenwriter's expression was very cautious, "The young man did a good job just now, he seems to be a newcomer of Xiaofan just now, I have also seen that costume drama, he performed a medical saint in it, and his acting skills Although it's still a bit jerky, it can definitely be called agile. If he has the opportunity to get the guidance of Director Zhang again, then this Li Yin will be no problem!"

Zhang Ruqin smiled and nodded, "What's the name of that costume drama? I'll write it down, and I'll look back."

"Hey, hey." When the screenwriter heard what Zhang Ru said, he knew that it could be done in all likelihood, and immediately his eyes narrowed, leaving only a curved line. of slits.

"How is it?" As soon as Xu Jinyi came out of Zhang Ru's office, Wang Mei hurriedly came up, "What did Director Zhang say? What did the screenwriter say?"

"They told me to go back and wait for the notice." Xu Jinyi took Wang Mei's hand of mineral water, raised his head and drank half a bottle in one breath. In the morning, he and Wang Mei ate casually on the road for breakfast. The chef seemed to have put too much salt. During the audition just now, his throat was very thirsty.

Behind Xu Jinyi, a man stared at him, his eyes greedy and hungry.

Xu Jinyi's two thin lips were wide open, blushing and delicate, like rose petals in full bloom, thirsty for the rain that poured out of the bottle.

Occasionally, water droplets dripped across the petals, down Xu Jinyi's shiny ivory skin, down to his slightly raised white and thin neck, across the small Adam's apple on the neck, and then across the delicate and tempting collarbone below. In the end, it was hidden in the white dazzling shirt.

Zhou Rongbang's eyes could not help but stick to Xu Jinyi, he had never seen such a beautiful sight!

In the audition room just now, he couldn't take his eyes off this person. What others admire is this person's acting skills, but he just stares at this person's picturesque eyebrows, seeing this person's tightly furrowed eyebrows, his heart seems to have been pierced by a row of fine needles, and he can't wait. Immediately ran forward to smooth the gully between the man's brows.

The sudden pity was turbulent and messy, and his mind told him that rash actions would scare the person away, and Zhou Rongbang finally suppressed the eagerness in his heart.

Until the man turned around and left, he seemed to have no regrets. The reluctance surging in Zhou Rongbang's chest finally drove his legs, and he chased after this man.

As soon as Zhou Rongbang stepped out of the door, his eyes automatically stayed on the brightest spot in the field. He didn't expect it to be such a beautiful sight!

The eyes behind him were too scorching hot, Xu Jinyi was full of water, and closed the bottle cap contentedly, then turned his head to look in doubt.

He had seen this person in the office just now. He was sitting in the middle of the row. He was obviously more important than director Zhang Ru.

Xu Jinyi is very clear that this person is not in the original owner's memory, so why is this person staring at him without blinking?

Although he was puzzled, he knew very well that such a character could not afford to offend him at this stage. Xu Jinyi raised his lips, nodded at Zhou Rongbang, and tried his best to release his kindness.

The moment Xu Jinyi looked over, Zhou Rongbang's body suddenly froze into a piece of wood that couldn't move.

Seeing the gentle smile on Xu Jinyi's face, Zhou Rongbang seemed to hear a flower blooming in his heart, and he subconsciously squeezed a smile back to this magnificent man.

Not the enemy, Xu Jinyi was relieved, waved to Zhou Rongbang in a good mood, and left the studio with Wang Mei.

"Check who this person is." Looking at the cheerful figure who was far away, Zhou Rongbang softly instructed the assistant next to him, his eyes never moving from Xu Jinyi's body.

"Xiao Zhen." Xu Jinyi opened the car door and was about to get in when suddenly a voice came from the right side.

Xu Jinyi turned his head, the man in front of him had broad shoulders and narrow waist, and the shape of the muscles under his shirt was clear at a glance, one could tell his perfect figure at a glance.

Seeing the smile on this man's face, Xu Jinyi also smiled happily, "Brother Bian."

"Xiao Zhen, are you here to audition too? Brother Bian wishes you a great success first!" Bian Yuanshan and his agent walked over side by side , with a good expression on the face of the two brothers, if others see it, they will definitely think that the two distant mountains have a deep relationship.

He clearly wanted to send Zhen Yuanshan to prison, the smile on his face was still so sincere, and his tone was gentle and just right, which made people feel very comfortable.

No wonder a large group of old and young scrambled to squeeze into this person's harem. Their appearance lacked a delicate but full of masculinity.

It's a pity, no matter how good it is, the mind is not right.

Xu Jinyi nodded with a smile, "Brother Bian came to audition for that role? I wish Brother Bian success!"

"You boy!" Bian Yuanshan patted Xu Jinyi on the shoulder, "I auditioned for a general, although I may not be selected, But being able to perform a play under the watchful eye of Director Zhang is considered my luck for three lifetimes." The

general is a small boss in this play, although there are no bright spots, but at least the role is enough, comparable to three males and four males.

"By the way, Xiao Zhen, which role did you audition for?"

"Small role, it's not worth mentioning." Xu Jinyi waved his hand with a very frustrated expression on his face, as if he didn't perform well.

A smile flashed quickly in Bian Yuanshan's eyes, but he disappeared suddenly, his face was full of care and comfort, "Don't be sad, no number of movie stars in Director Zhang's play can get in, you are still young, and there will be more opportunities in the future. "

Let's borrow Biange Jiyan."

"Why are you so polite today?" Wang Mei got in the car, took out her phone and pressed it a few times, "Don't you usually ignore him? I'll give it to you." How many smiling faces have you lost?"

Xu Jinyi fastened his seat belt, and said calmly, "Now I'm more popular than him, but I'm still not as popular as him, so I can't compare to his ability to run business?"

"I understand!" Wang Mei patted Xu Jinyi on the shoulder, with a look of consolation on her face, "I didn't ask you to curry favor with others, just laugh a little more when you see them. This time you did a good job."

Bian Yuanshan followed her manager away, A pair of slender eyes narrowed.

The night before "Drug Addicts" broke out, Li Jie clapped his chest and swore to assure him that Zhen Yuanshan's mind had been brought to life by him, and that everything was ready, except for the white face.

As Li Jie said, Zhen Yuanshan really attended the poison party the next day.

He calculated the time to send someone to notify reporters and the police, and then clicked on Zhen Yuanshan's Weibo homepage with anticipation, and waited for netizens to scold him for his attack after the photo was released.

but.

Zhen Yuanshan's Weibo is as usual, and the few messages that pop up occasionally are also praising Zhen Yuanshan's good looks and acting skills, and his love for Zhen Yuanshan can't be hidden between the lines.

Bian Yuanshan became more and more angry, and exited Zhen Yuanshan's Weibo homepage, only to see the overwhelming lewd photos.

He found the last one from the first one, his eyes were sore, but he never found Zhen Yuanshan who should be in it.

Eight people, none of them were him.

Bian Yuanshan was disappointed and angry, and could not wait to immediately arrest Li Jie and ask him to clarify. But Li Jie was just caught in jail, and contacting him was tantamount to setting himself on fire.

Unexpectedly, Zhen Yuanshan not only passed the "drug addict" safely, but also qualified to participate in Director Zhang's audition!

"Why do I think this Zhen Yuanshan is a little different?" The beauty agent of Bian Yuanshan recalled the scene just now as he walked, "I used to be very cold, but I didn't expect to chat with you today?"

"Cut!" Bian Yuanshan sneered and said with a face full of disdain: "I was scolded by his manager. He looks like a high-ranking person all day, and he is pretentious when he is a little famous. I don't know how many colleagues he has offended?" , Bian Yuanshan smiled gloatingly, "His manager is really pitiful, he follows his ass all day to clean up the mess for him."

Seeing the approval of the agent next to him, Bian Yuanshan seemed to have met a confidant, with disgust on his face He was even more angry, "As soon as I heard his name, I became angry. What's wrong with the name, it has to be called Yuanshan? I was embarrassed to death on the same set with him."

"It's okay, it's okay, just now . Just by looking at his expression, you can tell that this time, "Mandarin Duck and Hairpin" doesn't have his share." The beauty agent smiled and her face became more and more gorgeous, "He is too beautiful to be in the entertainment industry. , the play path is much narrower than yours."

Only then did Bian Yuanshan turn his anger into joy, and while others were not paying attention, he pinched the agent's slender waist, "With you here, of course my play path is wider than his!" The

beauty agent Glancing at Bian Yuanshan angrily, Pink Fist tapped his arm lightly, smiling infinitely shy.