Chapter 40

Looking at the first three worlds, Zhao Chengli, Zheng Ronghan and Zhou Rongbang are very similar in many aspects. For example, the three have the same hardcover and mighty body, the same resolute and stylish appearance, and the same cold nature. He Chaofeng 's help...

He Chaofeng was catching up with Xu Jinyi's most tense moment of escaping from the Liu family, and he rescued him by accident, and He Chaofeng's various situations were so strikingly similar!

Xu Jinyi couldn't control himself not to think too much.

"Sorry, host, the game system compares the data of He Chaofeng with the data of the host's partner one by one, and found that the overall similarity between the two is 80%. Whether He Chaofeng is the host's partner, the system is temporarily unable to determine. "

Then the mechanical voice read out a large series of data, Xu Jinyi listened with great interest, and found that in his own eyes, the similarity between He Chaofeng and that person in terms of body, appearance, character, attitude, etc. was almost the same as the data analyzed by the system. All match.

It seems that the system still has two brushes.

It's just that the system still can't determine whether He Chaofeng is that person, Xu Jinyi pursed his mouth, closed his eyes and started to sleep.

Regardless of whether He Chaofeng is that person or not, Xu Jinyi knows very well that the most important thing he should do now is to keep his legs healthy. He didn't want to see the man again as a crippled crippled man.

"Don't be afraid, I'll cheer you on outside, and you can see me when you come out." He Chaofeng was worried about Xu Jinyi's fear, and he held Xu Jinyi's mobile hospital bed to relieve him.

Who is doing the surgery? Seeing He Chaofeng who was sweating profusely running along the hospital bed, Xu Jinyi was amused, but also felt warm. Before entering the operating room, he stretched out a slap and hit He Chaofeng's big palm.

The operations were closed slowly, and the boy who was more calm and calm than him was no longer in front of He Chaofeng's eyes. Only the crisp applause still sounded beside his ears.

He Chaofeng lightly kissed the palm of his right hand, "Come back safely."

Two weeks later.

"This is our home." He Chaofeng walked in with Xu Jinyi on his back, then carefully placed Xu Jinyi on the sofa, put two pillows on his back, and then pointed to the next room to show him, "This room is for fitness. Room, all equipment is complete, you will rehabilitate here in the future, and I will work out next to you." After a while, He Chaofeng asked in a soft tone, "Are you okay?"

Xu Jinyi nodded again and again, seemingly right. He liked the simple single apartment very much, "Thank you."

He Chaofeng finally felt relieved, and went to the kitchen to pour a cup of hot water for Xu Jinyi, "You rest for a while, Auntie is cooking, and we will start dinner later."

"I'm not tired, you don't bring I'll visit?"

"Okay." He Chaofeng was overjoyed, and quickly put Xu Jinyi on his back lightly, opening the rooms one by one for him to see.

"This is your bedroom, I've prepared all the clothes and everything for you." Then He Chaofeng opened a small door in the bedroom, which was filled with many high-end toilet equipment, "This is the bathroom in the bedroom, but you I can't take a shower yet, so I can only wipe my body every day. The wound must never get wet, do you know?"

"Got it." Someone was as serious as teaching his master, Xu Jinyi was curious and funny, and answered him with the tone of a primary school student.

He Chaofeng looked back at the young man with a stern face, but the smile in his eyes couldn't stop.

"This is the fitness room I told you just now." Apart from a few exercise machines for normal men, most of the fitness rooms are used for rehabilitation of patients with broken legs. It can be seen that He Chaofeng cares about Xu Jinyi. "The doctor said that you can rehabilitate now, but the intensity should not be too high. Practice joint exercises first, and come back to the gym in a few days."

"Well." The

boy nodded obediently, and He Chaofeng was in a mess , carrying the teenager to another room, "This is the study room, this dark brown table is mine, and the light brown table next to it is yours. When you are bored, you can come here to read a book and play with the computer."

"Yes . Now, do you want to go to school? It's better to combine work and rest than doing rehabilitation all day long, or I'll hire a teacher for you, what do you like?"

He Chaofeng didn't know how his life before a teenager was like, but when he first met him, he was dressed in clothes Dilapidated, hurting his leg and riding a bicycle in the aisle in the early morning, the teenager has never mentioned his parents half a word...

He Chaofeng didn't dare to ask. Likely: Poor family, orphans, or poor relationship with parents. Under such conditions, the chances of a 15-year-old boy going to school are very small.

"I want to study medicine."

The medical skills in this world are almost the highest among the worlds Xu Jinyi has passed through. Traditional Chinese medicine is still prosperous, and western medicine occupies almost half of the country. The two compete with each other and depend on each other. Under this benign competition, both Western medicine and Chinese medicine are advancing by leaps and bounds all the time.

For example, in this fracture operation, Xu Jinyi did not use anesthesia before the operation, but was quickly put into anesthesia after being pierced by the doctor twice with a gold needle. It is said that this is the golden needle anesthesia of traditional Chinese medicine, and there is no side effect on the patient. It was like the medicinal powder that He Chaofeng sprinkled on his wound when he first met He Chaofeng, which was also a hemostatic agent made of some kind of Chinese medicine.

And it seems that there is already a diagnosis and treatment method for cancer in this world. Western medicine has developed a macrophage that can phagocytose cancer cells from fungi, and implants macrophages that have no side effects on the human body. The patient will recover.

...

All these medical achievements are miracles of human beings. Xu Jinyi has been fascinated by such medical skills for a long time. Since He Chaofeng brought it up, he is no longer hypocritical. Once such a learning opportunity is missed, I don't know how many worlds I have to travel through before I can meet the next one.

"Okay, then I'll arrange two doctors for you, two hours of traditional Chinese medicine in the morning, two hours of western medicine in the afternoon, and rehabilitation in the rest of the time."

He Chaofeng is happy to see the success of the teenager's study of medicine. It is not in favor of sending juveniles to school to study any language or mathematics subjects. The young man is so smart that he almost never forgets it. Sending the young man to such a school is undoubtedly a waste of the young man's IQ.

What's more, when the teenager went to school and couldn't come back all day, how could he be willing?

"Thank you, what!"

He Chaofeng turned his head in surprise.

"I learned it from a little nurse, I think it's quite interesting, what's the matter?" Xu Jinyi patted He Chaofeng lightly, "Did you smell the fragrance? Maybe the meal is ready, let's go. , I'm going to eat, I'm hungry."

He Chaofeng immediately carried the boy out on his back after hearing that he was hungry, but he still kept his lesson in mind, "You can't say this to others in the future, it's like a hooligan. "

It's just that those bronze ears were glowing red, Xu Jinyi couldn't help laughing when he saw it.

Pretty innocent?

Apparently, He Chaofeng had instructed the cooking aunt that all the dishes on the table were suitable for patients with fractures. He Chaofeng was very happy to eat these low-sugar and low-salt foods. The two served each other dishes from time to time, and the atmosphere was quite warm.

After eating, Xiao Li had already brought up the wheelchair, and He Chaofeng pushed Xu Jinyi towards the bedroom, "After so long in the car, you must be tired. Let me wipe your body for you and then take a lunch break?"

"Yeah." Imperial Capital is much hotter than City A. He Chaofeng may be worried about his injury and did not turn on the air conditioner at home. Xu Jinyi felt a layer of fine sweat on his back, which was very sticky and uncomfortable.

Xu Jinyi took off his shirt and lay carelessly on the bed, letting He Chaofeng move.

He Chaofeng took a towel, dipped it in warm water and wringed it dry. First, he wiped the boy's face, then his neck, and then his chest...

To be honest, Xu Jinyi's body was nothing to see, with protruding ribs and no blemishes all over his body. The two meats are almost skinny, and this is the result of being in the hospital for half a month.

Not to mention the skin, it is not as fair and smooth as the body in the previous worlds. Liu Dashan was exposed to the wind and the sun all day long. Although his skin could not be called dark, it was pale and yellow, like the loess beneath his feet, without a trace of beauty.

He Chaofeng didn't have any unhealthy thoughts before brushing himself off for the young man, just because he was afraid that the young man would be inconvenient. At this moment, rubbing the chest of the boy's hands, He Chaofeng's pity poured out like a volcanic eruption. This is a treasure he doesn't know how to cherish more, but he has suffered so much in a place he doesn't know.

He Chaofeng trembled with his big palms, like wiping the world's treasures. He didn't dare to increase his strength, and wiped the young man's thin body clean inch by inch.

"Go to sleep." He Chaofeng covered Xu Jinyi with a soft quilt that had been exposed to the sun for two days, and stayed beside the bed to accompany him to sleep.

It wasn't until Xu Jinyi's breathing calmed down that He Chaofeng gently stroked the few strands of hair on the boy's forehead, and walked out of Xu Jinyi's bedroom with the water basin in hand.

If the teenager is still alone in City A at this time, how can he take care of himself? Fortunately, he insisted on taking the boy from the hospital in City A to his home.

When He Chaofeng closed the door, Xu Jinyi finally opened his eyes, two beautiful eyes curved into small crescents.

During the two days of the operation, He Chaofeng stayed by his side all day long. During this period, countless phone calls were opened. After He Chaofeng answered two of them, he turned off the phone.

No matter how slow he was, Xu Jinyi could guess that when He Chaofeng was on the phone with someone who seemed to be his mother, the "something else" that He Chaofeng said was his surgery.

Xu Jinyi was very moved that He Chaofeng could take him so seriously. At the same time, he was also very sorry for his concern for He Chaofeng because it was impossible to confirm whether He Chaofeng was that person.

After the situation stabilized, Xu Jinyi persuaded He Chaofeng to return to the imperial capital. For the next ten days, He Chaofeng kept calling every day. After the doctor approved Xu Jinyi's discharge two weeks later, He Chaofeng immediately went to City A again in person, and wanted to take him to the imperial capital.

Xu Jinyi gladly accepted the invitation.

Although there is currently no evidence to prove whether He Chaofeng is that person, the extremely high similarity still makes Xu Jinyi full of hope. Since the system couldn't give a definite answer, he would find the answer by himself. Living in the same room with He Chaofeng every day was obviously an excellent solution.

Look? On the first day of "cohabitation", he found that He Chaofeng, like that person, liked to stroke his broken hair after he slept.