Chapter 96

Xu Jinyi also glanced over.

The first one that came into sight was one leg. He was wearing a large prison uniform, and he couldn't see any outline. It just slowly raised and lowered, calmly. The body appeared in front of everyone.

Xu Jinyi's eyes slowly moved upward.

The two hands placed in front of the lower abdomen were handcuffed and the fingers were thick and long with distinct joints.

His legs are very long, he is taller than the dormitory door next to him, and his body is very strong. Even the wide prison uniform is stretched out by the bulging muscles in his chest.

Looking up, the facial features are even more brilliant, the thin lips are tightly pursed, exuding two traces of majesty, the nose is very straight, the eyes are naturally squinted, appearing very deep, the eyebrows are very close to the eyes, not very thick, and stretched just right To the temples.

Unfathomable!

After only two glances, Xu Jinyi realized that this person's aura was freely retractable, and the two neither light nor heavy majesty displayed at this time were the result of his deliberate creation.

Immediately afterwards, Xu Jinyi heard a mechanical sound from the system in his head.

At this time, the supervisor who led 2216 back opened the handcuffs for him, "2216, go to prison."

"Yes." 2216 replied with a smile, the previous two-point majesty disappeared without a trace, and waited for the two supervisors at the same time. Going out the door, 2216 turned around, and the momentum returned to him.

"Third Master, he kicked me!" "Second brother" stood up with difficulty, clutching his stomach, Baba leaned in front of 2216, pointed at Xu Jinyi and complained to 2216, "I'm just a newcomer, and I don't take you too seriously. already."

2216 did not look at Xu Jinyi as the second brother meant, but glanced at the complaining "second brother", and the fluttering eyes made the "second brother" silent.

When "Second Brother" stopped, 2216 looked at Xu Jinyi. The moment he saw that face clearly, 2216's pupils shrank, and then the muscles on his face seemed to soften a little, "Little brother, it's me who disciplines me. I 'm not strict, I'm sorry."

Xu Jinyi looked at him for a while, nodded, and didn't speak.

The system reminded him just now that this man is his lover.

In the first few worlds, when he met his lover, he always talked first, but in this world, the lover is more restrained, and the words he just said were just to apologize to the "second brother". Moreover, when that sentence was said, the two seemed to be on opposite sides.

In other worlds, when Xu Jinyi first met his lover, he had thoroughly studied the plot and the original owner's memory, and had a certain sense of substitution for that world. In this world, all the memories of the plot and the original work were crowded into his mind, and he had not yet had time to digest and absorb it, and his heart was still immersed in the previous world.

The opposite attitude of the lover made Xu Jinyi, who was still immersed in the love and affection of the lover in the previous world, a little unacceptable.

But at this time Xu Jinyi didn't blame his lover for being so cold, he just didn't know how to talk to his lover.

What to say? Will it offend him? Will it make him feel like he wants to climb up with him because of his status as the boss of his cell?

Xu Jinyi was tangled up and down, and when he was still in the future and talked to his lover, a piercing alarm sounded outside the dormitory door, and all the prisoners went to bed and got ready to sleep. Xu Jinyi's current identity is also a prisoner, and since he obeys the prison's rules, he climbs onto the upper bunk where he just laid the bedding.

When going to bed, Xu Jinyi glimpsed out of the corner of his eye that his lover's bed was the bottom bunk of the first bed on the right side of the door.

Because he didn't know that the bed was his lover just now, Xu Jinyi just randomly picked one of the remaining three empty bunks. In this way, he was in the upper bunk and could not see his lover in the lower bunk at all.

After the lunch break, change the bed, and change to the free upper bunk on the other side near the door, so that you can see your lover at a glance when you look sideways!

Xu Jinyi planned this, turned sideways to face the wall, and flipped through the plot.

The protagonist of this world is named Dou Yongchang.

Dou Yongchang's father, Dou Shirong, quit his job when he was young and went to Shanghai to start his own business. In just 30 years, Dou's company has developed into a well-known large company in Shuncheng, and Dou Yongchang has also become a rich second generation.

After becoming the rich second generation, Dou Yongchang learned all the "standards" of the rich second generation: drinking, picking up girls, racing cars, and even taking drugs.

In the most arrogant days, Dou Yongchang took drugs and fell into a coma. He raped a girl. The most serious thing was that he hit an innocent passerby on the roadside into the sky while racing.

The passerby was hit and covered in blood, which was horrific, and finally became a vegetative state. Because the trouble was too big, Dou Shirong sent Dou Yongchang abroad to keep him out of the limelight.

Going abroad, without the control of his parents, Dou Yongchang became more arrogant. Drug restrictions in foreign countries are much looser than in China, and Dou Yongchang seems to be in paradise, reluctant to think about it.

This kind of addict career lasted for two years until Dou Yongchang was in a coma because of drug addiction and went to the hospital.

In the hospital, he met a young Chinese nurse who was working part-time in the hospital.

The little nurse is pure and beautiful, and her appearance is more attractive than that of a well-known female star, and she speaks softly and slowly, which is exactly the type that men like most.

Dou Yongchang felt like a cat in his heart, and couldn't help but do something to the little nurse. But because his body was weak, Dou Yongchang had no choice but to say some lewd words when the little nurse checked his body, and didn't give up until it made her blushed.

The little nurse is not only innocent, but also has a personality like her face, which comes out of the mud and is not stained. After being harassed by Dou Yongchang once, once it was his turn to examine Dou Yongchang's body, the little nurse smiled and looked cold.

Dou Yongchang deliberately revealed his expensive brand-name watch on his wrist, and deliberately placed the sports car key with lg printed on the most obvious position on the bedside table, but the little nurse didn't even look at it. He fled, not in the least respectful manner of other doctors or nurses, and then adored his face.

Dou Yongchang was surprised, and then he became more and more frustrated, showing some valuable things frequently, but the little nurse remained unmoved and avoided Dou Yongchang like a snake.

Dou Yongchang was first angry because the little nurse was ignorant of interest. As he became more and more courageous, he gradually felt interesting. After that, whenever there was a little nurse, Dou Yongchang's eyes were always on her.

Then, Dou Yongchang gradually discovered that except him, the little nurse faced everyone with a smiling face. For example, a demented old man who is not accompanied by his family, the little nurse helped him to the seat in the garden with a smile on his face, picked up nail clippers to cut his nails, and did not dislike the old man's nails stuffed with black mud. Another example is a child who suddenly fell to the ground while playing a game. The nurse would always gently lift him up, gently pat the child off the soil on the child's trouser legs, take out colorful candies from the pocket of the nurse's gown, and put the child up. The child made a bright smile...

Dou Yongchang's heart suddenly moved.

When he was young and did not know how to love a mother, his mother died of illness, leaving only Dou Shirong and him to depend on each other. Later, when he grew up and Dou Shirong had a career, he no longer paid as much attention to him as before. Later, Dou Shirong had a woman outside, and he went home less and less often, leaving only him and a group of servants at home.

Dou Yongchang has never felt such a warm flash of kindly maternal brilliance.

Dou Yongchang fell in love with the little nurse.

After that, Dou Yongchang began to vigorously pursue the little nurse. The little nurse had been harassed by him before, so she naturally knew his temperament and avoided his pursuit like a snake or scorpion.

Just chasing and dodging like this, Dou Yongchang gradually changed his mind from just playing for fun. He began to guard the little nurse like a jade, corrected all his faults for the little nurse, and gradually grew into a kind, intelligent, domineering, professional. A rich boy. Even Dou Yongchang took over Dou Shi's company from Dou Shirong and took it to the next level, becoming the No. 1 diamond king in Shuncheng.

When the prodigal son turned his head, everyone seemed to have forgotten all the scoundrels before Dou Yongchang in an instant. Countless noble ladies flocked to him, and countless wealthy business officials treated him with green eyes.

The little nurse was gradually moved by him, and after a series of difficulties and obstacles, the two of them e.

And the owner of this body, Yang Hanlin, can only be regarded as a passer-by in the plot, because his younger brother Yang Shulin is a small cannon fodder in the plot - the passer-by who was hit by Dou Yongchang when he was racing.

When the brothers Yang Hanlin and Yang Shulin were young, their father passed away because of overwork, leaving Mother Yang and the brothers to live hard. big.

Before his death, Father Yang had been talking about turning his son into a college student, and naming his two sons was a village teacher who was specially asked, one Hanlin and the other Shulin. Living up to Father Yang's expectations, the two sons are very good at learning. When Yang Hanlin was 18 years old, he was admitted to the top-ranked key university in the province. It was also in that year that Yang Shulin, who was three years old, reached the age of high school.

Mother Yang's monthly salary is pitifully low. She has been able to provide for her two children until now. She has used up all her hard-earned money and borrowed a lot of foreign debts. It is completely impossible to support a college student and a high school student.

Yang Shulin was sensible, dropped out of school secretly, and secretly followed the elders in the village who went out to work to Shuncheng. Every month after that, he would send a sum of money to the family and send a message of "I'm fine".

With tears in his eyes, Yang Hanlin took the hard-earned money of his mother and his fifteen-year-old brother to study at university, and went outside to find a part-time tutor in his spare time. With the joint efforts of the three, not only did Yang Hanlin finish university, but also Completed the foreign debt previously borrowed.

Because of his excellent grades and rich part-time resume, Yang Hanlin was attracted by an excellent employer when he was recruiting in the autumn of his senior year. After graduating from Yang Hanlin University, he signed a labor contract with him first, and the salary was very generous.

The three finally felt that their days would come to an end.

That day, Yang Shulin bought a train ticket and went home to celebrate with his mother and brother. At noon, I asked the foreman for leave. Just when Yang Shulin was going to take the bus to the train station, he was hit by Dou Yongchang's sports car while walking from the construction site to the nearest bus stop.