Chapter 12

In the blink of an eye, half a year has passed.

Today is the ribbon-cutting ceremony of Jinhui's first cinema.

Speaking of which, the company had already started construction of this cinema during the Xinghui period. Due to insufficient funds, the cinema was temporarily suspended. It was not until Xinghui was acquired by Xu Jinyi that the cinema had the funds to continue construction.

After the incident of "nurturing the door", Xu Jinyi is almost a household name, and in the end, Xu Jinyi's perfect reversal made millions of netizens talk about it. As a result, Xu Jinyi officially entered the ranks of Internet celebrities, and every time he posted a Weibo, he easily received thousands of retweets.

Along with this, Jinhui's popularity has also risen a lot. Netizens are also looking forward to Jinhui's first movie after changing its name.

On the first day when Jinhui's first cinema was put into use, it was the premiere of Jinhui's first movie "Fengyun".

The scene was almost crowded.

The ribbon-cutting ceremony was quite grand. Fans, media, audience, hot-spot entertainers, business executives, city leaders and so on all came to join in. Even on the ribbon-cutting stage, the audience found the shadow of Zhao Chengli from the Zhao Group.

Since taking control of the Zhao Group, Zhao Chengli has been seeing the dragon all the year round. This is almost the first time he has appeared in public.

After the "Bao Yang Men" drama, netizens all knew that Xu Jinyi and Zhao Chengli should have a good relationship. Otherwise, the Zhao Group would not have specially posted the Weibo accusing Meng Zijie to help Xu Jinyi.

But who knows that Xu Jinyi is more capable than everyone imagined, and he can invite Zhao Chengli to cut the ribbon for his cinema. This is Zhao Chengli's first public appearance since he took power!

When they stepped down, the two still looked at each other and smiled tacitly, and Zhao Chengli stretched out his palm behind Xu Jinyi, showing obvious maintenance.

It seems that Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi have a deep relationship with the outside world, which is not a lie.

Zhao Chengli was also present at the celebration banquet. He sat next to Xu Jinyi, chatting with Shang Gui around him, while not forgetting to take care of Xu Jinyi's food. If he saw someone coming over to toast Xu Jinyi, Zhao Chengli grabbed the cup from the young man's hand, raised his head and drank it for him.

This kind of closeness and maintenance, other people can't think about it, but if you look closely, the two don't seem to be more arrogant, and their expressions are also magnanimous, as if they are really just a pair of good friends with each other.

Unable to understand the real relationship between them, the merchants and nobles are curious, but they will not seek the root cause. It's enough to know that Xu Jinyi is really in Zhao Chengli's heart. If there is a chance to cooperate with Xu Jinyi in the future, let him have a few times, and Zhao Chengli will have some face.

"Jin Yi."

"Huh?" Xu Jinyi lazily spread out on the chair after seeing off the guests. Even with Zhao Chengli blocking him, he still drank a lot. The feeling that his stomach was full of drinks was very uncomfortable. Don't want to move.

"Tired?" With a smile on his face, Zhao Chengli was tempted by the beauty, and boldly touched the pink face of the young man. Seeing that the young man didn't even open his eyes, only frowning his delicate brows, Zhao Cheng's timid expression faded, and all that was left was pity, "Let's go, go home and rest."

Xu Jinyi was only slightly drunk, and his consciousness was still sober. Zhao Chengli stood up with the strength of his arms and walked out swayingly.

Zhao Chengli couldn't help laughing, he hurriedly took two steps to support him, and the two walked out of the celebration hall together.

Xu Jinyi was helped into the car by Zhao Chengli, and the two quickly disappeared.

Behind the cinema sign, a delicate face slowly appeared.

Meng Zijie stared at Xu Jinyi's disappearing direction, not knowing when his teeth had bitten his lips with blood.

After the court sentenced him, no, to be precise, after the Zhao Group posted that Weibo post, he became a rat who was yelled at by everyone. The classmates who used to be good brothers and brothers saw him with a look of hatred and indisputable expressions, and some even looked down on him with contempt. Framing good classmates.

Sun Yushu had completely ignored him, and Song Tiancheng had cut off relations with him early, and even his biological parents, who had rushed over after hearing the news, slapped him in the face!

This is the first time he has been slapped by his father since he was a child.

Just because he made a post in the post bar!

The court's ruthless sentence was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

The school mercilessly issued a sanction of expulsion.

Twelve years of hard study in the cold window, thousands of troops crossed the single-plank bridge, the high score of more than 600 that year was considered a good talk in his small county, and now, even a bachelor's degree certificate has not been kept.

Twelve years of hard work paid off.

Being complained by parents, despised by classmates, expelled from school, abandoned by financial sponsors, and even walking on the street to be recognized by others, ranging from pointing at him or yelling at him. After living for twenty years, he was still beautiful a few months ago, how could his life change completely in just a few days?

He regrets, he resents, he hates!

Xu Jinyi was born to be the favored son of heaven, and he was pampered by Zhao Chengli after seeing him once. What about him? Ever since I can remember, I have lived in a dilapidated and cramped small rental house. I have always had the smell of rotten leaves since I was a child. Zhao Chengli, who was in love with him, dismissed him, and his closest friend personally sent him to the sadist Song Tiancheng's house. bed.

He was just jealous, he just wanted Xu Jinyi to fall and make a fool of himself.

How did it become like this?

Nothing.

"Tiancheng, the one who posted the post?" Li Mengxin patted Song Tiancheng, who was afraid beside her, and pointed in the direction of Meng Zijie.

"It's not him, but I can let go on the bed. I can't imagine that I'm going to get into trouble so badly, that I have no face in front of Zhao Chengli." " You're

young, and you have a big heart."

Zhao Chengli, with a lofty face and a ruthless heart is a must!" Song Tiancheng's tone could not hide his contempt, and then he became solemn, "Xu Jinyi is now Zhao Chengli's sweetheart, and he still doesn't know what good fortune will happen in the future, he also dares to beat others. Please pay attention."

Li Mengxin's smile was full of smiles, and the beauty was gentle, "No, Jin Yi is really powerful, he is a fortunate one."

Zhao Chengli helped Xu Jinyi to the sofa, but the little villain struggled to stand up and swayed. Go to the bedroom.

"Let's rest here for a while, and I'll cook sober soup."

"I want to sleep!" The most tormenting time is when he is half-drunk, Xu Jinyi has a severe headache, and he just wants to lie down on the bed and close his eyes to pass out.

The little villain was full of accusations, clapping and beating with both hands trying to break free from him. Zhao Chengli was distressed and helpless, so he had to wait for him to undress and go to bed. Before leaving, he did not forget to pat his head, "Waking up without the soup is even more uncomfortable. I will cook it right away.

" he.

This little bastard doesn't know what to do.

Zhao Chengli was angry and laughed, shook his head and went to the kitchen.

By the time Zhao Chengli came over with the soup, Xu Jinyi had already slept soundly.

Zhao Chengli put down the bowl and gently lifted the quilt. Sure enough, the little villain was so blushed that his body shrunk into a ball, which was extremely pitiful.

Zhao Chengli's heart and eyes were full of the little guy in front of him. His hard heart had already turned into a puddle of water, just for this little villain.

"Jin Yi, get up and take a sip of soup." The movements on his hands were gentle and loving, Zhao Chengli put his arms under the fragile neck of the little guy, and gently lifted him up, and brought a bowl to him in the other hand. With his mouth, he coaxed softly, "Open your mouth and take a sip, and then go to sleep after drinking."

In order to sleep, Xu Jinyi had to open his mouth, swallowed two sips quickly, and then lay down on the bed with his neck back, with his eyelids tightly closed. , did not open for a second.

Zhao Chengli tapped his little nose through the air, drank the remaining half of the bowl of soup into his stomach in one gulp, then threw the bowl away, carefully lifted the other half of the quilt, lay beside the boy and closed his eyes.

Xu Jinyi's small single-person apartment is not only close to the school, but also not far from Jinhui. The location is good, and the decoration is also satisfactory to him. Xu Jinyi simply bought this apartment for long-term residence.

The apartment is a bit bad. The area is too small. There is only one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. It is enough for a single person. With Zhao Chengli, the boss is inconvenient.

For example, there is only one bed in the apartment, and there are only two single sofas in the living room. Zhao Chengli can't even squint on it for a while.

However, the bed in the bedroom was big enough for two people to squeeze.

Zhao Chengli became more and more satisfied, he put his arm lightly on the boy's waist, and fell asleep with his lips slightly hooked.

Two hours later, Zhao Chengli woke up leisurely, the

boy was sleeping soundly, his face was no more than his fist, so close that Zhao Chengli could see every eyelash of the boy.

Her face was full of powder, her long eyelashes trembled slightly, she looked down along the perfect arc of the bridge of her nose, her red lips were slightly open, and a pink tongue was hidden under her white teeth.

His boy, his Sleeping Beauty.

Sleeping Beauty is to be woken up by a kiss.

Thinking of the kiss he stole while the teenager was drunk, it was as sweet as honey, Zhao Chengli was moved for a moment, he couldn't help lowering his head, and put it in front of the red lips.

He knew that the boy would wake up at any time, but he was always reluctant to be in this warm place. After a long time, Zhao Chengli gently rubbed the young man with the tip of his nose, and then he reluctantly removed his thin lips.

Turn around and get up.

"Zhao Chengli!" The

hem of his clothes tightened, and Zhao Chengli turned his head in astonishment.

The boy had already sat up, and although his open eyes were still slightly hazy, they were already seven points clear.

Zhao Chengli's heart throbbed, as if he was brushed by thousands of feathers, and his hair was itchy, flustered, and confused, but his eyes didn't evade, he stared straight at the young man, stubbornly staring at him like a child.

However, the panic in those eyes seemed to be ready to flee at any time.

"Zhao Chengli, were you secretly kissing me just now?"

"Zhao Chengli, you—like me?"