Chapter 104

"What's wrong?" Qiao Tian's attention was always on Xu Jinyi, and he didn't even give Wu Yong a glance. Seeing that Xu Jinyi's expression was wrong, Qiao Tian hurriedly approached to ask.

"It's all right." Xu Jinyi pinched Qiao Tian's thick and long index finger and looked in Wu Yong's direction with a bad eye.

In the plot, after Yang Hanlin knew about Wu Yong and Wu Qiang's ideas, he couldn't bear the humiliation, and he admitted that he couldn't beat the two of them. In addition, he lost his relatives, and his thoughts were all despairing. In the end, he automatically contacted the power grid before Wu Yong and Wu Qiang succeeded. It was turned into a ball of coke by ten thousand volts of high-voltage electricity.

Yang Hanlin was forced to do that, and all the sinners related to it, Dou Shirong, Dou Yongchang, Wu Yong, Wu Qiang, should pay the corresponding price!

Qiao Tian looked in Xu Jinyi's direction, and frowned when he saw Wu Yong with a bald head and a coy face, "What, he has a problem?"

"It doesn't feel right." Xu Jinyi retracted his cold eyes and turned to Qiao Tianhou frowned again, "No matter what, it's you."

Qiao Tian's heart was slightly warm, he lowered his head and quickly touched his forehead, his eyes soft as if soaked with honey, "Well, don't worry."

Qiao Tian entered by himself. After the prison, he was extremely low-key, and he didn't deliberately accept any younger brothers or eyeliners, but Scorpion was Qiao Tian's loyal follower, and his younger brothers were countless.

Sure enough, after the two younger brothers who sent Scorpion, Wu Yong and Wu Qiang, who came in later, were all reported to their small actions.

As the two people's small movements became more frequent, their thoughts became more and more revealed.

For example, when Wu Yong was working, he secretly glanced at Xu Jinyi a dozen times. For example, Wu Qiang was always wandering in some remote places or in the blind spots of the camera. For another example, when Wu Yong and Wu Qiang secretly whispered several times, almost every time they secretly looked at Xu Jinyi. Here, the evil intentions are too obvious.

Qiao Tian became more and more angry. He wanted the scorpion to secretly call the two brothers Wu Yong and Wu Qiang to a remote location, and teach them a lesson so hard that they couldn't get out of bed, but waited for the two little followers to tell Qiao Tian, After Wu Qiang shouted the three words Yang Hanlin in a remote corner, Qiao Tian was furious, cracked the wooden table with one palm, stood up and walked out angrily.

Xu Jinyi grabbed the angry Qiao Tian in time, "Wait, I have a better idea."

Thinking of what Wu Qiang had done, Xu Jinyi felt nauseated and wanted to kick his life off immediately. But now Qiao Tian is furious, if he is allowed to go out, I am afraid that Wu Qiang and Wu Yong will die soon.

Xu Jinyi didn't care whether Wu Qiang and Wu Yong were alive or not, but Xu Jinyi was worried that even if Qiao Tian's power was strong, he would not be easy to clean up if he committed a murder in prison.

In this case, it is better to stop Qiao Tian and let Wu Qiang and Wu Yong live well and live "happily".

Not knowing what to think, Xu Jinyi raised his lips, the smile in his eyes dangerous and charming.

His arm was pulled by Xu Jinyi. Although Qiao Tian's eyes were burning with anger, he stopped in the end.

Xu Jinyi pulled him hard, forcing Qiao Tian to lower his head and whisper something in his ear.

Qiao Tian raised his head in astonishment and saw the sarcastic smile on Xu Jinyi's cheeks, his thin lips pursed tightly, but there was a smile in his eyes, "How dare you blaspheme my Bao'er, such a punishment is too cheap for them."

That night.

After the thought remolding class, Scorpion and Wu Yong and Wu Qiang went to the toilet together.

The camera in this toilet just broke in the afternoon, and it has not been repaired yet.

After the scorpion was finished, he washed his hands in the sink, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, took out one from the inside, and took out a lighter under the surprised eyes of Wu Yong and Wu Qiang, lit it, and sucked it in his mouth. , looks quite enjoyable.

Wu Yong and Wu Qiang watched eagerly as Scorpion put the lighter back in his trouser pocket, and then stared at the cigarette between Scorpion's fingers. Once Scorpion exhaled, the two of them rushed to inhale loudly. Smoke sucked into his lungs.