Chapter 44

Mr. He is in a high position and needs to be cautious everywhere, so the birthday banquet is not held every year, just invites a few close families to have a dinner together, and the same is true for this year's birthday banquet.

He Chaofeng is the son of Mr. He. Naturally, he should go home early and entertain guests with Brother He. When He Chaofeng returned home, how could he let his beloved baby come to the door alone, and besides, He Chaofeng's father and mother had pity on Xu Jinyi, and had already told He Chaofeng to bring people over to recognize him early.

He Chaofeng and Xu Jinyi ate breakfast and went out. He Chaofeng's apartment was not far from He's house. After walking on the road for more than half an hour, the two entered a very quiet neighborhood. He Chaofeng was in a small apartment on the second floor. The car stopped slowly in front of the building.

"Don't be afraid, my parents and the others are very kind people." He Chaofeng unfastened the boy's seat belt and entered the house with his wrist.

Jiao Wushuang immediately greeted him when he heard the door slamming. It stands to reason that an orphan is not worthy of Jiao Wushuang's condescension.

The youngest son came first, and the boy who was held by the youngest son slowly revealed most of his body. The boy was wearing a plaid shirt on his upper body and a pair of khaki trousers on his lower body. Feel.

"This is Jinyi, come in, come in quickly."

Xu Jinyi himself didn't like the name Liu Dashan very much, I'm afraid even Liu Dashan himself couldn't like the name. Therefore, after escaping from the Liu family, Xu Jinyi changed his name in the real world with great peace of mind, and the He family only heard the name Xu Jinyi in He Chaofeng's mouth.

Before Jiao Wushuang could see Xu Jinyi's face, he laughed, "Jinyi come in quickly, you are as big as my grandson, just call me grandma.

" Auntie."

"Auntie, you are so young, I feel awkward calling you grandma."

Hearing He Chaofeng's words, Jiao Wushuang glared at his youngest son, what did he think when a grandson-sized child called his aunt? But before Jiao Wushuang could refute, a clear and youthful voice rang out. It sounded like gurgling water, and it was like a big pearl falling on a jade plate. It was so sweet that people couldn't refute any thoughts. .

Jiao Wu's eyes lit up, hearing such a clear voice complimenting herself, she smiled even more, her brows that had just been wrinkled instantly stretched, she took Xu Jinyi's hand and was reluctant to put it down, "How can I be so young, you child is really— Jiao Wushuang

was complimenting, and when Xu Jinyi raised her head with a smile, her stretched smile suddenly froze on her face. "Jiaqi?"

"Mom, what kind of family?" He Chaofeng asked casually, and walked in with the boy in his arms, "No need to change shoes. Our family doesn't have so many rules." After

walking for two steps, the boy did not move forward . When he left, it turned out that he was being held by Jiao Wushuang. He Chaofeng looked back and asked, "Mom?"

His baby still has injuries on his legs. He was held still by the old lady, and his legs would get sore after a while. .

Jiao Wushuang came back to his senses, but had no time to pay attention to her youngest son. She just dragged Xu Jinyi into the house, shouting loudly as she walked, "Lao He, come down quickly! Chao Ting, come down too!"

"What's the matter? Mom? What are you calling my dad and my brother to do?" Seeing his mother dragging his sweetheart into the house in a hurry, He Chaofeng followed him in confusion, and suddenly he remembered what his mother called just now. The sound of "Home Qi", isn't it?

He Chaofeng's eyes widened, his face full of disbelief.

"What's the matter?" Jiao Wushuang is definitely the queen of the He family. He was held by the old man He and respected by the elder brother He Chaoting. When the two heard Jiao Wushuang's voice, they hurried downstairs.

"Lao He, look at this child, look at his face!"

"This child is Jinyi." When Mr. He went downstairs, he only paid attention to his wife. The wife was screaming in a hurry. Yo, this kid is so handsome, this kid, this kid—"

Mr. He's eyes stopped on Xu Jinyi's face for a few seconds, as if he remembered something, and even his tone changed.

He Chaoting exclaimed one step ahead of him, "Jiaqi! Dad, do you think he looks like Jiaqi?"

"Like! It's so similar! It's like a model of such a big family!" Hu's eyes stared at Xu Jinyi blankly, and he nodded repeatedly when he heard his son's words.

"Child, do you have any biological parents? Did you get kidnapped when you were five years old?" Jiao Wushuang took Xu Jinyi's hand and asked him anxiously, the hope in his eyes was so strong that he couldn't bear to look directly.